Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola (27647 Views)

Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife / Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 21, 2017
mykelmeezy:
things you are currently doing or going to realize

1.you are currently on your phone/pc

2. you just opened this thread
3.you are now reading it

4.you are a human

5.you know today is Tuesday

6.you are currently have 1 nose

7.you will give me a like

8. you are probably wondering why you should

8.it costs you nothing

9.now give me my likes

10.today 12:00pm will mean its afternoon

12.the sun will set before 8pm

13.you skipped no 5

11. fooled ya there is number 5

15 give me my likessss

u r too jobless
I liked it sha but by 12 I will unlike

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola by Hades2016(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2017
gbegemaster:
I must be a billionaire
Amen to that brother .....

3 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Longcucumber:
help your miserabbbbble life first.
Kids everywhere dis days
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
Longcucumber:
Ok no hating but I don't give a fffffffff cos that sh!t can't help anybody here.

who told u its not helping anybody.seeing this two pple togeda send a positive msg to married folks, the man alone sends msg to young billionaires upcoming, hope is been lifted, possibilities are being open, aiming higher has touched someone by seeing this

stop hating at anoda man success, or else u get to be called names or sorts

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola by Handsomecole(m): 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
You see say the colour (blue) of billionaire love dey different from poor man own(red).
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola by Longcucumber(m): 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
askibee:

who told u its not helping anybody.seeing this two pple togeda send a positive msg to married folks, the man alone sends msg to young billionaires upcoming, hope is been lifted, possibilities are being open, aiming higher has touched someone by seeing this

stop hating at anoda man success, or else u get to be called names or sorts
abeg stop decieving yaself.no be only lifted na upliftment.
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola by mykelmeezy: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
oladipo322:
am giving u likes now but once it 12:00pm am gonna unlike it back

hahahaha omg.....na so you selfish reach
Re: Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola by swagifted(m): 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
gbegemaster:
I must be a billionaire
just incase you are using femi otedola as a case study, remember that his father was also one time governor of lagos... Na blood flowing something.

2 Likes

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola by Longcucumber(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nesso:

Kids everywhere dis days
mr man go yanch down some were.you wa be old man you see yaself.

1 Like

Re: Loved Up Photo Of Femi & Nana Otedola by gbegemaster(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
swagifted:
just incase you are using femi otedola as a case study, remember that his father was also one time governor of lagos... Na blood flowing something.
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Femi Otedola Celebrates Birthday With His Family In London (photos) / Wrong Charges Made On My Account By FCMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.