Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Civil Servant Salary And Paris Funds - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servant Salary And Paris Funds (538 Views)

Court Orders Kogi Government To Pay Civil Servant’s Salary / Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors / Paris Funds: President Buhari meets With Nigerian Governors Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Civil Servant Salary And Paris Funds by stevenemin: 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
I cannot stop laughing at this post....My fellow Nigerians, abeg help us beg fayose not to divert the forthcoming Paris fund to capital projects as usual o. Help us beg him to pls pay we civil servants and pensioners.
Again, help us beg him to renounce his new policy against the filling stations in Ekiti. As I'm writing dis, no single filling station is open in Ekiti State... We all know wot it means to we commuters and private car owners.
Na beg o... Make una help us beg him. Expecially those of u that chose him as mentor , godfather and messiah.
Thank
Re: Civil Servant Salary And Paris Funds by seunmsg(m): 5:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Una never see anything. Sebi una dey collect rice and #200. What do you need the salary for again?

By the time Fayose finish dealing with you guys, na stone una go take chase am comot for government house.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Rochas Okorocha, Masses Pass Vote Of Confidence On Imo Deputy Governor / Buhari Yet To 'verify And Claim' Controversial Result Released By School / Seized N13bn: Present Evidence Of Ownership, Sagay Tells Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.