Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja (31078 Views)

10-year-old Enters Shop Through Ceiling To Steal N100k For New School Sandals / Man Forces Soldier To Pay N100K For Damaging His Tyre / Guy Disgraced In An Attempt To Defend Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2017
]This one is dull sha, the next thing the cashier checks after going through your slip is the face. Ode undecided

©YBR
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Nwodosis(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
He should have told the cashier that the face on the screen is not his real face o!
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by leo2020: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
why referring to him as a graduate in the topic. just say a man forged signature bla bla bla..
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by triplec93(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2017
Badt guy, na who hunger no dey blow, the level of skill and confidence he had doing such, could be used positively to make money.
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by leo2020: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2017
why referring to him as a graduate in the topic. just say a man forged signature bla bla bla..
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by lilyheaven: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2017
The ring must be fake,
@ lest, it should have changed your face too
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Nwachukwu1986(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2017
I wan blow whistle I know of a politician that stole money but my fear is if APC members r immuned from d whistle cos the man na apc member ooo. If u get Lai mohammed contact give me . I can't wait to have my 5%
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by sammyj: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Two things comes to my mind about the graduate status of this young man. I advise the police to further investigate his university certificate which i believe not to be authentic or he allowed the school to pass through him by sorting all throughout his stay in the school which made me wonder the kind of graduate the system is presenting to the society of late. However, He should have seek advise from people like Melaye on how to succeed without the right certificate!!! grin shocked angry angry
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by JideAmuGiaka: 11:38am On Mar 21, 2017
Sirpaul:
I Started Fearing W€€D Since The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of The Generator.

My belle ooooo!.
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Kockane(m): 11:40am On Mar 21, 2017
Kobicove:
Public disgrace!

This idiot just wrecked his life for nothing
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Cutehector(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2017
This is what happens when someone is dumb and foolish
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Jglad(f): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
A graduate of mathematics? That explains his ignorance
University of maduguri? That explains his stupidity
Jobless graduate? That doesn't explain his desperation
Chai... U got me cracked up, I can't stop laughing Y nah? Wia ur chill

1 Like

Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by RALPHOW(m): 11:49am On Mar 21, 2017
WHO BAILED HIM THE FIRST TIME ? A SENATOR PROBABLY.
ANYONE THAT BAILED HIM MUST BE PROSECUTED ALONG
HE MUST BE WORKING FOR THE PERSON
SURE WITH 50K NIGERIA POLICE WILL RELEASE HIM AGAIN.
IG IF THIS GUY IS NOT PROSECUTED AND SEND TO JAIL , JUST KNOW THAT YOU HAVE FAILED.
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by vizkiz: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Jglad:

Chai... U got me cracked up, I can't stop laughing
Y nah? Wia ur chill
tongue
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2017
Bad ooo
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Tinyemeka(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2017
cbngov01:
Is that not HungerBad?
Nope. That's Sarrki.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by hostlink: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
FREE FINAL YEAR PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIALS WEBSITE www.easyprojectmaterial.com
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
Nawao.. But where are the name checkers?
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by mikky24: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
ElsonMorali:
When are they going to arrest former governors and senators for defrauding the masses? undecided
what about the present ones, are they xcluded?
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by DimIsaac10(m): 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
With his uploaded head
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Bimpe29: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
No wonder I heard the staff of Wuse Market branch of GTB discussing about forgery and Kuje Prison earlier today. Able bodied guy for that matter. We want to live a better life, but yet some of us couldn't pay our dues.
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by AngelicBeing: 12:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Keneking:
Ordinary N10k...Jonathan sef
What has Jonathan got to do with this ?.....you think Jonathan's stealing virus infected this young man, well, Jonathan is already dealing with several issues, let me leave that for now, @ topic, these young man should be jailed 6months + flogged daily with 600 lashes as per Sharia & Christian laws so that when he is out of jail his brain will be properly formatted, l can be contacted to do the flogging because l flog very well, the government should contact my services and sign a 6 month flogging contract with me wink

1 Like

Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Thisboysef(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bahaushe u mumu o
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Thisboysef(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2017
Evaberry:
.How can a graduate not know that before withdrawals are carried out the cashier must match the facial identity.
some banks like zenith even make sure the Customer thumb primt

this dude is just dumb

he should have gotten touch and forget charm
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by grahdis(f): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dis one gidi gan oooo..
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by rhymesnoni(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
eyya, blame da economy jor,
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by olowo1234567(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
God have mercy
Re: Graduate Forges Customer's Signature In An Attempt To Steal N100k In GTB Abuja by Kingcesar: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
We brothers frm the north side done dy represent wella. Always on juju levels

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Five Suspected Internet Fraudsters / Soldier Bets On Credit, Threatens To Kill Agent (photos) / Lagos Police Uncovers Illegal Oil Wells, Shuts 12 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.