Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) (4220 Views)

The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions / Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. / Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
Start with posting the whole story, then we take it from there; until then, you are DOA. Wo, I am very busy at the moment unlike you loafer.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by yarodin: 7:53pm On Dec 21, 2009
Mekusxxx, I am certain noticed that you are nothing but a troublemaker. Compared to you, Sjeezy is looking like a saint right now. Although he attacks Igbo, I have never heard him attack his people the way you do. You got issues that you seriously need to deal with. It is because of people like you that Igbos will never be united.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
mekusxxx:

Start with posting the whole story, then we take it from there; until then, you are DOA. Wo, I am very busy at the moment unlike you loafer.

Mo-ron, let me just oblige your st.upid arse this once. That is the whole write-up. I stripped out only his real name, the author's name and the website.

I dare him to come and deny it.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2009
yarodin:

Mekusxxx, I am certain noticed that you are nothing but a troublemaker. Compared to you, Sjeezy is looking like a saint right now. Although he attacks Igbo, I have never heard him attack his people the way you do. You got issues that you seriously need to deal with. It is because of people like you that Igbos will never be united.

What are you on about? Does not make sense to me. I know you are still angry because I infered that many of  the kidnappings in Abia State are committed by Ngwa people. Did you not read the Deputy gov insinuate so? Are we not reading them in the papers? Did you not read another poster who supported my position? What has that got to do with Igbo unity? If I said that in an Igbo-only forum, will it make you happier?
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 8:14pm On Dec 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Mo-ron, let me just oblige your st.upid arse this once. That is the whole write-up. I stripped out only his real name, the author's name and the website.

I dare him to come and deny it.

Mr moronicity, where is the whole write-up? Please do not strip his name, the author's name and the webiste, otherwise how do we judge the authenticity of your gibberish and how do we connect it to Nchara? I see you are afraid of a backlash. You are slowly digging your own grave. Mumu.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2009
mekusxxx:

What are you on about? Does not make sense to me. I know you are still angry because I infered that many of  the kidnappings in Abia State are committed by Ngwa people. Did you not read the Deputy gov insinuate so? Are we not reading them in the papers? Did you not read another poster who supported my position? What has that got to do with Igbo unity? If I said that in an Igbo-only forum, will it make you happier?

Hmmm.

Bird of the same mo-ronic feather with Nchara.

mekusxxx:

Mr moronicity, where is the whole write-up? Please do not strip his name, the author's name and the webiste, otherwise how do we judge the authenticity of your gibberish and how do we connect it to Nchara? I see you are afraid of a backlash. You are slowly digging your own grave. Mumu.

Why is Nchara hiding if he knows I can not prove it?  grin

Why has the previous boisterous, notorious, ubitiqious and low-brained rat suddenly disappeared?

You claim you speak to him online?  grin

Tell him to come and call me a liar and deny it himself.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Ncharra: 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2009
@ Sagamite,

I have been watching u make a fool of yourself from the sideline

[size=18pt]U R A BLOODY LIAR![/size]
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 21, 2009
Who's this "ncharra" again?
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 8:54pm On Dec 21, 2009
Hhahah

People.

Please check how desperate Sagamite can get. He has impersonated Nchara using double rr (Ncharra). Now we know whom we are dealing with. He is not able to proove anything and he resorts to impersonation. Just study the grammar construction and compare between the authentic Nchara and the fake Ncharra impersonation by Sagamite.

Moderators please take note.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Uche2nna(m): 9:02pm On Dec 21, 2009
Enuff drama for NL grin grin grin grin grin

One week , one trouble
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Mekusxxx
I don't think sagamite has anything to gain from impersonating nchara but I will watch out for this impersonator use of english if it resemble sagamite's since the mods are not doing anything to stop multiple ids fraud.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mamagee3(f): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2009
Who is Nchara and his worthless views? angry angry
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 21, 2009
That's harsh!
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
quote author=~Bluetooth link=topic=369357.msg5160532#msg5160532 date=1261426206]
Mekusxxx
I don't think sagamite has anything to gain from impersonating nchara but I will watch out for this impersonator use of english if it resemble sagamite's since the mods are not doing anything to stop multiple ids fraud.

Follow the topic from the beginning. No other person has shown interest in this matter except Sagamite and I. Unless you are Sagamite, do not even try to defend this clear impersonation by him.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ncharra:

@ Sagamite,

I have been watching u make a fool of yourself from the sideline

[size=18pt]U R A BLOODY LIAR![/size]

Who ever you are, you are an Oloshi! grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is a difference between Nchara and Ncha[b]rr[/b]a.

Some of you underestimate my inch sharpness. grin Did you honestly think I would not notice that? grin
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Ncharra: 9:56pm On Dec 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Some of you underestimate my inch sharpness. grin Did you honestly think I would not notice that? grin

I no send U! grin grin
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 9:58pm On Dec 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Continue to deceive yourself. Fool. Now we know who has been tampering with people's documents and impersonating, hence they are unable to post the whole story they started so that questions will not be asked by smart guys. Loser. I am outta here for good.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 9:59pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ncharra:

I no send U! grin grin

Sagamite, how ''smart'' you are (notice smart in quote)
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2009
mekusxxx:

Continue to deceive yourself. Fool. Now we know who has been tampering with people's documents and impersonating, hence they are unable to post the whole story they started so that questions will not be asked by smart guys. Loser. I am outta here for good.

PhD in Okada-Riding Philosophy.

We see your logical process. grin
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 10:04pm On Dec 21, 2009
Ncharra:

I no send U! grin grin

Dem no born the real Nchara well to come and say such rubbish to me. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Ncharra: 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2009
Sagamite:

Dem no born the real Nchara well to come and say such rubbish to me. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I repeat, [size=18pt]YOU ARE A BLOODY LIAR AND BIG FOOL!!![/size]
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Dede1(m): 10:51pm On Dec 21, 2009
@sagamite

You are a starved maggot that had shamefully failed to wear the significances of your Nigerian ethnic stock. I hardly banter with bit downs and passed over for dates such as you. I guess that only a sex-starved lowlife such as sagamite or latrine termite would have the temerity of stooping so low to sniff at peoples’ email. What a pathetic human junk?

I seriously wondered aloud how the term; marginalization sneaked into the skull of intellectual midget such as sagamite. It does not even take a fool to realize that the federal government of Nigeria has systematically stymied Igbo land of economic favors. It is conspicuously tabled that federal government presence in Igbo land as in the form of industrial infrastructure is zero.

There is no denying the fact that Biafra lost the civil war. By the same token, my plank of the debate remains and always suggests that Biafrans should never forget to get even with the federal government of Nigeria as well as remain resolute to the commitment of achieving sovereign nation.

If a twisted dimwit such as sagamite is livied about such nationalistic bent of Biafrans, I shall happily suggest that the Arrow jump off a cliff for the good of mankind.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by bkbaybe99: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2009
Dede1:

@sagamite

You are a starved maggot that had shamefully failed to wear the significances of your Nigerian ethnic stock. I hardly banter with bit downs [/b]and [b]passed over for dates [/b]such as you. I guess that only a sex-starved lowlife such as sagamite or latrine termite would have the [b]temerity of stooping so low to sniff at peoples’ email. What a pathetic human junk[b]? [/b]

I seriously wondered aloud how the term; marginalization sneaked into the skull of intellectual midget [/b]such as sagamite. It does not even take a fool to realize that the federal government of Nigeria has systematically stymied Igbo land of economic favors. It is conspicuously tabled that federal government presence in Igbo land as in the form of industrial infrastructure is zero.

There is no denying the fact that Biafra lost the civil war. By the same token, my [b]plank of the debate [/b]remains and always suggests that Biafrans should never forget to get even with the federal government of Nigeria as well as remain resolute to the commitment of achieving sovereign nation.

If a twisted dimwit such as sagamite is l[b]ivied about such nationalistic bent
of Biafrans, I shall happily suggest that the Arrow jump off a cliff for the good of mankind.

^^^^ do u guys think ur use of "big" words that dont make sense scare ur opponents? dont you know most times it ends up making you look like a fool?stick to simple english, u will end up making a lot less mistakes when u write. just saying
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2009
Dede1:

@sagamite

You are a starved maggot that had shamefully failed to wear the significances of your Nigerian ethnic stock. I hardly banter with bit downs and passed over for dates such as you. I guess that only a sex-starved lowlife such as sagamite or latrine termite would have the temerity of stooping so low to sniff at peoples’ email. What a pathetic human junk?

I seriously wondered aloud how the term; marginalization sneaked into the skull of intellectual midget such as sagamite. It does not even take a fool to realize that the federal government of Nigeria has systematically stymied Igbo land of economic favors. It is conspicuously tabled that federal government presence in Igbo land as in the form of industrial infrastructure is zero.

There is no denying the fact that Biafra lost the civil war. By the same token, my plank of the debate remains and always suggests that Biafrans should never forget to get even with the federal government of Nigeria as well as remain resolute to the commitment of achieving sovereign nation.

If a twisted dimwit such as sagamite is livied about such nationalistic bent of Biafrans, I shall happily suggest that the Arrow jump off a cliff for the good of mankind.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by jona2: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2009
Sagamite:

This pathetic soul calling himself Nchara has such under-development of his mind to the point his "Us vs Them" premediaeval thinking, despite claiming to have a PhD, extends to Igbos that are not from his area.

The following is what I found the slowpoke sending to another Igbo man for writing an article condemning what he (the author) perceived faults of Igbos.

Nchara was furious and sent him an email to challenge him. The email exposed his parochial, pathetic and ediotic bigotry towards his fellow Igbos of Anambra origins.

This is the message he sent:

"Just like you, I am a fellow Igbo from Umuahia Abia State. I disagree with the way you grouped all those faults you listed on the entire Igbo. May I let you know that with the exception of Nzeribe (Arthur), who is from Imo State, almost all the faults you listed were perpetrated by people from Anambra State. You can check the names on the list you yourself made to see how many of them are not from Anambra. All Nigerian tribes have contributed to the mess that Nigeria is currently in. However, among the Igbo, Anambra people are the main fake drug peddlers, profit-by-all-means traders, 419ners, and illicit drug dealers everywhere, in and out of our country, including here in Germany. Whereas every living soul has an element of greed in them, Anambra people are the seemingly overly greedy Igbos.
So next time you want to advise the Igbo, please do so for particularly your people. Anambra has consistently painted all Igbo in bad light and they should accept their failures."

This man is not refined at all. He is scum of the earth and when people like me challenge him and mekufoolish, fellow mo-rons like Dede1 and Udezue would not see the wider perspective and think it is victimisation of their tribe.

Nchara, I dare you to call me a liar that this is not true. And I will open your yansh to everyone here. You are a mor-on and I warned you that I am 10 times sharper than you but you refuse to listen.

I dare you to deny it and I will prove it to your loss.

Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by paddylo1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2009
^^^^^^
like say this jona just discover the Quote button. . .na so so quoute him,her or it dey quote for nairaland
e go post for thread then quote imself. . .for the same thread. . .odika obu onye-ala
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
As it appears, the full gist that Sagamite COWARDLY  grin refused to make available is a long story with many parts, between two Igbo brothers who were corresponding to and fro via email and one of them decided to play smart and publish only a part of. Sagamite knows this, hence he has been baulking. They called him a coward and he is confirming it with speed. grin grin
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Uche2nna(m): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2009
paddy_lo:

^^^^^^
like say this jona just discover the Quote button. . .na so so quoute him,her or it dey quote for nairaland
e go post for thread then quote imself. . .for the same thread. . .odika obu onye-ala

ROFLMAO!!!!!
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by onyengbu1(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2009
Are u sure jona is human?
It might just be a nigerian made internet bot programmed to post igbo news on nairaland.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by paddylo1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 22, 2009
Are u sure jona is human?
It might just be a nigerian made  internet bot programmed to post igbo news on nairaland.

never thought of that,its possible. . .anyway whateva it is(jona),it is seriously lacking in critical thinking or acumen
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
paddy_lo:

^^^^^^

Actions of an unbalanced human being.

Do you think he, Nchara and Mekufoolish are mentally balanced with their tribalistic vomits?
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by paddylo1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 22, 2009
Actions of an unbalanced human being.

Do you think he, Nchara and Mekufoolish are mentally balanced with their tribalistic vomits?

i dont want to get in between u guys verbal war. . .rather remain neutral. . .
however i'll say everyone should tone down the tribal insults as it doesnt help anybody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Over 7000 Northerners have so far been arrested In Lagos Over Apapa Bomb Blast / How We Intend To Stop Inconclusive Elections — INEC / Breaking News : ICC Reads Riot Act To El Rufai And Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.