Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,511 members, 7,840,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

See The Fine Lady Who Love Been Beating Daily By Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Fine Lady Who Love Been Beating Daily By Her Boyfriend (1290 Views)

Different Men When A Fine Lady Walks By - (MEME Collections) / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Fine Lady Who Love Been Beating Daily By Her Boyfriend by Sabipeepz(f): 7:47pm On Mar 20, 2017
Despite the campaign about domestic violence all over the world and how much men and women get arrested, a young lady has confidently come out to reveal that if her lover does not beat her in a day she would not be alright.

The lady who was identified as, Lopex Morrissa Escandell, who described herself as an Humanitarian and works at Land and Property Management Authority, took to her Facebook account on Sunday, March 19, to reveal how she loves her boyfriend beating her everyday.

Escandell said: “I love beating, infact beating is my medicine. If bae doesn’t beat me a day, I will be so nervous that day. Beating s day makes relationship grow stronger. We call it love beating. Before you come here talking trash…..is it your beating?”

See Her Photos Here: http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/20/this-fine-lady-says-she-loves-it-if-her-boyfriend-beat-her-daily/

Re: See The Fine Lady Who Love Been Beating Daily By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Ara !!!! Madness!!!

Don't worry ehn...shebi na beating you dey fine, you go soon see beating dey run.....
Re: See The Fine Lady Who Love Been Beating Daily By Her Boyfriend by pointblank247(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
masochist
Re: See The Fine Lady Who Love Been Beating Daily By Her Boyfriend by mazizitonene(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
She should show us Injuries she has incurred as a result of the beating.....so we can take her serious.............maybe one blind eye.....or broken leg.....attention seekers everywhere......
Re: See The Fine Lady Who Love Been Beating Daily By Her Boyfriend by joinnow: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2017
Why are some women so confused
Re: See The Fine Lady Who Love Been Beating Daily By Her Boyfriend by thehedge(f): 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
her brain is in her chest. she has no idea how serious some dull ppl will take this her stupid comment
Re: See The Fine Lady Who Love Been Beating Daily By Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
This is what you have when you replace human brain with that of a cow. look at her mammaries you'll see what m talking 'bout.
Re: See The Fine Lady Who Love Been Beating Daily By Her Boyfriend by HARDDON: 8:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
Think a lady has told me friend ds b4 .

She was all over him, peppered parrot,no let up, my always very calm guy didnt know wen he let one fly. N guess what? Words well just dried instanter.

She sat quiet in one corner sobbing.

Next day, afta dey made up n all, she told him that d slap was d only way she could hv kept quiet. Felt huge inpulse to just spill.

My guy went weak!

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be / Nairaland Guys, Whats The Weirdest Way A Woman Has Hit On You? / My Boyfriend Is Breaking Up With Me Because Am Sexy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.