Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. (45777 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / How To Avoid Sleeping In Church - Theabstracthoughts.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Danielnino00(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
As a student,I once rented a room with a grave behind it. I was scared at first but at that time,good houses were scarce in the town and I had to manage it. I spent a year before leaving there and nothing of any sort(involving or associated with the grave) happened,though I was often afraid.

But Op,I won't advice you to accept it.its not right. Forget about the "overcome your fear" talk. its not right at all.

.Why would you bury somebody in a too. and still offer the room to another person to live in
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by ChiefSweetus: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ezemarcel:
u re a fool... Did u really read before commenting?.. Who told u he is a Christian.... If u don't go to church then u must b very foolish
Imagine say i be fool, and your REAL father aspires to my level of intellect and quality of life.

Your REAL papa o! Not the one that your mom has deceived you is your father all these years! wink wink wink
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
Roon9:
If you consider the number of people that has ever walked on earth and the limited land mass available, you will discover that every single spot on earth is arguably someone's burial site.

If there's no glaring tomb I don't see anything wrong with it.

Your head dey there. Better pikin!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
vizkiz:
Of you have watched evil dead you will run away from that room, house, town and state grin

Seriously speaking bro. That is plain bullshìt, why will you be sharing a room with a deadite? It's nothing different from sleeping on a grave. Do you believe in the Supernatural? undecided

PS: Ignore these Niggas telling you to stay most of them wil shìt on their pants whenever she hear any movement in the room at midnight. Run bro, run! shocked
oo dat film scary die shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
@op
pls run while u still have legs.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Richy4(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
A lot of people saying what's your business with the dead will not even go 200m close to the room if they were in your shoes...So do not pay attention to does claiming strongmen or women...If it was a relation, it would have been different....OP if you are not comfortable staying in that room...Do not stay there... even if no one was buried there...

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
I'd rather sleep under a bridge than in a room where a dead body was buried. The choice is yours though. Are you comfortable and okay with it? Then go for it. If you're not, please look for another or stay with a friend.

Trust me, these comments won't help you. Maybe they'll ginger you up for a while, but if you're not comfortable with it, you're not comfortable with it. It's as simple as that.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Totfulguy: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
abdeiz:
My fellow nairalanders, I'm a Muslim corper from one of the states in the north central serving in a state in the east.

I'm have a conundrum right now, I was lucky to have the opportunity to change my ppa to a new one because of reasons. I have finally gotten a new ppa but the problem is the accommodation provided for me has a dead person buried in it and I do not feel comfortable at all with that(obviously).

The new ppa have claimed that there isn't any other accommodation left which I highly doubt, problem is they furnished the room and provided other miscellaneous just for me to make my stay very comfortable and I'd feel bad if I turn them down.

I decided to wait till when the next set of Corpers are passing out leaving vacancies abound but my cash situation is tight and I can't wait further.

Note: I could accept them and enjoy the place until I get a another new ppa which I'd have peace of mind but I have conscience and I can't do such.

OR

I should reject the new ppa and manage my current ppa with its damning conditions, exercise patience and suffer for a while till I get a better place?

If you weren't told, you would never have known and it wouldn't have been an issue AT ALL. But you have been told and it is all of a sudden, a problem...so the dead man is probably alive IN YOUR HEAD.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Succinct1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
ChiefSweetus:
This is why i don't waste my time going to church.

You are a christian, why are you afraid? Isn't your God bigger than a dead somebody? Or didnt your bible tell you that the dead have no power over the living?

If you are an atheist, why should you be afraid of the supernatural? Or are you a superstitious atheist??

Would it make a difference if you didn't know?

Now, what if you find out today that the house you've grown up in is the burial site of a million dinosaurs and cavemen and warriors?

Call me irreverent, but I'd shït on a grave and sleep in a coffin, don't mean shït to me.

Don't be afraid of your own imagination, your mind holds the power and key to EVERYTHING in life.

I don't think you took your time to read it very well before this coment of yours.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by YorubasAreSmart: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2017
You're a Muslim corper right?
Just shout allahu Akbar and everywhere will be safe
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by askjohnprosper: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2017
I use to fear too, that somebody buried will be disturbing, but latter we were playing on a grave: sit, eat, and even lie down at night to take cool breeze at 14. Now the grave is even scattered and we long that it would have reconstructed. who don die, don die. except the person is a witch, the demon can manipulate and act the person. The truth is that, we walk on graves. Dead man can hurt you. you do not have business with the death until you die. only fear nothing
AuroraB:
The people urging you to not mind that won't be there if anything negative happens
Find an alternative. You can not be yourself in there
I use to fear too, that somebody buried will be disturbing, but latter we were playing on a grave: sit, eat, and even lie down at night to take cool breeze at 14. Now the grave is even scattered and we long that it would have reconstructed. who don die, don die. except the person is a witch, the demon can manipulate and act the person. The truth is that, we walk on graves. Dead man can hurt you. you do not have business with the death until you die. only fear nothing
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Kobicove(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
Stay in the room...

Dead men don't bite! undecided
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Wiseoldman: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2017
OP I'm not understanding, do you mean someone was buried in the compound or inside the bedroom. If it's the bedroom....hahahahhaha

#NoComment
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Onnasucs1(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dead somebody buried inside the room that you want to sleep? shocked shocked

My brother, my brother, my brother. I called you thrice because it's a serious matter.

Hope you know death itself is a spirit? And hope you also know that the dead can be manipulated? Hope you know that at night evil things happen?

Oga run from that room o

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by vabok(m): 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2017
Continuously burn incense in the room, your ppa guys will be scared and find you a new place... trust me
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by sekem: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
Totally unacceptable!

Dont Ever sleep in such a place

To avoid beïng haunted by the spirit of the dead person/s
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Akuneshiobike(m): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
I had virtually the similar experience during my NYSC in one of the south-south state in 2010. Myself and two other corpers were aassigned to occupy d four bedroom flat. We had to take it one room per corper, remaining one, which was locked with a padlock. Unknowingly to us, it was d owner of the house that was buried in that room, and its his brother, who was a teacher rented us d house. After some weeks of staying in the that we confirmed by the villagers that the owner was buried there. The female corper among us parked her luggages and relocated elsewhere, while me and the other male corper remained. It was quite fearful at the beginning though, but we overcame the fear after few months.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by AuroraB(f): 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
askjohnprosper:
I use to fear too, that somebody buried will be disturbing, but latter we were playing on a grave: sit, eat, and even lie down at night to take cool breeze at 14. Now the grave is even scattered and we long that it would have reconstructed. who don die, don die. except the person is a witch, the demon can manipulate and act the person. The truth is that, we walk on graves. Dead man can hurt you. you do not have business with the death until you die. only fear nothingI use to fear too, that somebody buried will be disturbing, but latter we were playing on a grave: sit, eat, and even lie down at night to take cool breeze at 14. Now the grave is even scattered and we long that it would have reconstructed. who don die, don die. except the person is a witch, the demon can manipulate and act the person. The truth is that, we walk on graves. Dead man can hurt you. you do not have business with the death until you die. only fear nothing
I'm trying to figure out what you are talking about. Did you say 'unless the dead person was a witch?'. Now, explain how this Corp member would know that?
Do you mind giving g him your reply rather than quoting me yet again? It's rattling me up already undecided sad
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
abdeiz:
My fellow nairalanders, I'm a Muslim corper from one of the states in the north central serving in a state in the east.

I'm have a conundrum right now, I was lucky to have the opportunity to change my ppa to a new one because of reasons. I have finally gotten a new ppa but the problem is the accommodation provided for me has a dead person buried in it and I do not feel comfortable at all with that(obviously).

The new ppa have claimed that there isn't any other accommodation left which I highly doubt, problem is they furnished the room and provided other miscellaneous just for me to make my stay very comfortable and I'd feel bad if I turn them down.

I decided to wait till when the next set of Corpers are passing out leaving vacancies abound but my cash situation is tight and I can't wait further.

Note: I could accept them and enjoy the place until I get a another new ppa which I'd have peace of mind but I have conscience and I can't do such.

OR

I should reject the new ppa and manage my current ppa with its damning conditions, exercise patience and suffer for a while till I get a better place?

I no fit. I wont think twice before rejecting.

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Etizz: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
OK make I tell u my story, I served at kwara state, d room first was not furnished, unlike yours, and my backyard which is directly to my window a graveyard, all of the family members of that compound were buried there,the worst of it was when the owner of the building I am staying died, he stayed at Lagos and based on Muslim tradition, he was immediately taken down to the village and was buried just close to my window, scary enough, they left d clothes he wore wen they brought him on my door mouth, though I called d younger son to take it out, so he did..... but mind you, I am the only one leaving in d while building oh, a house of about 6 rooms, they just gave me one room based on d private school I was posted to....

can u imagine how dat night will look like for me? damn I slept off as if I don't know something happened,...to be afraid is in d mind.... wen u take off your mind nothing will really happen, nor be u kill d person, u nor know d person buried there neither did he know u....

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by laruma01(m): 5:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
You na coward of peace ooo,and never soldier of peace...Lol
SoldierofPeace:
To me o ...i rather sleep outside dan a room under lock n key wit a buried being insyd ...no b me.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by abdeiz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Royal789:
how did you get to know of the dead body?
whoever mentioned that no try at all.

I saw it with my own eyes, the room didn't have carpet
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by eduevolutionnow(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Never in my life have I seen a ghost appear to me, rarely have I heard of a ghost appearing to people, what does the dead and the living have in common? Nothing. As long as it has not physical side effect, my brother, enjoy your room and perhaps the dead person appears to you someday, gist with him or her wella.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Ayblaize(m): 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
KINGwax007:
RIP in advance bro
Chai.. If you hear any movement na die... If nepa take light Gbam and no gadget or flashlight is around you na die.. If there is no breeze and the cotton moves up and down na die grin....Bro.. Just manage where you are staying, even if there won't be anything, don't give yourself high blood pressure or constant worries ...ask yourself.. .'what if I wasn't offered the place, won't I still be staying where I'm staying?' ..Baba reject it,if you do nothing will happen.They won't kill you.. My opinion tho

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by abdeiz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Yippsy:
Was the dead body buried in d room abi in the compound? Cus me iyam not understanding. And why being scared? Abi na u kill am. Lolzs. Ur choice broda. If u not confortable i advise u change again. Cus as for me once am not comfortable to sleep somewere my mind wont be at rest.

Yea I may be afraid, why won't I this is a very different culture to mine where we don't bury our dead in room, I may not be open to change my attitude but I've made up my mind not to sleep there.

I also appreciate your input, thank you
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by abdeiz(m): 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Imoobot:
Oga, you are just worrying over nothing. if i may ask you how is the dead body disturbing you. Are you in any way related to him?(dead body) If your answers are no, please pack in there and have fun. After all you are not better than those mutual attendance.

NOTE: FEAR is simply Falls Evidence Appearing Real.

lol, Oga it doesn't have to disturb me physically, peace of mind is underrated, I'd forgo all the comforts of the new ppa and get another one to get peace of mind
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by bendike: 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bros when you mess for night hot slap from no where sama you for back of your head na that time you go receive sence grin

1 Like

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by madjune(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Your fear has already overtaken you.

That's why I love the white men.
They will tap into the energies in the room and produce something better.

You will see them waking up with great ideas.

See, but a table lamp and stay awake so nite.
Always write down words you hear from unseen mouths there.
It will help u.
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Ayblaize(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Akuneshiobike:
I had virtually the similar experience during my NYSC in one of the south-south state in 2010. Myself and two other corpers were aassigned to occupy d four bedroom flat. We had to take it one room per corper, remaining one, which was locked with a padlock. Unknowingly to us, it was d owner of the house that was buried in that room, and its his brother, who was a teacher rented us d house. After some weeks of staying in the that we confirmed by the villagers that the owner was buried there. The female corpse among us parked her luggage and relocate elsewhere while me and the other male corper remained. It was quite fearful at the beginning though, but we overcame the fear after few months.
One room per 'corpse' ke.. . 'Female corpse packed her luggage ke ' .....you Prolly meant 'Corper' smiley

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by abdeiz(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Blessograo:
Please don't take it, instead you can stay with any friend around, besides you don't want it either and you can never be comfortable in that room for as long as you remain there, also any problem you come across in life you will relate it to the room even if it's not the case. You are also a Muslim and I'm a Christian and u think your religion allows you to do your prayers pure and that room is the opposite of pure meaning it's unclean. Besides it's Nigeria anyone can do anything for money at this time. You should know better tho. Even your parents will not do that, think about it

wow, thank you ma, I've made a decision not to stay there
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Ayblaize(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
bendike:
Bros when you mess for night hot slap from no where sama you for back of your head na that time you go receive sence grin

2 Likes

Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by abdeiz(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Danielnino00:
As a student,I once rented a room with a grave behind it. I was scared at first but at that time,good houses were scarce in the town and I had to manage it. I spent a year before leaving there and nothing of any sort(involving or associated with the grave) happened,though I was often afraid.

But Op,I won't advice you to accept it.its not right. Forget about the "overcome your fear" talk. its not right at all.

.Why would you bury somebody in a too. and still offer the room to another person to live in

Its their tradition to bury people and rooms, its normal to them but not to me, I ain't sleeping in there sha
Re: Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. by Adonkia(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
So because dead body is there..so what?..na you kill am?......abeg stay there!!!
I bet if them tell you to sleep for that room, you no go close eye till day break grin(

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

“O Lord Cubana Me And Make Me Sit At Home” Church Poster Reads / FFK Blasts Rev Chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T.B Joshua / Oyedepo's Daughter To Marry His Personal Assistant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.