Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,650 members, 7,854,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR (41593 Views)

Security Agencies Lay Siege on NASS as Saraki, Ekweremadu defy Buhari / Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu In Red & White Dresses At Senate On Valentine's Day / Dino Melaye, ABU VC Arrive Senate On Hearing Of Certificate Scandal (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by ksstroud: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2017
shocked shocked shocked haha be a gentleman now
SuperS1Panther:

That is money in this recession o -- Hennessey VSOP.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by SuperS1Panther: 11:53am On Mar 21, 2017
ksstroud:
shocked shocked shocked haha be a gentleman now

OK Coca-Cola then.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooo
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by holaralph(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
BetaThings:

The Nigerian Army has it
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/nigerian-army-finds-buharis-missing-certificate-what-apc-has-to-say/

Nobody living under the sun has ever beheld Jonathan's PhD thesis!
AND THEY SAID HE BAGGED PHD WHEREAS A FRIEND OF MINE HAS HIS THESIS ON THE GOOGLE..... GOD BLESS YOU JARE MY BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sahara reporter pass Ogbanje.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by anonimi: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
BetaThings:
The Nigerian Army has it
http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/nigerian-army-finds-buharis-missing-certificate-what-apc-has-to-say/

APC and fraud is just like 5 & 6 truly.
Trying to pass the stories of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC as the army's statement
Wow shocked
APC is such a fraudulent bunch!
Why did your dullard not simply tender the certificate from the army instead of paying 30 SANs from his padded budget and then bribing the judge?
Sai bubu is the Grand Sheikh of corruption in our country.
Undisputed!
Unanimous!!
Unopposed!!!

The Nigerian Army may have reportedly found Gen. Muhammadu Buhari’s Secondary School leaving certificate, according to Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi, a former Honourable Commissioner for Lagos State Ministry for Tourism & Inter-Governmental Relations.

The APC UK also confirmed on it’s Twitter page.

This is coming a few days after the President-elect won the presidential election.

It would be recalled that prior to the presidential polls, the whereabouts of the certificate had caused a lot of uproar across the nation, which almost got him disqualified.

Buhari had said his certificate is with the military board, but the Army headquarters denied the claim.

[img]http://3.bp..com/--0fs6Gd6U6Q/VR6JuOs0kvI/AAAAAAAB35M/iKJZLx34tng/s1600/Screenshot_2015-04-03-14-55-39-1.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-vU5aVQ4lUpE/VR6JubMsxbI/AAAAAAAB35Y/kv0jYNHzPrY/s1600/Screenshot_2015-04-03-14-56-10-1.png[/img]

More from: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/nigerian-army-finds-buharis-missing-certificate-what-apc-has-to-say/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by cptjacksparrow: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
'Glass house and the Stone'. What a wonderful movie.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by BetaThings: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
anonimi:

Hypocrisy and stupidity combined honours, I tell ya!

Bring photos of Jonathan's children and
photos of JDAs (Jonathan Defeat Avengers)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by anonimi: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
BetaThings:
Bring photos of Jonathan's children and
photos of JDAs (Jonathan Defeat Avengers)

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3625430_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by anonimi: 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
holaralph:
AND THEY SAID HE BAGGED PHD WHEREAS A FRIEND OF MINE HAS HIS THESIS ON THE GOOGLE..... GOD BLESS YOU JARE MY BROTHER

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3596070_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Kenai:
This thread was inspired by this post, from Dr. Hassan, requesting to see Goodluck Jonathan's thesis and publications.

While I am no spokesman for the president or any of these political players for that matter, I remember I did once come across one of his academic publications...

I found it at the AquaticCommons, and it was originally published on 29th November, 1985.

The publication is titled:
"Identification of West African Estuarine Shrimp and Crab Larvae"
by Jonathan, G.E. and Powell, C.B. and Hart, A.I. (1985).

Abstract: The paper deals with the decapod crustacean larvae likely to be found in fresh and brackish waters in tropical west Africa. It summarizes results from an ongoing program of describing larvae hatched directly from adults of known species, to provide the identification keys necessary for applied research on nursery grounds, plankton ecology and pollution effects. A preliminary key to stage - 1 larvae is given for approximately 40 species...

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item.

Page Range: pp 197 - 206

The PDF is also downloadable here

That's the much I could find for now, but I'm sure we'd find more if we actually looked. undecided

Kenai:
People, I found another one:

http://europepmc.org/abstract/CBA/623600

"Diet of African Killifish Aphyosemion Gardneri 'Aplocheilidae' In a Nigerian Rainforest Pond"
by Akpan B.E., King R.P., Jonathan G.E.

Abstract: The diet of Aphyosemion gardneri was studied in Mfangmfang pond in Uyo, Nigeria from January to December. The major food components - in decreasing order of dominance - were terrestrial invertebrates, macrophytes, aquatic invertebrates, microcrustaceans, sand grains and algae...

I think this one was made in 2006.
You can download the PDF from that page, too.

1 Like

Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by RALPHOW(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
HOW CAN A 43 YEARS OLD SENATOR FINISH PRIMARY SCHOOL IN 1970?
VERY IMPOSSIBLE!
VERY IMPOSSIBLE!!
VERY IMPOSSIBLE!!!
WHERE IS THE FORM HE SUBMITTED TO INEC, THAT CAN NOT BE CHANGED EASILY,
HOWEVER SAHARA REPORTER SHOULD PLEASE GET THE ORIGINAL COPY FAST, BEFORE THEY WILL CHANGE IT.
HONESTLY WE DON'T NEED ANY WHISTLE BLOWER
WHERE IS GANI FAWEHINMI?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by Sammyblaq(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
ipods sef always love corrupt people,
So is the cabal that tell senate to alter theif dino profile?.
You ipods should reason like human
Am just been neutral...
The Senate altered Dinos profile when SR opened up.

Just my personal observation there.

Like u get favour from the cabal¿.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by braining01: 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
Sahara reporters is da best.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by Daboomb: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2017
Chuksonyeike:
so sahara reporters will expect Dino who is 43 years old to have obtained hall his certificates in 1970? haba .Rubbish journalism.

But that is what Dino CLAIMED in his C.V he used to win and election into NASS and gave to NASS to publish.

We must all agree: Our LAWMAKERS are mostly CRIMINALS............and they are testing someones integrity? shocked shocked shocked

Wonders will never end.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by Daboomb: 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
anonimi:

APC and fraud is just like 5 & 6 truly.

You are always trying to deflect issues, anytime the matter of Certificate forgery is mentioned.

Get over it, Jonathan is a clueless eegit,
He lost the election and is confined to the dustbin of history
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by ozoneboy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The fear of SR is the beginning of wisdom.

The noise maker is hustling to cover his track!!!! Lol.

Kudos once again. That is why people prefer and believe SR more than unpatriotic PDP secessionist and biafrau.d newspaper - Vanguard

Where are the online lapdogs of Saraki and Dino?
Why dey no carry buharri lack of certificate?.hypocrite,if its to bring 1million SANs to cover up they will go fast.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
We've always told LiePob yoots there is simply no other credible news source like SR but hate and anger wouldn't let them accept that simply because their exposés on the ineffectual buffoon were just too many back then.

Good thing today is, even when they write against the government, we still show respect for them and don't disregard their reports as lies simply because they are against the government we support.

To this day, after perhaps EFCC, SR is the next best thing to have happened to our country as regards the anticorruption war.

Imagine we only had the likes of trentonline and igberetv to rely on.. grin grin
ipads are emotional beings, I thought you knew them before now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by DJInfluence: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Wait oh, the guy is 43 years old? He finish primary school for 1970? But 43 years old means dem born am for 1974.. How person finish school when dem never even born am?

I no even want talk about his Sec and Tertiary graduation wey also be 1970. Abi i dey read this data wrongly? grin grin cheesy

Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by eluelu: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2017
Its another season film for next three weeks or more. Dino Melaye . Last time it was Apostle Suleiman Johnson. These politicians know how to keep Nigerian busy with irrelevant news just to distract us from their incompetence in governance. Now all media house; newspaper, TV station , Social media will daily carry these news as if we don't have important issue that require attention. Lazy media house always waiting for fake Sahara reporter for news. So SR is now reliable source that all media houses depend on them for information?
God deliver Nigeria from government sponsored media house
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by DropShot: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
SuperS1Panther:

SR's news are almost always 95% correct.

They told Yar Adua was ill.

They told Yar Adua will be flown back in the middle of the night.

They told us Yar Adua was dead.

They exposed all the corrupt practises under Jonathan. -

They exposed Stealer Oduah's odeshi-proof BMWs

They exposed Farouk Lawan and Femi Otedola's bribery case.

They told us ANPP CPC and AC will likely merge.

They told us APC will present PMB as candidate

They gave us accurate figures of the election

They told us Buhari was ill

They told us Buhari was coming back.

Who believes the secessionist newspaper called Vanguard again? It is the media arm of iPod and we all know that.
95% is stretching it! I'd say 70% of the time they're correct.

SR sold us many lies about Buhari's illness without backing any of of their claims with proof.

E.g, they told us PMB will be in UK for four months.

They first told us he had Croh's disease. Then later they said it was internal organ problem.

And later they said it was prostate cancer!

Their integrity cannot be more than 60% or 70% at most.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by Annie939(f): 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
APC government always have problem with certificate nawa ooooo
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by Ningi2020(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
anonimi:

Let us ask the judge whom he bribed through one of his SAN lawyers.
The dullard is the Grand Sheikh of corruption despite his chop & clean mouth modus operandi.
Zero corruption na bojuboju for the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC zombies to sing about. grin grin

Igbo's and hate is just like 5&6 continue Buhari is ur president till 2019 even if he ve never been to school
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by Charly68: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dino Melaye, the loquacious and gargantuan senator...this is a serious matter ..sahara reporters are ready to give him a run for running his mouth anyhow.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by VastfinderBlog(m): 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by dre11(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
omenkaLives:
So you do comment on threads. cheesy cheesy

cheesycheesy

I no be robot grin
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by Skubidude(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
The way zombies reason on NL is quite pathetic. So u guys expect a 43 year old man who was not yet born in 1970 to have obtain his uni cert in 1970 and ur small minds didn't tell u it is probably an error even if the morons in SR never said so. mtwzzzz pathetic
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by agbangam: 6:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
anonimi:

How can a reasonable person believe that the website would publish 1970 as the same year he got all his educational qualifications
Even a BMC employee on N250k e-warrior wages to confuse his fellow citizens should be sensible a bit na!
Haba!!!
Sahara Reporters and Omoyele Sowore are telling LIES again just like their paymaster- Alhaji LIE Mohammed.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5032439_c7z0ogiu0aaas4g_jpegbe4ce47a97d97006bfc7ecc673ed07dc

My guy d way wey u dey show strong support for every corrupt person tire some of us ooo. Ur comment is only to insult PMB, Lai Mohammed, Amaechi n Co. Na wa oo, easy o, election is over man, allow God to use these guys to clean up d huge mess/corruption in dis country. They may not be saint but still give it to dem, dey are trying.
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by shegra58: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
:'
lalasticlala:

Source:

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/843990469856190464

See his profile: http://www.nassnig.org/mp/profile/522
Melaye that time wey u dey do anyhow to Tinubu's i dey warn u and now the thing don dey red for u
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
Where is Buhari's certificate

Attacking Dino will not result in confirming Magu

So let's all calm down

Nothing will happen!
Re: Certificate Scandal: Dino Melaye's Profile Altered By Senate On NASS Website- SR by anonimi: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
agbangam:
My guy d way wey u dey show strong support for every corrupt person tire some of us ooo. Ur comment is only to insult PMB, Lai Mohammed, Amaechi n Co. Na wa oo, easy o, election is over man, allow God to use these guys to clean up d huge mess/corruption in dis country. They may not be saint but still give it to dem, dey are trying.

Is that the standard in those places where your PMB runs to seek medical treatment when he is tired of living in the recession he has brought upon us

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916463_img1217_jpegf36bc6f0e3954883e8b3b5a692deed65

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

todaynewsreview:
The bodies of at least 74 migrants have been washed ashore in western Libya, in the latest tragedy along the dangerous trafficking route to Europe. The Libyan Red Crescent posted photos of dozens of bodies in black and white bags lined up along the shore near the western city of Zawiya.
A spokesman for the aid organisation said there were still bodies floating out at sea as the agency had no way of retrieving them. He said the migrants were all adults, mostly from sub-Saharan African countries, and all but three were men.
The UN migration agency, the International Organisation of Migration (IOM), said the dinghy had set off on Saturday with 110 people on board. The agency said traffickers deliberately took the engines from the boat and then abandoned it to drift.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3051/tragedy-bodies-of-migrants-wash-ashore-en-route-europe-photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901723_z1_jpegff7a94c52111caf03b4bc410211e9b89

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Repays Wife's Debt After Social Media Bashing. / Troops Kill 30 Boko Haram Members, Rescue Captives In Sambisa [PHOTOS] / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.