Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Having The Gumption To Start Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having The Gumption To Start Over (265 Views)

Why Are Only Men Having The Bad Affect Of Masturbating? / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend / Countries Having The Most Sexually Charged Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having The Gumption To Start Over by michalemoorey: 5:48pm On Mar 20, 2017
You have found the man of your dreams and don't want to lose him. There are times you wonder what you can do to keep your over's interest for ever. It is easy when you know what exactly to do. Relationships are never easy, but when Love Commands worked upon they can be most beautiful and fulfilling. These tips will help you to keep your lover interested in you.

Once you have the guys love and attention it is easy to take these precious things for granted. This could be the worst mistake of your life. Taking him for granted will make you lazy and careless in your relationship and can end up making him bored, angry and hurt with you. Sex and physical love are important factors of any relationship. If the fires of desire burn down it is easy for the guy to look elsewhere for excitement. Make sure you always keep the love and passion strong.

Very often women become predictable - both in bed and out of it. This is one of the fastest ways of making the guy bored with you. Be impulsive and innovative. Keep your partner guessing at times and surprise him. He will stay interested in you forever. Just mouthing the words "I love you" can become mundane and meaningless unless they are backed with actions. Your guy should feel the love and honesty coming from your heart. Once he knows he is loved and cherished, he will reciprocate in the same manner.

A man loves a woman who is confident and is happy being who she is. Prove to your man that you have a good head on your shoulders; you are rational, have a good direction and is focused. This way he will know that he does not have to baby sit you emotionally. No man likes his woman to look dowdy. Dress well and look groomed at all times. A beautifully turned out woman turns a man on. He will love and respect you if you take the time to make him proud of you. You too will feel good about yourself. Men need to be with women who can teach him new things, be innovative and interesting. You don't want him to think of you as a "dumb" girl who has nothing else to offer. Show the guy what he missed out on before he met you!

http://www.binaryforexacademy.com/love-commands-review/
Re: Having The Gumption To Start Over by McBrooklyn(m): 6:31pm On Mar 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Incredible Moment Bride & Groom Break Down In Tears During Wedding (video) / The Word Definition / Stay Focused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.