Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,306 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court (25374 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Husband After Opening A Boutique For Her, Husband Beats Her / Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
this thread na one kind wired story

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by bukatyne(f): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
This story is not complete.

If the wife claims the hubby beat her because of lack of male kids, why would he still beat her after the sixth child is a boy? When that's the solution to his problem? (Afterall, madam claimed her husband has never beaten her prior to boy/girl issue'

If hubby was beating her after the fifth till sixth/boy came along. Why is she just filing now?

If hubby is still beating her, then why?

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by northvietnam(m): 9:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
mayortm001:
Ur shallow way of thinking irritates me. Smh

Guess u r still a boy cuz no man(African) will bear not having a SON

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by shutupareyouGOD: 9:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
northvietnam:
madam give him male children abeg...

this Africa ma'am
illiteracy is a disease

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by dumsotgeneral: 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
Idiot fellow oloshi

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by HARDDON: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2017
bedspread:
LACK OF KNOWLEDGE

Yea!

Calculated ignorance !

Guys dont rove n hang on like ladies do! We are impatient so if u dont know when to shoot, sorry! Ud keep getting them gurls! grin
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by jchioma: 10:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hmmm! Irony of life. I have a neighbour who will do anything to have atleast a female child. He has 4 boys. The last time he came back from hospital where the wife just put to birth, i asked him about the new baby's se x, he replied, madam, na boy again o! you can see the dejection on his face. Be content with ur portion in this life. The one wen no even born pikin, na person go still bury am.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by Luvdk(f): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2017
Y not divorce him n save ur poor life

The most educated tribe in zoogeria indeed smiley
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by Carth678: 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Men are the reason why they Dont have male children...if they don't know know now

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by Carth678: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
northvietnam:

this Africa ma'am
Seems you're an illiterate...

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
This boy or no boy thing na God dey give. Especially when you are a faithful servant.

Even after beating her and marrying another
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
bukatyne:
This story is not complete.

If the wife claims the hubby beat her because of lack of male kids, why would he still beat her after the sixth child is a boy? When that's the solution to his problem? (Afterall, madam claimed her husband has never beaten her prior to boy/girl issue'

If hubby was beating her after the fifth till sixth/boy came along. Why is she just filing now?

If hubby is still beating her, then why?

She for waka
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by IYANGBALI: 2:01am On Mar 21, 2017
Fujosh why now?
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by Krystalzkris(f): 2:06am On Mar 21, 2017
engrdosmen01:

Wetin concern Welder with Biology?
Cooleasy:
How can the muMu know? He is an ordinary road side welder fa.
engrdosmen01:

Wetin concern Welder with Biology?
em no go secondary school ni?? Abi na kindergaten dropout?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by Toks2008(m): 4:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Hollawayn05:
Why Not Beat yourself for not putting a Male child in her..
typical Hiideiot

Having a male child is 100% dependent on the man.

There are two types of sperm a man puts in during intercourse....one carrying the X chromosome, and one carrying the Y chromosome.

The type of sperm that fertilises the egg, and determines what sex the baby will be (X for a girl, and Y for a boy).

Just chill until your wife is ovulating and fire down....the Y chromosome(male) bearing spermatozoa always reaches the Zona pellucida first before the x chromosome (female) bearing sperm.

The interesting thing is that the x chromosome lingers more than the Y which is why you need to wait for your wife to ovulate.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by DAramis: 5:17am On Mar 21, 2017
northvietnam:

Most African men.
Please don't generalize.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by ikemesit4477: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2017
carinmom:
A wife, Sayo Akomolafe, on Monday told Ikole-Ekiti Customary Court in Ekiti State that her husband beats her constantly for not having a male child.

She pleaded with the court to dissolve her marriage to her husband Segun Akomolafe due to neglect, lack of care and constant beating.

She said trouble started when her husband discovered that she was pregnant with a girl-child for the fifth time.

The plaintiff said her husband, who never beat her before, used her as punching bag because she could not give him a male child.

“I gave birth to my first child 13 years ago, but my husband started neglecting me and the children when I gave birth to the fifth girl-child.

“As a result, he married two other women and ever since they arrived, I have no peace again in the house”, she said.

She said the two wives also gave birth to female children.

Sayo added that she later gave birth to the sixth child – a boy- for the same man.

The defendant, a welder; denied constantly beating her, saying that trouble started when his wife discovered that he married other women.

The three-member panel of the court headed by Mrs Yemisi Ojo, however, told the husband that the chromosome released by man is what determines the sex of a child.

Ojo also ruled that the aggrieved parties and their families should go back home to deliberate on how to take care of the six children.

“The court is disposed to settlement outside court and this case being a fresh matter, parties are given the opportunity to deliberate on how take care of the children”, she said.

The court ordered that the defendant must not beat his wife again and adjourned the case till May 8, for report of settlement.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/03/husband-beats-not-bearing-male-child-wife-tells-court/

That man is illiterate, he should go and study about chromosomes in biology , the fault is even from him!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by northvietnam(m): 7:05am On Mar 21, 2017
Carth678:

Seems you're an illiterate...

seems you're a Harvard professor
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by northvietnam(m): 7:07am On Mar 21, 2017
shutupareyouGOD:
illiteracy is a disease

First class Honour's is a sickness
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 21, 2017
Illiteracy is a big disease. when those girls become something tomorrow, he won't remember he once craved for a male child. nonsense

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by NWANICHODE: 8:01am On Mar 21, 2017
I get confused when they say: having a male child is 100% dependent on men. Let me just educate us. A man has both X and Y chromosomes. X is 7times bigger than Y. So, X can survive more harsh environment than Y. When a man ejaculates in a woman, he gives 50% X and 50% Y because he is a man. Factors that determine the survival of sperm. 1. The acidity of the vagina and cervical mucus.2.STI both in males and females. 3. Mortality of the sperm. 4. Ability of the mother not to recognize the sperm as foreign body. Etc. Now if a man ejaculates and the woman had ovulated most likely Y chromosome will fertilize the ovum and you have a male child. This is because Y is smaller and moves faster than X. The reverse is the case if the man ejaculates before ovulation by the woman. Because the Y moves first, then no egg to fertilize, it dies off. Summary : a man gives a woman 50%Y chromosome to make a man, and 50% X chromosome to make a woman.
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by zynzyn(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Idiot is not even happy the children are actually his!! sad

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by janefrancisca(f): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2017
Gwan2:

Sorry bro...even if sex determinant of a child solely lies with the man, it is not the result of weak sperm k.
The man has either xx chromosome or both x and y chromosome while the wife have jus the xx chromosome....U get a male child wen the y of the man matches the x of the woman....aside this, you get a female child....summarily, the sex of children is 100% determined by the man.
The woman has a role to pay. In biology, we were taught that the sperm fuses with the egg to form a zygote right? But while swimming, some will die on the way, only the fastest one will end up fertilizing the egg. We were also taught that the sperm carrying the x chromosome swims slowly but lives longer while the sperm carrying the y chromosome is lighter, swims faster and dies quicker too. How does the woman come in? Her ovulation. All she has to do is to monitor when her secretions are slimy, this will help the sperm carrying the y chromosome to swim faster and fertilize the egg first. This method is known as the Shettles method ( Landrum Shettles).
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by mayortm001(m): 9:29am On Mar 21, 2017
northvietnam:

Do u wanna challenge ur God?
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by LecciGucci: 10:37am On Mar 21, 2017
Yorubas no dey think
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by elinaxy(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2017
what's up with male children.
Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by EMERALDGIL(f): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2017
northvietnam:

this Africa ma'am
GO HELP THE MAN PUT MALE CHILDREN INSIDE THE WOMAN NOW............SEE TALK LIKE ROTTEN SHAWARMA............

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Beats Me For Not Bearing Male Child, Wife Tells Court by Gome23: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
One thing that dis men doesn't kwn is that,what the put into their wife's is what they give back to them..........inside them is the Y and X chromosomes......Is vry simple,if u give u r wife the X she produce the result ie GIRL and if u give her Y she gives u the result ie BOY.......So do what you're supposed to do.........and stop lazyn around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband And I Tested Hiv Positive Please Help / HOw Do African Youths Deal With The Numerous Bills From Family And Friends? / When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.