Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,100 members, 7,825,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) (4208 Views)

The Pathetic State Of Edo State Owned Tertiary Institutions / Kidnappers Scare Igbo From Xmas Trip. / Boko Haram: Ohanaeze Evacuates 500,000 Igbo From Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2009
This pathetic soul calling himself Nchara has such under-development of his mind to the point his "Us vs Them" pre-medieval thinking, despite claiming to have a PhD, extends to Igbos that are not from his area.

The following is what I found the slowpoke sending to another Igbo man for writing an article condemning what he (the author and other Igbo man) perceived faults of Igbos.

Nchara was furious and sent him an email to challenge him. The email exposed his parochial, pathetic and ediotic bigotry towards his fellow Igbos of Anambra origins.

This is the message he sent:

"Just like you, I am a fellow Igbo from Umuahia Abia State. I disagree with the way you grouped all those faults you listed on the entire Igbo. May I let you know that with the exception of Nzeribe (Arthur), who is from Imo State, almost all the faults you listed were perpetrated by people from Anambra State. You can check the names on the list you yourself made to see how many of them are not from Anambra. All Nigerian tribes have contributed to the mess that Nigeria is currently in. However, among the Igbo, Anambra people are the main fake drug peddlers, profit-by-all-means traders, 419ners, and illicit drug dealers everywhere, in and out of our country, including here in Germany. Whereas every living soul has an element of greed in them, Anambra people are the seemingly overly greedy Igbos.
So next time you want to advise the Igbo, please do so for particularly your people. Anambra has consistently painted all Igbo in bad light and they should accept their failures."

This man is not refined at all. He is scum of the earth and when people like me challenge him and mekufoolish, fellow mo-rons like Dede1 and Udezue would not see the wider perspective and think it is victimisation of their tribe.

Nchara, I dare you to call me a liar that this is not true. And I will open your yansh to everyone here. You are a mor-on and I warned you that I am 10 times sharper than you but you refuse to listen.

I dare you to deny it and I will prove it to your loss.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by honeric01(m): 7:45pm On Dec 20, 2009
[size=5pt]waiting to see the drama that will follow[/size] tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by sjeezy8: 7:47pm On Dec 20, 2009
yehhhhhhhhh shocked shocked

lol
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2009
You would be surprised that the mo-ron truely has a PhD, but as I recall telling SEFAGO earlier this year: Having a PhD does not mean you are intelligent! I have seen too many of them that are mo-rons!!!
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by honeric01(m): 7:53pm On Dec 20, 2009
Sagamite:

You would be surprised that the mo-ron truely has a PhD, but as I recall telling one young boy on NL earlier this year: Having a PhD does not mean you are intelligent! I have seen too many of them that are mo-rons!!!

Interesting

Knowledge and Wisdom are two different words with 2 different meanings. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by nduchucks: 8:01pm On Dec 20, 2009
Sagamite:

This man is not refined at all. He is scum of the earth and when people like me challenge him and mekufoolish, fellow mo-rons like Dede1 and Udezue    shocked   shocked   shocked would not see the wider perspective and think it is victimisation of their tribe.

The adage below might be applicable, we go see how de ting go develop:

O bulu na i taa m aru n'ike, ma i zeghi nshi; mu taa gi aru n'isi, agaghi m ezere uvulu.
(If you bite me on the butt, despite the danger of sinking your teeth into fecal matter, then if I bite you on the head, I will disregard the danger of sinking my teeth into cerebral matter.)   cheesy
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2009
Sagamite:

This pathetic soul calling himself Nchara has such under-development of his mind to the point his "Us vs Them" premediaeval thinking, despite claiming to have a PhD, extends to Igbos that are not from his area.

The following is what I found the slowpoke sending to another Igbo man for writing an article condemning what he (the author) perceived faults of Igbos.

Nchara was furious and sent him an email to challenge him. The email exposed his parochial, pathetic and ediotic bigotry towards his fellow Igbos of Anambra origins.

This is the message he sent:

"Just like you, I am a fellow Igbo from Umuahia Abia State. I disagree with the way you grouped all those faults you listed on the entire Igbo. May I let you know that with the exception of Nzeribe (Arthur), who is from Imo State, almost all the faults you listed were perpetrated by people from Anambra State. You can check the names on the list you yourself made to see how many of them are not from Anambra. All Nigerian tribes have contributed to the mess that Nigeria is currently in. However, among the Igbo, Anambra people are the main fake drug peddlers, profit-by-all-means traders, 419ners, and illicit drug dealers everywhere, in and out of our country, including here in Germany. Whereas every living soul has an element of greed in them, Anambra people are the seemingly overly greedy Igbos.
So next time you want to advise the Igbo, please do so for particularly your people. Anambra has consistently painted all Igbo in bad light and they should accept their failures."

This man is not refined at all. He is scum of the earth and when people like me challenge him and mekufoolish, fellow mo-rons like Dede1 and Udezue would not see the wider perspective and think it is victimisation of their tribe.

Nchara, I dare you to call me a liar that this is not true. And I will open your yansh to everyone here. You are a mor-on and I warned you that I am 10 times sharper than you but you refuse to listen.

I dare you to deny it and I will prove it to your loss.

Desperate attempt:

Where is the rest of the story, to help gain context?
Was the story about Anambra people or the entire Igbo?
What are the names that are said to be listed in the story?
From the above quote, there is an admission that all tribes have contributed to Nigeria's situation
The use of ''main peddlers'' would imply that the poster (may be Nchara) agrees there are other peddlers from other Igbo states too

So, Umu Igbo watch out. This is another pathetic Yoruba attempt to divide you. There is nothing so unearthly about the statement credited to Nchara (if indeed he made it) and you have to check the context in which it was made. It might well be two brothers discussing their own issues and some silly Yoruba buffoon picks only a part that suits his whims. Go through Nchara's posts here and see that he is a complete Igbo who fights the Igbo course like any other of us here, without any evidence of intra-tribal bigotry.

Nchara worsted Sagamu elsewhere, after I did the same, and this is a silly attempt to get back. Ignore this latest gimmick. Two siblings born of the same parents fight, how much more two Igbos from different states with different opinions. We are not Yoruba with one track mind bothering on collective tribalism. However, did Ekiti people not recently complain that the rest of Yoruba are marginalizing them?
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by sjeezy8: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2009
^^^ No clown there is not marginalization in ekiti because Segun oni is an ekiti man and ekiti folks voted for him.
They dont CRY and call for civil war everytime something doesnt go their way.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^ No clown there is not marginalization in ekiti because Segun oni is an ekiti man and ekiti folks voted for him.
They dont CRY and call for civil war everytime something doesnt go their way.

Mumu, do you want to see the article where an Ekiti man alleged that other Yoruba states are taking everything that belongs to all Yoruba at the expense of Ekiti? You know I like to show facts. It will only take some time to find it. Omo ale!
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by chiogo(f): 10:08pm On Dec 20, 2009
LOOOOOL Very funny.

Pray tell Nchara, what have you achieved?
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by sjeezy8: 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2009
mekusxxx:

Mumu, do you want to see the article where an Ekiti man alleged that other Yoruba states are taking everything that belongs to all Yoruba at the expense of Ekiti? You know I like to show facts. It will only take some time to find it. Omo ale!

lol Does one clown speak for all of yorubas? we dont follow odes, and walk around blindly

any person who blames their states woes, on other states or people should die.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 20, 2009
mekusxxx:

And can you plz provide that evidence? Article?

hiss shior
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by jona2: 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2009
lol. cool
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 21, 2009
the day mekush*t abused Abia people on this NL, I come dey wonder if he thought they were Yorubas? grin
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by H2O2: 2:01am On Dec 21, 2009
An igbo tribe-basher shocked shocked shocked say it ain't so.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by chiogo(f): 2:02am On Dec 21, 2009
tpia.:

the day mekush*t abused Abia people on this NL, I come dey wonder if he thought they were Yorubas? grin
lololol na so we see am.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 2:03am On Dec 21, 2009
tpia.:

It tells you you guys misuse the word tribalist. Only Igbo can bash themselves and in good faith. Tpia's people only live in denial and lies and anybody that tells them the truth becomes a tribalist; they evn turned Awo to mean the whole Yoruba such that when you talk about him, you are talking about the entire Yoruba. Losers. D grin
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 2:05am On Dec 21, 2009
I have challenged the stupid thread starter to post the whole article so we can read everything and judge for ourselves. He has escaped into the bush. The attempt by a confirmed Yoruba hater to break Igbo spirit in NL will not work.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by bkbayb99: 2:25am On Dec 21, 2009
chiogo:

LOOOOOL Very funny.

Pray tell Nchara, what have you achieved?

AH, MY PITBULL IN HIGH HEELS has jumped in the fray.lol. I gotta marry this gal!!!

Surprisingly, NCHTRIBALIST hasnt replied!!! h
He's hoping this storm will blow over quick. Sorry buddy!!!
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 2:29am On Dec 21, 2009
Quote from Nchara
Anambra women, together with other Igbo women, are the most educated, most beautiful and most hardworking females anyone can come across.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-363527.0.html

Sagamite got the wrong guy. Loser
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 2:30am On Dec 21, 2009
bkbayb99:

AH, MY PITBULL IN HIGH HEELS has jumped in the fray.lol. I gotta marry this gal!!!

Surprisingly, NCHTRIBALIST hasnt replied!!! h
He's hoping this storm will blow over quick. Sorry buddy!!!

Don't tell me you will reply to every idiotic post except you are also an eeddiioott. Why should any reasonable person reply to unsubstantiated rumour when we all know the position of Nchara here?
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Nobody: 2:34am On Dec 21, 2009
mekusxxx:

Don't tell me you will reply to every idiotic post except you are also A SlowPoke. Why should any reasonable person reply to unsubstantiated rumour when we all know the position of Nchara here?

its called speaking from both sides of your mouth cheesy

me sef you didnt see the thread where I insisted you and nchara are the only people who can conduct free and fair elections in Nigeria with no element of bias? grin
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by bkbayb99: 2:39am On Dec 21, 2009
@mekussxx Yeah Whatever. u still my nicca tho cus u make me laugh. grin

MEANWHILE ALL, THERES CONTEST GOING ON RIGHT NOW ON THE ROMANCE SECTION. IT IS A BEAUTY CONTEST  BETWEEN THONIASLIM AND MICHELIN89. THE CONTEST IS JUST SO ONE SIDED AND I'M ASKING EVERYONE, IN THE INTEREST OF GOOD WILL AND HOPE TO PLEASE GO ON THAT FORUM AND PLACE AT LEAST A VOTE FOR MICHELIN IN ORDER TO GET THE LITTLE SELF ESTEEM SHE GOT LEFT BACK IN PLACE. THANKS ALL.

Who Looks Sexier Thoniaslim Or Michelin89? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369465.0.html
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 2:41am On Dec 21, 2009
tpia.:

its called speaking from both sides of your mouth cheesy

me sef you didnt see the thread where I insisted you and nchara are the only people who can conduct free and fair elections in Nigeria with no element of bias? grin

What thread? As to the topic, pls direct your Yoruba brother op to post the whole story if he has any. Half-truths and innuendos or out-right fakery will not suffice.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by bkbayb99: 2:49am On Dec 21, 2009
this thread!!!! please, help michelin. shes ur "sister, remember"https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369465.0.html
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 8:11am On Dec 21, 2009
mekusxxx:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-363527.0.html

Sagamite got the wrong guy. Loser

Re-tard with fake PhD, your brain power is so low your dumb arse does not realise you are backing my point.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-363527.32.html#msg5096386

Dumbo, you can never pass a ND, talkless of PhD.

Nchara don run o, like the dirty, diseased rat he is. grin

Pathetic soul with a pathetic mental orientation.

Come hear and call me liar, let me humiliate you.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2009
^^^^^^
Anambra women, together with other Igbo women, are the most educated, most beautiful and most hardworking females anyone can come across. 

Report to moderator    Logged 

Nchara

Re: Why Do Anambra Women End Up Being A Housewife Despite Their Education?
« #15 on: December 08, 2009, 06:08 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are two women in Nigeria: Igbo women and others.

How does this make anyone an Anambra hater?

I think the poster has let stereotypes blind him/her.
Tell me one state in Nigeria that can beat these so called Anambra housewives.

Prof. Dora Akunyilu - Minister of Information.
Dr Oby Ezekwesili - Vice-President for the Africa Region at the World Bank.
Dr Ndi Onyuike-Okereke - Director-General of the Nigerian Stock Exchange
Dame Virgina Etiaba - Deputy Governor Anambra state and first female executive governor in Nigeria
Chimamanda Adichie - Presently Nigerias foremost female writer.
Senator Joy Emordi - Senator.

All these women are national figures and no other state in Nigeria comes close as far as prominent women are concerned.
You need to get your facts right at times.

Thanks (with respect to the above). However it goes beyond Anambra; Igbo women are hot generally

Ms Arunma Otteh from Abia State is the current VP of African Development Bank
Nkech Nwogu from Abia is a senator
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala is the boss of Mrs Ezekwesili; she is Delta Igbo married to an Abian[/quo
te]

How does the Above make anyone an Anambra hater and how come you are the only one observing such?

Post the full article that you stupidly created a thread for, and le'ts read it. Is that too difficult to do, except for a silly fool with an ulterior motive? As you can see nobody is interested in your half-truths if not outright falsehood. I am only here to whip your arse the more. Perhaps Nchara may respond when the full gist is out. Until then, your thread is dead on arrival. Like I said, you are a loser and only losers catch on straw.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by paddylo1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2009
this thread!!!! please, help michelin. shes your "sister, remember"

lol, michellin aint igbo. . .dont know what she is,but she cant be igbo. . .
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by jona2: 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2009
[b]NDLEA beams searchlight on Brazil-Nigeria route…arrests six suspects
National News Dec 20, 2009 By Albert Akpor

LAGOS — THE National Drug Law Enforcement Agency, NDLEA, said weekend that it was beaming its searchlight on Brazil-Nigeria route, stressing that some of the suspects arrested over the weekend with hard rugs were coming into the country via Brazil.

The new Commander of the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Ikeja, Alhaji Hamza Umar, said he was poised to make the nation’s gateway hot for drug traffickers and their barons.

The commander who made the revelation at the arrest of five suspects who came into the country from Brazil, said he was shocked that in spite of the efforts aimed at discouraging traffickers on the illicit drug deal, they were not perturbed. He said the surveillance measure put in place moments he assumed duties at the airport had started yielded positive results with the arrest of six suspected drug traffickers that attempted to smuggle 6.397 kilograms of cocaine. Five of the arrested suspects were coming from Brazil while one was arrested on his way to Pakistan.

Hamza said the decision to beam searchlight on Brazil followed the revelation that coca plant from where cocaine is derived is produced in Brazil.

He said: “Brazil, like other drug producing countries, is crucial to us because they are high risk areas. The Agency has an effective control mechanism to detect traffickers.”

On Pakistan, he said. “Pakistan is a drug producing country. What they produce there is opium; they are now taking cocaine there in exchange for heroin. Though it is strange, but we were not caught napping.”[/b]
The six suspects that tested positive when scanned with the United States donated body scanners were Onu Sunday, 30 (485 grammes), Ikeagwuonwu Ikemefuna Benneth,44 (1.20kgs), Nweke Francis Sunday, 31 (692 grammes) and Kennedy Ifeanyi Okonkwo, 35 (1.415 kgs), Aneke Chidi Brown, 31 (1.465 kgs) and Nwafor Francis Obinna, 31 (1.140 kgs).

They all admitted to the crime, claiming that financial hardship drove them into drug trafficking.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2009
The fooooolish, low-life goat, finally showed his pathetic face briefly:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367028.128.html
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by mekusxxx: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
Sagamite, you are indeed, a consistent loser. You cannot cut and paste snipppets of articles that will not give a rounded explanation to any sane mind. Post the full article or shut the bleep up. I have seen Nchara online since but the wise man that he is, he should not respond to your frustrated tantrums until you do what is right.

You still talk about PhD as if your life depends on it. There is a saying that what one desperately emphasizes in a denigrating manner is what one does not have. If you feel you are anything, show your true self, although it is glaring that you eke a living in the most ridiculous and lowly echelon of life. You are not getting out of that strata, try as much as you can. Dead goat.

Nchara, do what is right; ignore the lowly fool; and if you must respond, do so to substantiated stories.
Re: Nchara (the Pathetic Soul) is Even Bigoted Towards Igbo (From Anambra) by Sagamite(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2009
mekusxxx:

Sagamite, you are indeed, a consistent loser. You cannot cut and paste snipppets of articles that will not give a rounded explanation to any sane mind. Post the full article or shut the bleep up. I have seen Nchara online since but the wise man that he is, he should not respond to your frustrated tantrums until you do what is right.

You still talk about PhD as if your life depends on it. There is a saying that what one desperately emphasizes in a denigrating manner is what one does not have. If you feel you are anything, show your true self, although it is glaring that you eke a living in the most ridiculous and lowly echelon of life. You are not getting out of that strata, try as much as you can. Dead goat.

Nchara, do what is right; ignore the lowly fool; and if you must respond, do so to substantiated stories.

So you have met him online?

Why is he running? Why has he not come here like his usually boisterous and belligerent self?  grin grin grin grin grin

So the rat is running like Saddam now and hiding in his hole? grin

Dem no born am well to come and call me a liar or defend this or defend his lies that he went to LMU in Germany instead of his backwater educational background. Weeree.  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acn Seeks Suspension Of Night Travels By Passenger Buses / Anioma State Must Be Created / Opinion: FG Should Nationalised The Following Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.