Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

Is Warri Pidgin English The Original Nigerian Pidgin?! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Warri Pidgin English The Original Nigerian Pidgin?! (1372 Views)

Some Hilarious Pidgin English Proverbs To Crack You Up / Oyaaa! Waffi Men, Benin Men, Port Harcourt Niggies, Yenagoa Men. Pidgin Contest / BROKIN; The Nigerian Pidgin History And Origin. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Warri Pidgin English The Original Nigerian Pidgin?! by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2017
Re: Is Warri Pidgin English The Original Nigerian Pidgin?! by Eeghe(f): 3:02am On May 19, 2019
Hello SimplePlan34
Will you tell me about you/your life? What is the matter? I can try to help you by “listening”. I can also help you get help, okay?I am reaching out because I want you to feel better, and to say yes to life/living
I know life as you know it must hurt? But what if this changes?
I am here, to “listen”
Re: Is Warri Pidgin English The Original Nigerian Pidgin?! by MrJaay(m): 12:33am On Aug 07, 2019
Eeghe:
Hello SimplePlan34
Will you tell me about you/your life? What is the matter? I can try to help you by “listening”. I can also help you get help, okay?I am reaching out because I want you to feel better, and to say yes to life/living
I know life as you know it must hurt? But what if this changes?
I am here, to “listen”

You're a rare gem..

God bless you..

1 Like

Re: Is Warri Pidgin English The Original Nigerian Pidgin?! by gregyboy(m): 10:24am On Aug 07, 2019
Pidgin is a mix of foreign language both Portuguese and english with various local dialect which include edo,yoruba ,igbos i doubt delta the earliest contact by foreigner's are the Edo's so we can give the originality and uniqueness to them as for the delta people you all should try and speak your language more pidgin is unique to west african but your language is more unique to your ancestory and your people go back and teach your childreb urhobo.....not pidgin

(1) (Reply)

Dreadlocks, Good Or Bad? / What Are The Etiquettes And Protocol In Receiving Vip Guests? / Arε There Any KEGITES On Nairaland,if There Arε Let Us Vibrate Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.