Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Pastor Biodun Is Now My Biggest Teacher On Religious Matters - Ese Walter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Biodun Is Now My Biggest Teacher On Religious Matters - Ese Walter (698 Views)

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Biodun Is Now My Biggest Teacher On Religious Matters - Ese Walter by ajetunde: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ese Walter Ark is coming back to the scene, this time, she's coming back Naked! as she drops a memoir on 'a journey to self'

Ese Walter has been out of the scene for a while, following the popular scandal that made major news headline in 2013 about her affair with COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo . Ese Walter Ark is now married with 2 children.

The book goes on sale on the 29th of March and will be available on okadabooks.com just like Toke Makinwa's "On Becoming".

Exclusive Excerpts:

On Boys
“I grew up thinking I was inferior to boys. I thought I was created to make a man happy, to serve him, to put my needs on hold to attend to his. I thought if a man wasn’t happy with how I looked, how smart I sounded, of if he didn’t think I was pretty enough, slim enough, or good enough, then I was doing something wrong.”

On Sex
“As a young adult, I had a lot of shame around sex. I couldn’t talk freely about it or express desires to engage in it. While boys were bragging about all the sex they were not having, the girls were labeled ‘bad’ if they owned up to liking sex. Two adults (male and female) have consensual sex and somehow the woman is the LovePeddler and the man is the player.”

On Religion
“One day, I declared my unbelief and called myself an unbeliever. That was the last time I pretended to believe what I didn’t believe. Till date, I don’t engage in religious arguments but I talk about consciousness and awakening every chance I get. I don’t hate Christians or religious people in general. I don’t even hate the pastor I had an affair with. I see him now as my biggest teacher on religious matters. If what happened had never happened, I wouldn’t have gotten the push I needed to explore my beliefs. I would have been living a lie to this day, claiming to believe what I didn’t. Today I feel free. I am free to pursue my beliefs if any, I am free to explore my consciousness, I am free to love all people because I do not have a bias based on religious affiliations. I am also free to attend church or any religious gathering of my choice, if I so please.”

Source => http://liveofofo.com/celebrity/pastor-biodun-biggest-teacher-religious-matters-ese-walter.html/

Re: Pastor Biodun Is Now My Biggest Teacher On Religious Matters - Ese Walter by Olafashion(f): 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Okay
Re: Pastor Biodun Is Now My Biggest Teacher On Religious Matters - Ese Walter by Cutehector(m): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
All these for d money
Re: Pastor Biodun Is Now My Biggest Teacher On Religious Matters - Ese Walter by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2017
Issokay

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Mercy Aigbe-gentry In This Beautiful Yellow Dress / Tboss Fan Spent Money And Time For Her But She Lost / Tonto Dikeh Shares 10 Year Old Pic Of Herself And A Disabled Liberia Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.