Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Let Me Teach You To Become A Millionaire - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let Me Teach You To Become A Millionaire (364 Views)

Come In, Let Me Teach You What I Do To Make Money / Let Me Teach You How To Extract Silver And Get Paid For It For Free / New Cryptocurrency For 2017 To Become A Millionaire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Teach You To Become A Millionaire by chuksben10: 10:44pm On Mar 20, 2017
*Good evening ladies and gentle men*

I want to teach you how to become a *millionaire* through ponzis and soccer betting.
First am chuks a 200 level student of unizik. I always wanted to make money online, I always wanted to be young and rich and finally I made it. I will just cut the story short.
*See why you lose money in ponzi.*
1). you recycle.
2). you don't investigate well before joining.
3). you join with greed.
4). you dont try to register when its launched.
From *December 2016 to January 2017* alone I lost up to 450k. You see its shocking right?
Finally I learnt something. check a situation where 15 ponzi sites are launched every night and out of 15 you investigate and check from statistics of the 5 of sure websites. You donate 10k or 20k each in 5 of them. Thats 50k to 100k in one night shey? Ok do it 7 times a week. Do the maths and tell me how much. *Big right?*
In order to reduce loss because definitely there would be losses, its life. Every winner has to lose someday and every loser gotta win some day. What I personally do, is bring out an amount of money each week and do my business that week then smile that week e.g I bring out 70k each week. Divide the 70k by 7, it equals 10k, meaning each day I invest and 10k. 2k each for 5 ponzi sites that night then hit and run like hell, by the end of each night I have made 10k extra. 10* 7 = 70k. it varies for every body. *You have to learn to think like a business man. You have to have the mind set of a *millionaire.*
On betting, the aim is to win always and so far so good what I do is stake 2 odds everyday that is literally 2:1 matrix. I put 5k each day and get 10. Do the maths thats 35k profit each week. Some people dont even make up to half of that each week. its even most people's salary every month. imagine making someone's salary of 35k in a week.
So people in the house I want us to become *millionaires*. If you are a good staker or a good analyst or you want to simply become a *millionaire*, chat me up on Whatsapp 08174285959.

*I like to make more money and you like to make more money too so lets talk*.

Welcome to the *millionaires club*. Let's work together, your opinions are very much accepted.
*Thanks for your time*
Re: Let Me Teach You To Become A Millionaire by Tbusted(m): 11:36pm On Mar 20, 2017
senior man am interested and always ready. please carry me along, tbustedlakazino@gmail.com or 08061519156. bt my phone doesnt hv whatsapp. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Customs Set N50m Cap For Bonded Vehicle Terminals / The online business to do / best online business to do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.