Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Learn From My Experience On Fiverr - Business (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (69396 Views)

My Experience With Access Bank During 14-Day Covid-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) / Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 5 Lessons I Have Learnt From Earning Over N6 Million On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2017
what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney, Amazon Gift Cards
We buy and sell Etherum (eth)

We buy and BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385

Contact us Today and Don't miss out
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Zico4real(m): 6:20am On Nov 04, 2017
kkevin:
I'm Looking to empower few Nigerians to Succeed on Fiverr and other Online Business By Rendering the best Assistance possible.

And In This Free training I will be throwing into the air upto 10 Bumper Online Business Tools, which includes

1. Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key

2. 2 Email Extractor, Pro version

3. 100Million Usa, Uk, Canada and Worldwide Email Lists

4. Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software Pro Version

5. 4000 plr,mrr Ebooks with Full Resell right, with topics ranging from all niche

6. 60 premium Kindle Cover Templates

7. 500 Logo templates

8. 100 professional business card templates

9. Search Engine Index Tool

You Can Setup a Fiverr Gig or Resell All Anywhere Online For Maximum Profit.
And some of these Tools like the Emails Extractor Software can also help Generate realistic traffic to your Fiverr Gigs, thus increasing your monthly Earnings .

Or You Can also Use the Tools to Start-up any of the following Online Career, Like: Blogging, Article Writing, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design without any Experience:

With this Tools you can almost start Earning Immediately On Any Freelance Site, like Fiverr, Upwork.com, Seo Clark, Guru.com, Freelancer.com, to mention But few.

Here is a quick Rundown of the Tools You'll Receive from me:

1. Give you Bulk Email Sender Software + Access Key. This is indisputably the most useful and the most expensive Bulk Email Sender in the World Today. (Worth more than $100) And you can Resell Anywhere online, including Fiverr, at own price.

2. I will Give you 2 Niche Base and Country Based Email Extractor to Help you Generate Emails of those who are Directly interested in Your Fiverr Gig or other your Online Business as the case may be.

3. And I will also Give You 4000 plr,mrr ebooks with full resell rights

(with this you can Setup a Gig like,

4. I Will Gi‎ve You 4000 Ebooks with Full Resell Right.) or you can Resell anywhere or Rebrand for  Amazon Kindle or Ebook Writing Service on Fiverr.

5. I will  Give you 100 professional business card templates

(with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give you 100 High Quality Business Card Templates or You can use it to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a premium Business card.)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL BUSINESS CARD WITH THIS TEMPLATES (Just insert clients Detail and deliver) Simple.
 ‎

6.   Give you 60 premium  Kindle Cover Template

‎ (with this you can setup a Gig like I will Give 60 Premium Amazon Kindle Cover Templates or You can use it  to Setup a Gig Like ''I will Design a Professional Amazon Kindle Cover .)
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED TO CREATE A PROFESSIOAL KINDLE COVER WITH THIS TEMPLATES‎

7. I Will Also Give You Article Rewriter/Article Writer Software

Trust me, This the Only Software that can make you money without any Experience as a Writer

It Will Help you write  or Rewrite any Article in case you've seen Article you like and want to make it your own in the Eyes of Google. This is (2 in 1 Software).

The Software is good and will make life easy for any Freelance Writer whether Old or Newbie . It will help you make 100% Google friendly Article or Blog Post in a twinkling of an Eye. All Article will Pass 100% COPYSCAPE and Google test.

Very Easy to use

Bought This Software for $56, But can giving it to you for a token. ‎

8. You will also Receive Over 7Million Email Lists
(this List will Greatly Help you Setup a Gig Like, " I will Give You 2 Million Verified Email Lists or More,and Even extra Gigs."

9. I will Also Give Google Indexer
(with this tools the world can see your website or Fiver gig on Google search engine

IM NOT SELLING THEM:
I CAN LET GO OF THEM FOR A LITTLE TOKEN OF 3K only

WILL ALSO SHOW YOU:
HOW TO OFFER UNLIMITED TRAFFIC GIG WITHOUT ANY EXPERIENCE AT ALL. Eg, (with this you can setup a Gig like: I will Drive unlimited Traffic to You Site in one month.

KINDLY CHECK MY PROFILE FOR MY CONTACT. THANK YOU

I'm Also available on Whatsapp.

I can help if You're Outside the Nigerian Soil
This guy spams every thread.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Samadhii(m): 6:37am On Nov 04, 2017
Please people, I used the US as my location to open an account on Fiverr, how do I verify my acct, please?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2017
Samadhii:
Please people, I used the US as my location to open an account on Fiverr, how do I verify my acct, please?

If you have someone over there. That makes it easy or you use virtual phone number.. I guess you pay for that a token.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Zdoh(m): 8:42am On Nov 07, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by benedictgold(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2017
justi4jesu:

what we do

We buy and sell Fiverr Paypal Withdrawal, Skrill, Neteller, Perfectmoney, Amazon Gift Cards

We buy and BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy/Sell Payoneer

Contact us for your tested and trusted exchange - https:///send?phone=00971555821385

Do you have eth for sale
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Godwithme01: 11:22am On Nov 14, 2017
Hello Guys, nice information here, i plan on registering soon, but i will be in the music/video industry, because that is what i am into now, any body with experience in that field?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 12:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Godwithme01:
Hello Guys, nice information here, i plan on registering soon, but i will be in the music/video industry, because that is what i am into now, any body with experience in that field?

You can check the Niche and go through tip sellers gig before creating your gig.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kkevin: 11:29am On Nov 19, 2017
Free Fiverr Gig Image Desgin

Feel Free to reach out to me if you Need Help Making Custom Image for Your Fiverr Gig.

I WILL HELP YOU FOR FREE!

This is in-line with my commitment to making sure Nigerians Succeeds on Fiverr.

Thank You.

REQUIREMENT
Kindly Send me your image info.

See My Signature for info.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Godwithme01: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2017
5errguru:

You can check the Niche and go through tip sellers gig before creating your gig.

ok, Thanks, i am on it. Created my profile, yet to create gig. i want to understand the whole concept first. if you don't mind Please you Can review my profile http://www.fiverr.com/cdc_creations
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2017
Godwithme01:

ok, Thanks, i am on it. Created my profile, yet to create gig. i want to understand the whole concept first. if you don't mind Please you Can review my profile http://www.fiverr.com/cdc_creations

OK, I will get back to you soonest
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 11:13am On Dec 04, 2017
5errguru:

OK, I will get back to you soonest

its nice, just advertise thats all, more views should convert
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by teamf: 11:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Contact me for your 2d animation video at the cheapest price possible

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Carmal90(m): 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
5errguru:

its nice, just advertise thats all, more views should convert

Welcome back, old I need crack of illustrator
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2017
I will send you the link to download the illustrator this weekend.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2017
Helloo...
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Send me mail for illustrator software 2018... I will send out the link this weekend.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Carmal90:
pls who can help me with adobe acrobat download link////

send me an wmail, I will send it to you

Happy new year
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kkevin: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Happy new Year guys.

Good to see you Guys again. How are you guys?

Hope it's been a fascinating experience for you like myself and many other Fiverr Giants.

However, the Important part of your Fiverr Success depends solely on RANKING you Gig high on Fiver Home Pages.

Your gigs become Visible when that happens, which Automatically means more Job, More Orders.

And money Begins to Roll in When this Happen.

Contact Me I will Help You Free. But please do not forget to Quote this Thread when you contact me so that I can treat you as a Family.

See my Signature for my What'sapp Handle.

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Xandulyn(m): 12:39am On Jan 05, 2018
Fiverr 1 Year, Level Two Account for Sale!!!

Positive Rating: 99% Response Rate: 100%
Orders Completed: 100% Delivered on Time: 100%
Total Earnings: $3,367.20 Average Monthly Earning: $220

BONUS: Paypal Email and Payoneer Account

Interested? Come whatsapp. Click Signature whatsapp link...

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by justi4jesu(f): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
what we do

We buy and Sell BTC (Bitcoin)
We buy Payoneer

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 2:52am On Jan 10, 2018
NEWS! NEWS!! NEWS!!!

Fiverr mentoring class is commencing on February 1st.. for a token!!!

1) ALOT OF PACKAGES TO COVER INCLUDING TEACHING OF SOME SKILLS VIA VIDEO tutorial or Personal tutoring for those of us in Lagos..
2) ACCESS TO NEW WHATSAPP GROUP
3) All SOFTWARE WILL BE GIVEN
4) HIGH CONVERSION METHODS OF ADVERTISING
5) AND LOTS MORE..

NOTE: I am not seeling any ebook, buying of Ebooks as far as Fiverr is concerned is a waste of money. I will be teaching myself.

For further enguiries feel free to email me

email: 5errguru [at] gmail.com

Note: the at represents the symbol.

CLASS STARTS FEBRUARY 1ST, 2018

Thank you
Tony

1 Like

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by muhammedbilal(m): 11:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hello,who can help me pay for a gig on fiverr and I would pay the person in naira..what's app me zero7zerothree9four3twonine9two.thanks
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Shabib(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good day everyone.

I'm looking to sell a few 5$ Fiverr reviews with my European Union based Fiverr account.
You get to customise the review you want.

I have my contact on my signature. Call or Whatsapp the no today.

This is limited.
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2018
MY BATCH B FIVERR CLASS STARTS ON FIRST WEEK OF FEBRUARY

I will be updating the packages over the weekend and other informations. feel free to enrol, it's just a token

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WANT TO TO EARN FROM FIVERR, TILL DATE I AM STILL EARNING FROM THIS FIVERR PLATFORM
MY TIGHT SCHEDULES

email me for more info

5errguru[at]gmail.com

Cheers
Tony
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Carmal90(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2018
5errguru:

I will be updating the packages over the weekend and other informations. feel free to enrol, it's just a token

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WANT TO TO EARN FROM FIVERR, TILL DATE I AM STILL EARNING FROM THIS FIVERR PLATFORM
MY TIGHT SCHEDULES

email me for more info

5errguru[at]gmail.com

Cheers

Tony
How much is the training fee
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by Sherifastro(m): 9:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
Fiverr reviews for sell, contact or whatsapp me 09039472114
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by 5errguru: 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
MY SECOND BATCH CLASS IS HERE AGAIN STARTING ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2018
Here is are the packages

A[b]. CLASSES[/b]
1. GENERAL FIVERR CLASS (I will be teaching tips on how to earn from Fiverr fast)
2. VIRTUAL ASSISTANCE MODULE
3. WRITING AND TRANLATION NICHE MODULE
4. GRAPHIC DESIGN NICHE MODULE
5. BUSINESS NICHE MODULE

B. ADVERTISING
Easiest way to advertise your gig. I will be providing you with options and software to use for free. I will teach how to go about it

C) It's a network where other student, can actually order from you when they get orders that they can't complete or need a helping hand. So you can get a job you can't do and say it in the group where someone can actually help you out with it, once you the money clears you can pay the person his or her percentage.

You will undergo all the classes; the class will be held TWICE PER WEEK FOR 3 MONTHS (FEB. TO APRIL) ---- But You can always ask me anything even after the end of the CLASS. The relationship has been established already.

The Fiverr general class during the week and one of the Niche on weekends. We will take one Niche after another and you will create a gig on every Niche listed After each session.

TESTIMONIES OF FEW BATCH A STUDENTS WITH THEIR FIVERR LINKS

Starting the tutorial with 5errguru last year (2017) was the beginning of financial freedom for me.

I saw the advert for FIVERR tutorial on nairaland, I decided to give it a trial as I was having some financial difficulties at that time. I started the class with transcription and virtual assistant gigs.

In no time, I was in level 1, but something remarkable was that I work for a particular client, and he loved it, he came again with another task, he was also impressed. The third time, he placed me on a flashy contract till the end of the year I can't reject as a freelancer outside FIVERR because he has a long tray of work for me. This year too, on another contract and things are going nice. Thanks to 5errguru for the eye opener. Now, I am a freelancer.

o_rizon
fiverr[dot]com/o_rizon

Thanks to Maduagwu Uche Tony, I got to know about fiverr on Nairaland. The possibilities on fiverr are endless and it is a great platform for learning and earning. For me, it is an excellent side job. It can also be a satisfying full time job if you have the time, passion and drive. I find it a fun place to be, I get to meet great clients and some very crazy ones that want you to transcribe 3 hours of audio in 24 hours. If you are tired of your job, still job searching, have a passion you want to pursue, want to be your own boss and determine your work hours and earnings, fiverr is a great platform to achieve all that and more. Uche is a great coach when he can make out time� and when he is not being bossy�.

Tera
fiverr[dot]com/teracheck

I contacted 5errguru through nairaland for fiverr mentorship and I was blown away by his teaching methods. Though I knew about fiverr earlier but not having a real skill made me reluctant to try it out, but with him everything was easy and I had my first 2 orders of $45 with in a week. I highly recommend him....

Promise
fiverr[dot]com/promisepeters

I was lucky enough to start the tutorial class with 5errguru in 2017 and I say I was lucky because it was a time well spent.

I learnt alot during these classes and that enabled me create a very thriving transcription account on Fiverr and in no time became a level 2 seller with great reviews and this is all thanks to 5errguru's consistent coaching and dedication to my work.

I have since then created other gigs and I am proud to say I am a freelancer, i hope you finish your courses successful and achieve your dreams in the freelance world like I did.

Kindest regards
Fyndpeace

Once again feel free to enrol, if you truly want to make money Online. Fiverr is still a good platform to start your freelancing career...

CONTACT ME AT
5errguru[at]gmail.com

Cheers
Tony

Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by solepager(m): 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
lilyv8:
Having been a transcriber for a while now, here are my candid advice. Download express scribe for easy transcription. it can play the audio file as you type. it can reduce the speed of the audio. you can customize the hotkeys so that you can pause and then start as you type. it makes life very easy for me. it can even increase the volume to an extent of a low audio file. it can reduce some noise using the noise cancellation option. that's what I've been using since last year. it doesn't have a free version so here is what I do. I download the demo version and every five days i uninstall and install. the uninstall and install process is very easy and takes a very short time. I hope this would be helpful to you. Thank you

Are you on fiverr also or do you use another site for transcribing?
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by emmdam(m): 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Upwork Profile Not Approved After Multiple Attempts? I Can Help to Set Up an Approved Profile for Any Category and Skills Within 24 Hours.

To get started, kindly message me via emmdamlaw @ g m a i l . c o m OR

W h a t s a p p > > > +2 3 4 7 0 3 8 4 0 7 0 4 2

Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity that can change your story of struggle to a success story for lifetime!

And if you want that massive income from premium clients, Act now!

You are required to p a y the service f e e which is available in my signature and non-negotiable after you receive a confirmation email of profile approval from Upwork in order to claim the full ownership of your Upwork account.

Service Bonus: Prompt response to FREE mentorship

TOS apply

#SayNoToUnemploymentWithTheSkillsYouHaveGotToOffer

#BePartOfUpworkSuccessStories
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kolad59: 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
I just created a Nigeria account last week but no order yet

Pls kindly help me check my account
Www.fiverr.com/zicomarketer
Have created 3gigs
Which other gig can I i create..am only using android phone o
Cc 5errguru
Re: Learn From My Experience On Fiverr by kolad59: 9:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
5errguru:

MY TIGHT SCHEDULES

email me for more info

5errguru[at]gmail.com

Cheers
Tony
just created a Nigeria account last week but no order yet

Pls kindly help me check my account
Www.fiverr.com/zicomarketer
Have created 3gigs
Which other gig can I i create..am only using android phone o
Cc 5errguru

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Limited Liability Company Incorporation / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.