Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,519 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) (35245 Views)

Man Hits His New Born Baby On The Floor In Imo Because It’s Not A Boy / Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos / Policeman Shoots Conductor Dead In Imo Because Of N100 (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by Malayy(m): 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
decatalyst:
A memory card that may even be carrying a virus! cry

When I see people argue over unnecessary things, I run away like...

Ko ju ma ri Ibi, gbogbo ara lo'gun e lipsrsealed
it's not all about how little the issue is.. it's an ego thing. no one wants to be cheated..

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by Pray(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Same memory card Ipob imported from China?... chai....

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 10:32pm On Mar 20, 2017
Only God knows what they would've said if this happens in the North.

Anyway! Rip

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by Esepayne(f): 10:35pm On Mar 20, 2017
maka y
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Imo state, the home of institutions whose students peddle cultism that has also spread into the streets and has infected little kids around.

At the slightest provocation, they bare weapons, ready to launch out.

RIP bro.

meanwhile, check out my profile for lovely men loafers
guy those your loafers resemble wetin fulani herdsmen de use herd cow inside bush. I jump and pass
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by irepsuccess: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
DateMynd44:
Buhari it shall never be well with you
what has buhari gt to do with this?
u must be stupid

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by gawu1: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
DateMynd44:
Factory Baby sighted

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
odimbannamdi:

..... nice shoes, hope not too expensive sha?!
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2017
cocaineaddict:

guy those your loafers resemble wetin fulani herdsmen de use herd cow inside bush. I jump and pass
..... enemy of progress!!! shioor!!!

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by gawu1: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
umarshehu58:
Only God knows what they would've said if this happens in the North.

Anyway! Rip
Yearh! You just spoke my mind. That's wannabi jews for you.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
modelmike7:
..... enemy of progress!!! shioor!!!

so im brain no tell am say e go affect im bizness when he de yab imo state abi
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2017
irepsuccess:
what has buhari gt to do with this? u must be stupid
your fada
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by chloride6: 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
joshboss:
Rip!!! Hw many gb is d memory card sef??

You took it out of my mouth!

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by odimbannamdi(m): 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2017
modelmike7:
..... nice shoes, hope not too expensive sha?!

A wise businessman once told me:

"Make your goods twice as good at half the price"

Dont enquire about my price yet. First go to Jumia and check out the prices of similar shoes then come back and check my price and compare

smiley smiley wink

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2017
odimbannamdi:

A wise businessman once told me:

"Make your goods twice as good at half the price"

Dont enquire about my price yet. First go to Jumia and check out the prices of similar shoes then come back and check my price and compare

smiley smiley wink
.......... I am an enterpreneur also, but I am sure I will never answer a potential client the way you just did. Goodluck bro!! There are many guys that does stuffs like this afterall. All the best man!!!
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 21, 2017
How much is this memory card that has cost a life?.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by malware: 5:10am On Mar 21, 2017
The animals have started again. South and killings are inseparable.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 5:32am On Mar 21, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
hmmmmm
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by malificent(f): 5:34am On Mar 21, 2017
Shut up! Anu mpama!
mrgreen4real:
If Igbo man no kill his broda for money ritual, it would be for another thing.
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by CharlieMaria(m): 6:04am On Mar 21, 2017
DateMynd44:
Abeg make i ask..na Buhari borrow d guy d knife wey im take stab d boy?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 7:06am On Mar 21, 2017
Dont just know what this nation is turning in to yesterday it ws an attack on Civillians at Beneu state.
Today again stabbing to death cause of Mem. CRD
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by bitrade: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2017
This is how one fat girl was abusing me and then i got furious and i just told her she is a shapeless human being. I swear, this girl has brought out knife and was ready to stab me if not that other people intervened.
Am still wondering what would have happened to me if other people werent there at that time

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by stackpay: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2017
this site will be launching soon. 100% peer to peer donation community. visit www.stackpay.com.ng
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2017
odimbannamdi:
Imo state, the home of institutions whose students peddle cultism that has also spread into the streets and has infected little kids around.

RIP bro.

You need to be picked up by the security agents, that way, you'd be able to point out the exact spots these incidences occurred. Ask Audu Maikori shocked

Unguarded utterances such as this poses a threat.
#talebearer
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2017
odimbannamdi:

RIP bro.

I've been in owerri for quite some time now I must say this is the real no mans land..
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by Bellfun(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2017
meanwhile, check out my profile for lovely men loafers[/quote]

Your price range?..
... And are you in Lagos?
Re: 16-Year-Old-Boy Stabbed To Death In Imo Because Of Memory Card (Photos) by AlmajiriAboki: 9:36am On Mar 21, 2017
Southerners and Alcohol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Men Caught Stealing Goats In Nsukka. See What Was Done To Them. Photos / 7-Year-Old Girl, Xivono Ndlovu Raped & Murdered In South Africa (Photos) / "They Electrocuted My Genitals In Indonesia"- Nigerian Death-row Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.