Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members (54072 Views)

Ese Walter: I Have Never Been Raped In My Life / Ese Walter Who Also Publicly Accused Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Rape Speaks / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by unclesuruoffi: 2:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lala Akindoju who reacted to Busola Dakolo's rape allegation, has apologized to Ese Walters as she shared stories of other former COZA members who were raped by Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Lala Akindoju who apologized to Ese Walters who she said was vindicated by God with the recent confession, added that other former COZA members who were raped by Pastor Fatoyinbo are still afraid to speak publicly or share their experiences on their platforms.

The Tinsel star tweeted;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/lala-akindoju-apologizes-to-ese-walters-shares-story-of-other-coza-members-raped-by-pastor-fatoyinbo/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by unclesuruoffi: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lala Akindoju apologizes to Ese Walters, shares DMs of other COZA members raped by Pastor Fatoyinbo

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/29/lala-akindoju-apologizes-to-ese-walters-shares-story-of-other-coza-members-raped-by-pastor-fatoyinbo/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rape angry
Bet9ja did worst to me cry cry
I will publish it soon cry

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by teadrake(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is is gaining huge momentum. Very serious!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Born2Breed(f): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2019
Can of worms...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Abfinest007(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
is getting interesting
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Munzy14(m): 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is how Ned this and Regina that news died a natural death...

128 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by midolian(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Enough of these stories...

Biodun Fatoyinbo(BF) should be hung by the ballZ already. That guy is a conman and a rapist

26 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Oh, this one is also made up, abi?

12 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Zombiekiller010: 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2019
Now that ladies as coming out to share their rape story of over 10 years without evidence.in the next 10 years ,i wont be surprise if Regina come out to accuse Ned of forceful marrying her despite enjoying luxury from Ned.....

I have been wrongly accused of rape in 2017 with no means to take it up legally,i shared the story in some trend of nairaland, if you're within ibadan or nearby state and can take me through the process to take up the matter legally, pls quote me.. No be only ladies have been harassed or is it because the rape story is coming from Timi Dakolo's wife that's why people are giving attention to it.

Say no to false accusation, say no to jungle justice ,say no to rape.
Here is the link to my story , scroll down to number 15 comment.https://www.nairaland.com/5271705/coza-pastor-busola-dakolo-licious#79775806

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by LordAdam16: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
"Even the ladies who seemingly willingly slept with him - underage, married and unmarried are victims."

I have a problem with this sentence.

If you willingly sleep with a person, you've given your consent. You're not a victim. A pickpocket and a gun-wielding armed robber are not the same.

I'm not holding briefs or defending Biodun; but it seems some people are trying to outdo each other with stupidity.

Here's the link to a measured account of all three main accusations to Biodun -- https://www.olumuyiwa.com.ng/2019/06/29/biodun-fatoyinbo-3-women-who-have-openly-accused-him-of-sexual-abuse/

1. Ese Walter wasn't raped. The sexual encounter was consensual. She said so herself.
2. Franca claimed to have evidence since 2013; nothing has been reported. We are in 2019.
3. Busola is the only claim that can be firmly called rape. Rape as in forced or coerced against her will to perform a sexual act.

So at the very least, Biodun is a randy man; most probably a cheat; and on that count alone shouldn't be allowed to step on a pulpit; as clergymen are held to a higher standard.

That does not make him a rapist until there's evidence to prove otherwise.

If you say you willingly consented to have sex with a person; you don't turn around to claim being a victim. That's an affront to all actual rape victims who were brutally forced against their will. Stop trivializing rape. Exercising poor judgement does not give you the right to retroactively withdraw consent.

Only a woman would agree to have sex with a man, then claim to be a victim. Since NO is now a difficult word to remember. Na so EVE do for garden of Eden. Na serpent fault.

-Lord

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Slikbae: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Lol
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by oshe11: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
So I'm suppose to believe this?

Give us Concrete evidence

I can write my own rape story and then send it to anyone even without meeting the accused

2 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by worlexy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
It's getting more interesting
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Kendumazy(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hmm
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by nairalee(m): 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
Me I'm deeply sad that some people will have evidences and not speak up for years knowing the Rapist will continue.

If the first 5 victims have spoken up he wouldn't have had such high number of body counts by now

10 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by maynation(f): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
midolian:
Enough of these stories...

Biodun Fatoyinbo(BF) should be hung by the ballZ already. That guy is a conman and a rapist

Stop promoting animal cruelty.

Grow sense

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by chuose2: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
I wished Nigerians will stop calling Biodun Fatoyinbo a Pastor.
He does not know Jesus.

He cannot be a Christian and his church logo is a Pyramid.

This Biodun Fatoyinbo is actually not a christian.
He shows who his true god is, satan himself.
No true follower of Jesus displays 666

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9731245_561954920170708214708jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d_jpegce62bb373976d74cdabd119ae3947489

15 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Bluehill1051: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Make una allow us hear word nah!
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Kylekent59: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Since yesterday, only this news.

The pastor can sue her for defamation.

It's like those who are guilty make the loudest noise,While the innocent one's makes no noise.

Dakolo should stop polluting the social media with her ordeal.

Let them go to court and stop being childish.

Go to the tribunal, file a case, and hire lawyers.

3 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by GOFRONT(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
shocked

Na waoo......I hope Pst Fatoyinbo has gone for HIV test??

Because the number of women he has slaughtered keep increasing

3 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by tuzle(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
I much as I don't want to take sides, I think he has a lot of maggot in his cupboard, even before dis I have seen a lot of accusation towards him. My problem now is why did all those people attacking him now had to wait till a celeb wife spoke out, when ese Walters came out she didn't have this much support.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by saasala(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2019
We are brainless in this country. We just suddenly dumped every national and political issues only to focus on this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Tomide007: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
We need to put pressure on people with an evidence to spill, if they don't,This things will still be subject to debate . Release evidence, speak out if you've been molested by anyone and please back it up with evidence......

3 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Fear Afonja pastor

They are in it for the money and power

2 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by BlueAir: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
kennygee:
Oh, this one is also made up, abi?
its not. ..but it reeks of self pity where I don't see any...she willingly went to meet him and throughout the "help" they didn't fight or scratch did they? ?

All these rape point outs are all backed by self pity and hypocrisy by observation

3 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Christophorus(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Some rubbishes can be bloody annoying. No sane person in his right senses will not believe her story. I watched the video till the end. She's got some guts to have kept this with her all this while.

A chunk of the rubbish comments I've seen so on this saga so far, come from idiots who don't have data to watch the video.

Biodun has sown a seed. Harvest time is here. He should face it.

Meanwhile the Dakolo family should put an ease on these activities. We now know, they should let him face his God.

3 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by amoduganja: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
Let 'pussytore' Biodun Fatoyingbo check into rehab immediately. It is obvious he is a sexx addict.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by KidsNEXTdoor: 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
qualityGod:
Rape angry
Bet9ja did worst to me cry cry
I will publish it soon cry

Lol grin grin

You wan hammer cheesy
Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Florblu(f): 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
We are tired of claims without evidence, please bring us some evidence.

I know and believe Pastor Biodun is a serial rapist and with or without evidence he slept with Busola Dakolo. It could be a rape or child molestation.

4 Likes

Re: Lala Akindoju Apologizes To Ese Walter, Share Stories Of Other COZA Members by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlueAir:
its not. ..but it reeks of self pity where I don't see any...she willingly went to meet him and throughout the "help" they didn't fight or scratch did they? ?

All these rape point outs are all backed by self pity and hypocrisy by observation

It is true some gave themselves willingly, does it change the fact that some were raped?

It takes the strength of one person willing to speak up, others who were victims will somehow find the strength to also come forward.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Covers Blanck Magazine - Pics / Bbnaija: Tboss Arrives Nigeria, Pictured With Her Brother (photo) / 9ice, His Wife, Olasunkanmi And Daughter On Vacation In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.