Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69329 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
5errguru:

NO.

kindly resend
Check your mail i sent you pm, its telling me error what's your mail bro?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by vickertony(m): 1:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
5errguru:

thats on fillable pdf form, I will teach that very soon.......
Baba teach this stuff abeg i lost a job coz of it, the tutorials i downloaded on YouTube is not too explanatory, while the job i got, too many things i don't even know where to use tick box or drop down or radio or comments or fields... please
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Maximus85(m): 2:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
tshabalala:
Hello bosses in the house help me to check my fiverr gig/account. I bought 10 reviews and yet no sales.
https://www.fiverr.com/jackson_graphic/design-3d-ecover-bundle-of-ebook-cover-software-or-product-box-dvd-cd

Thanks

You don't buy reviews. Be real.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Please help me click my gigs and review, any correction please let me know
https://www.fiverr.com/tezekiel73
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tshabalala: 7:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Maximus85:

Jesus, anyway out pls
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Maximus85(m): 12:02am On Aug 18, 2017
tshabalala:
Jesus, anyway out pls

That's the only way. Be real. Use your buyers request very well. Sooner or later, the jobs will come. Learn your skill the more. Share your gigs on Facebook and Twitter.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 6:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
Maximus85:

yea
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by iamcy(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bosses in the house...

I've been using the buyers request for about 3 weeks now... Yet no sale. What could I be doing wrong...

PS.. I'm new to fiverr but 8 have been following this thread diligently.

Cc @5errguru

Heres my fiverr link... Abeg help me critique it so I know what to modify

https://fiverr.com/gra_fix
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Politicalapathy: 7:26am On Aug 21, 2017
http://www.fiverr.com/owengrace

promote me guys.
I'm a digital marketer.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Politicalapathy: 7:29am On Aug 21, 2017
iamcy:
Bosses in the house...

I've been using the buyers request for about 3 weeks now... Yet no sale. What could I be doing wrong...

Cc @5errguru

Just go and edit your gig and create more to see buyer request...

#teamfiverr
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by iamcy(m): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thanks.

You mean I should create more gigs?

Politicalapathy:
Just go and edit your gig and create more to see buyer request...

#teamfiverr
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by solepager(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2017
lilyv8:
Hello sir, I entered fiverr since Jan 22 2017. I subtitle videos, transcribe audio and video files and I'm a virtual assistant. I'm a level two seller now but I feel I'm not earning enough since its my job now as I dumped searching for job when I found this. So I want to learn more skills. I'm learning video editing but it looks a little difficult for me to understand though I have understood the basics. Can I make a gig with this? How easy is it to learn how to design stuffs with Photoshop and illustrator? What other skill would you recommend I learn? Thank you sir.

can y kindly provide a link you use to transcribe?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
iamcy:
Bosses in the house...

Cc @5errguru

hi Mc, Nice gig but your profile pics is little off key. firstly, your watercolor gig profile pics is not that attractive, more work bro, secondly, your logo as well need little retouch, a well creative logo like 2 to 3 bold would do, same applicable to business card, use good mock for your display images.

thank you
one love
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
LECTURE OF FILLABLE PDF

I believe almost everyone has the adobe acrobat, if you don't please kindly ask from friends here, my dropbox link have been blocked because of excessive traffic to the ACROBAT DOWNLOAD LINK A POSTED EARLIER.

MAKING FILLABLE PDF USING ADOBE ACROBAT

1) CREATING OF FORM

You can create your form using your normal Microsoft word or adobe indesign (I use adobe indesign for my forms, I prefer that to word because of its flexibility, BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE INDESIGN, MICROSOFT WORD IS FINE.)

you can always check forms online to have idea of how professional forms look like so as to enhance your design skills

After creating the form, either with word or indesign, just save it as PDF.

2) WORKING IN ACROBAT

Then open the PDF with acrobat. on the right hand side, you will see the menu bar where "Tools" is written, click on it to pop out sub menu contents (from this menu, the form can be made editable).

At the right hand side (RSH), you will see another submenu with the following writing

content editing
pages
interactive objects
Form
Action wizard
Text Recognition
Protection

I will explain each of those contents, Although I may not be sequential. I will explain based on order of preference gradually, but first I will give a little brief on each of them.

1) CONTENT EDITING

Basically, in this sub topic, you can actually edit any pdf document that is not secured. You can use it to write in a pdf document as well without any NOTICEABLE sign of amendments ( YOU DO THIS USING THE edit text & image button on the RHS). You can also add images, add links and even add a bookmark to table of content under this subtopic. we shall treat it fully, in the next class.

2) PAGES

In this Menu, we can actually add page numbers to a pdf, delete a page, merge two different pdf documents, add tab format to a some pages and son on.

Also, You can actuallyembed a Real time to a documents, that automatically updates itself each time the document is opened with the current date and time. All this can be done use the page menu.

4) 3) INTERACTIVE OBJECTS

If You have heard of interactive pdf form ( a pdf that responds to your clicks and perform an action) this is where it is done. here you can actually add a video, audio , objects to a pdf file that performs some operations.

4) FORM

Here you can actually create a form here from scratch if the form wasn't created in word or Indesign (Acrobat also gives room for that). That can be done using the Create button inside the Form menu. it also have an option to import your pdf if you have already created it. This is actually the HEART OF ADOBE ACROBAT. it is in this session that one create/make any form fillable. When I first started acrobat, this was the first session I learnt. so most likely if time permit, we will be starting from here and then move to other session gradually. If you have the licensed adobe version, you can actually distribute forms to people through this platform (Though not compulsory).

5) action wizard
Its basically for creating actions, it helps to import and share actions and command with others, we will not treat this because, I don't think we need it. We already have action button already and moreover you don't need to share your code with clients, not necessary. All they need is results, and if it works fine.

6) TEXT RECOGNITION

As the name implies, it actually used for recognizing scanned documents and convert then to editable text without altering the background. We use this when working on scanned documents.

7) PROTECTION

This is used for adding restriction to your forms. for instance, you can create a PDF that requires a password for anyone to have access to it. And Adding security measures to your form.

That's the brief of all what you can do withAdobe acrobat.

Assignment

Try editing a content of pdf, using "CONTENT EDITING". (See brief explanation from #1 above)

Next class, I will be focusing on the "CONTENT EDITING MENU AND FORMS"...

Thank you.
One Love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by iamcy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
5errguru:

hi Mc, Nice gig but your profile pics is little off key. firstly, your watercolor gig profile pics is not that attractive, more work bro, secondly, your logo as well need little retouch, a well creative logo like 2 to 3 bold would do, same applicable to business card, use good mock for your display images.

thank you
one love

Thanks for the feedback.

I'll work on that ryt away
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Buchika: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
5errguru:

thank you
one love
please can you check mine also.

https://www.fiverr.com/kalistabuchi
Thanks.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Buchika:
please can you check mine also.

https://www.fiverr.com/kalistabuchi
Thanks.

Hi Calista,

Your gig is nice but I think your logo need more retouching, Also you can add one or two samples. Concerning the business card, kindly use a mock to show your business card, it looks more attractive in that perspective...

Many thanks
Tony
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Buchika: 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2017
5errguru:

Hi Calista,

Your gig is nice but I think your logo need more retouching, Also you can add one or two samples. Concerning the business card, kindly use a mock to show your business card, it looks more attractive in that perspective...

Many thanks
Tony
noted, thanks so much.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by gracefoundmme(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2017
hello please review my gig. www.fiverr.com/godblessmeggg
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2017
gracefoundmme:
hello
please review my gig. www.fiverr.com/godblessmeggg

HMMMMM.... Great review. Nice gig description, just advertise more to have more review, because your first review seems like you bought it from someone, you and the guy I believe did exchange of gig because he is also offering the same thing you are offering and you also bought from him. Also, you guys almost have similar description (I AM JUST THINKING AS A BUYER). Fiverr made the review clickable, some clients can go to the extend of clicking the buyers name just to see if its really a true review or fake from another buyer. It would have better if it was a buyer that purchased your gig with no history of offering a gig in fiverr.

Nobody will tell you this, but believe me... that's the easiest way to know real or fake review.

secondly, I know programming is not easy but the price can actually chase clients away, why don't you break it down using some good description in such a way that anyone that purchase basic will be forced to purchase standard and so on. I think that will be better...

Thanks
Tony

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by wa5lly: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=5errguru post=59875860]LECTURE OF FILLABLE PDF

I believe almost everyone has the adobe acrobat, if you don't please kindly ask from friends here, my dropbox link have been blocked because of excessive traffic to the ACROBAT DOWNLOAD LINK A POSTED EARLIER.

MAKING FILLABLE PDF USING ADOBE ACROBAT

1) CREATING OF FORM

You can create your form using your normal Microsoft word or adobe indesign (I use adobe indesign for my forms, I prefer that to word because of its flexibility, BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE INDESIGN, MICROSOFT WORD IS FINE.)

you can always check forms online to have idea of how professional forms look like so as to enhance your design skills

After creating the form, either with word or indesign, just save it as PDF.

2) WORKING IN ACROBAT

Then open the PDF with acrobat. on the right hand side, you will see the menu bar where "Tools" is written, click on it to pop out sub menu contents (from this menu, the form can be made editable).

At the right hand side (RSH), you will see another submenu with the following writing

content editing
pages
interactive objects
Form
Action wizard
Text Recognition
Protection

I will explain each of those contents, Although I may not be sequential. I will explain based on order of preference gradually, but first I will give a little brief on each of them.

1) CONTENT EDITING

Basically, in this sub topic, you can actually edit any pdf document that is not secured. You can use it to write in a pdf document as well without any NOTICEABLE sign of amendments ( YOU DO THIS USING THE edit text & image button on the RHS). You can also add images, add links and even add a bookmark to table of content under this subtopic. we shall treat it fully, in the next class.

2) PAGES

In this Menu, we can actually add page numbers to a pdf, delete a page, merge two different pdf documents, add tab format to a some pages and son on.

Also, You can actuallyembed a Real time to a documents, that automatically updates itself each time the document is opened with the current date and time. All this can be done use the page menu.

4) 3) INTERACTIVE OBJECTS

If You have heard of interactive pdf form ( a pdf that responds to your clicks and perform an action) this is where it is done. here you can actually add a video, audio , objects to a pdf file that performs some operations.

4) FORM

Here you can actually create a form here from scratch if the form wasn't created in word or Indesign (Acrobat also gives room for that). That can be done using the Create button inside the Form menu. it also have an option to import your pdf if you have already created it. This is actually the HEART OF ADOBE ACROBAT. it is in this session that one create/make any form fillable. When I first started acrobat, this was the first session I learnt. so most likely if time permit, we will be starting from here and then move to other session gradually. If you have the licensed adobe version, you can actually distribute forms to people through this platform (Though not compulsory).

5) action wizard
Its basically for creating actions, it helps to import and share actions and command with others, we will not treat this because, I don't think we need it. We already have action button already and moreover you don't need to share your code with clients, not necessary. All they need is results, and if it works fine.

6) TEXT RECOGNITION

As the name implies, it actually used for recognizing scanned documents and convert then to editable text without altering the background. We use this when working on scanned documents.

7) PROTECTION

This is used for adding restriction to your forms. for instance, you can create a PDF that requires a password for anyone to have access to it. And Adding security measures to your form.

That's the brief of all what you can do withAdobe acrobat.

Assignment

Try editing a content of pdf, using "CONTENT EDITING". (See brief explanation from #1 above)

Next class, I will be focusing on the "CONTENT EDITING MENU AND FORMS"...

Thank you.
One Love
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by wa5lly: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thanks immensely for this useful tutorial. We are looking forward for the remaining parts of the tutorial.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by praisegift(f): 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hi friends, someone should please help me with illustrator, photoshop and acrobat software through this email gloriouschild04@gmail.com
thnks.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by tayotayo60: 7:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
A good samarithan should pls send me the crack version acrobat IX that the OP destributed. Pls send to this email tayotayo60@yahoo.com. Thank you.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by wa5lly: 9:40pm On Sep 09, 2017
@op. pls, let us have something tangible on the fillable form this weekend. Thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:03am On Sep 12, 2017
wa5lly:
@op. pls, let us have something tangible on the fillable form this weekend. Thanks

Ok I will try and upload a lecture on this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 12, 2017
Hello
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by SRK1(m): 9:14am On Sep 13, 2017
Hi,

Who's available to post 5-star Fiverr review? Several reviews needed, one per each person. You will be paid the naira equivalent of your $5 that you use to order. I be sending payment in real time!

Please contact ASAP at

yourwriter01@gmail.com

Cheers!
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 4:44am On Sep 14, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by wa5lly: 9:04pm On Sep 16, 2017
Kindly fulfill your promise. We are really salivating.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
wa5lly:
Kindly fulfill your promise. We are really salivating.

Yes boss little busy. I will upload soonest ...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by walewriter: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2017
Contact me on whatsapp 07 0 54threefour6seven29

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (22) (Reply)

Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN / How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Limited Liability Company Incorporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.