Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

What Application Can You Not Spend A Day Without Using? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Application Can You Not Spend A Day Without Using? (1359 Views)

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Application Can You Not Spend A Day Without Using? by SirMichael1: 9:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
mrmrmister:
TheSlyone2. SirMichael1.
Stop fighting before I report you to EFCC sad angry
His Excellency sir. Sir yes Sir!
Re: What Application Can You Not Spend A Day Without Using? by Divay22(f): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
SirMichael1:

All these games wey girls like to dey play. That was how I saw a boy playing candy crush and I almost slap the dude and just in case you might ask why.

'The nigger was so addicted to the game that he almost jam car abi na car almost jam am again'. Shouted the stupid's name to bring him back. If only I was closer to him....
Hahahahahaha...but candy crush is a game for all na,both male and female....
Re: What Application Can You Not Spend A Day Without Using? by SirMichael1: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
TheSlyone2:

In a bid to gain cheap points, kids results into insults... So it expected.

You think superficially. Please before you quote me next time, work on your assimilation skills..

I didn't put that up for you to understand. People who can think outside the box will always understand my post...

If it's not too much to ask, Bleep off my mention

I also don't have it in me to engage you this night. As do you, I have so much in my list.

But before I leave, lemme leave you with this. "You lack the intellectual capacity to engage me and so refrain from typing repugnant shït!"
Re: What Application Can You Not Spend A Day Without Using? by SirMichael1: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Divay22:
Hahahahahaha...but candy crush is a game for all na,both male and female....

It's lady like to enjoy those kind of games but for a guy...? Hell no!

And for a guy who's so addicted to the point of committing suicide all in the name of playing game....? Give him a reconditioning slap to reset him to default setting. Factory reset the guy sharp sharp. grin

Ladies Come And See This Pics . / DNA Drama Starts War Across Nigeria Facebook, Twitter And Instagram / You Will Marvel At How This Lady Transformed Her Body Under A Year