Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' (71835 Views)

Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It / Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by AngelicBeing: 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
ESDKING:
Any controversy to tear APC members into pieces is a welcome development. Una sabi.
Gbam , not just APC but the useless national criminal assembly ,PDP members inclusivegrin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by tunderay(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sahara reporters are all mouth no action.

All they do is leak, leak and leak and in the end, the accused will walk away free.
You can't blame SR if people walk away with their crime, they are neither the police nor court of law, let's try to address issue properly.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by tunderay(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
NextGovernor:

Dino Melaye isn't moved by these Sahara lies. No concrete evidence to show yet.
1. As far as I am concerned carryover doesn't mean you didn't graduate or wouldn't make you not to graduate.
2. The senate website update. So Dino who is 43 years old finished his Secondary and University in 1970. That's about 47 years ago above his age.

Take him to court not all these name rubbishing method.

The last time I checked the Dino they are even doing this to has no integrity to keep becos na Agbaya already. They are just wasting there time.
let's see what will come out of it bro
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Kiakia(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
XaviDayo:
Naija. ...a failed state.
Dino said he graduated from ABU
Sahara says otherwise
Solution: ABU should publish the result of the Year Dino graduated.
Problem solved.

Buhari said he wrote WAEC
Some said he did not
Solution: The school should have publish all the results of the year Buhari graduated .
Problem solved.

But then again, it's Nigeria. A country where we leave possible solutions and go dancing makosa.

Buhari decided to hire 1.2million SANs to defend him instead of paying 1000naira for a simple transcript.

Dino decided to advertise his stupidity by shouting on the floor that he is an authentic graduate of ABU instead of simply presenting a letter from the school that states that he was indeed their student.

I rest my case

Good reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by tunderay(m): 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
emmykk:

My friend Dino Melaye is a graduate of ABU Zaria,sahara reporter once posted he didnt attend that school,later they confused people with second semester result and throw shade at hiS year of graduation by doing screen shot of 1970 from senate website.

if you are not following the news or dont know what is going on just keep quite and stop fooling yourself with your post.

He strongly believe he went to ABU,sahara reporter should either prove him wrong or bring other incriminating episido.
what is this one saying? Rants.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Jesusloveyou: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
charlztuten:
Sen. Melaye na Don
na don for corruption and cheating the system

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by mkoabiola: 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dino is a mafia in the senate.
He cannot be removed or suspended cos of his close relationship with saraki.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by yinkslinks(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
Magu at work. Magu is an illiterate. Quote me and u will not sleep well tonight.
chie8:
Controversial senator Dino while introducing himself at senate plenary today said his name is Dino Melaye,a very authentic ABU graduate.He said......

"My name is Dino Melaye, representing Kogi West and a VERY AUTHENTIC GRADUATE of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria"

Senator Dino Melaye says at Senate plenary on Tuesday.

This man eeeh!Him no get chill for anybody

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/name-is-dino-melayea-very-authentic-abu.html?m=1
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by to9ine: 4:10pm On Mar 21, 2017
Clowns in corridors of powder Naija naija
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by to9ine: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
[/i] Clowns in corridors of powder. Naija naija
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by to9ine: 4:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
Clowns in corridors of powder. Naija naija
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by eyinjuege: 4:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
Zenlife:

Talk is cheap Dino,
Prove you are an ABU graduate.

You may support with ex-classmates, ex-graduates (same year), ex lecturers, convocation pictures, authentic certification, etc, etc.

No chest beating, bravado or bragado, required.

I know Dino was SUG president of Ahmadu Bello University in 1998 or so. He definitely has classmates and pictures.
However, its possible he never graduated as I know one of his cohorts in SUG exco then whom some guys discovered wasn't even a registered member in his dept. His name was never, and had never been registered. This is a guy that would claim to come back from exams and would even bring question paper back home.
He and Dino were tight, and always travelled about under the guise of SUG exco, chopping money about. I know how much was chopped under the guise of NUGA sports ABU organised in those days.
Anyway, it will be surprising to find out Dino also didn't graduate. I'm almost sure he did.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by gameboyo: 4:22pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunderay:
By the time Sahara reporter finished with him, we will see how he will be introducing himself.

Same story since last year, till date, they haven't done anything
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunderay:
My brother, dem still dey on top him case o. You remember what they say that internet never forget, people will always refer to the issue.
which issue? that one Don die Abeg.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by akigbemaru: 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dino and certificate saga.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by ozoneboy(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunderay:
By the time Sahara reporter finished with him, we will see how he will be introducing himself.
I don't know y just because someone went against your Gods tinubu,and buhari,that person must die.u need to get a life for urself
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:31pm On Mar 21, 2017
Zenlife:

Talk is cheap Dino,
Prove you are an ABU graduate.

You may support with ex-classmates, ex-graduates (same year), ex lecturers, convocation pictures, authentic certification, etc, etc.

No chest beating, bravado or bragado, required.
but buhari can HiDe his waec In daura right?
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by tunderay(m): 4:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
gameboyo:

Same story since last year, till date, they haven't done anything
this na talk?
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by linusbnn(m): 4:34pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunderay:

Atleast b4 then make we drink water keep cup
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by tunderay(m): 4:36pm On Mar 21, 2017
neocortex:

Sahara is neither police nor a government agency, their job is reporting news not prosecuting
offenders, so calling them "no action" is meaningless though I understand the guy you quoted was
wrong by saying they will "finish him", when they have no such power.
thanks for this comment, don't know how people think these days. When I say " finish" I used it in the context of getting all the evidences out for people to see, not to prosecute or jail him.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by linusbnn(m): 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
bettercreature:
How can this man be 43yrs he looks like a 65yrs old man

Na ur papa born am ba?
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by BrutusOj(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
Evans407:
This Dino of a man never seize to amuse me. It only but a matter of time before the unravel real fact that he never qraduated.
A man who one's fouqht corruption, now shares same locker as it..

Remember he dared Tinubu ones, he's now frustrating Efcc Maqu, now is his turn. He has 4qotten that 'life na turn by turn', and 'one day bush meat qo catch the hunter'.

Let him face and dance to the music as e dey hot cos Niqerians now don taya 4 all this innuendo wey those lawbreakers they do..
Don't expose yourself like this in the public. Do you think Dino will boldly introduce himself that way if his integrity is astake? Only ABU Zaria can se he didn't graduate.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by legreat(m): 4:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
This is Wikipedia

He could not have this and not still be a graduate...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dino_Melaye
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sahara reporters are all mouth no action.

All they do is leak, leak and leak and in the end, the accused will walk away free.
They've done their job. If the society allows him and the system allows him to go free, whose fault is it?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by ademasta(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
Dino
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Ohamzee: 4:58pm On Mar 21, 2017
why am i seeing a glaring semblance with this man and okorocha...
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Zenlife: 5:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
but buhari can HiDe his waec In daura right?

Issues are addressed when presented.
This is Dino's.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by KINGOFTHEEAST: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
Zenlife:

Issues are addressed when presented. This is Dino's.
dont be shy can buhari hide his

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.