Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,894 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Celebrity - Brooke Lajiness Is Accused Of Having Sex With A 14-year-old Boy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Celebrity - Brooke Lajiness Is Accused Of Having Sex With A 14-year-old Boy (499 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity - Brooke Lajiness Is Accused Of Having Sex With A 14-year-old Boy by revolutionnews: 11:52am On Mar 21, 2017
A married mother has appeared in court
accused of having sex with a 14-year-old
boy
up to 15 times.
Brooke L. Lajiness, 38, is also accused of
sending the child nude photos while he was
still
in middle school,

the alleged victim’s mother
complained Lajiness was having sex with her
son.
Police argue that Lajiness started exchanging
photos while the teenager was in middle
school.

click to continue reading http://revolutionnews.com.ng/breaking-brooke-lajiness-is-accused-of-having-sex-with-a-14-year-old-boy/

(1) (Reply)

9 Types Of nigerian Wives / Is It Right To Date A Fan? / D Day I Stopped Bein A Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.