Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,564 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' (71830 Views)

Dino Melaye: 'I Hid On A Tree For 11 Hours' / Melaye: I Changed My Seat At The Senate Because I Saw Lion, Tiger & Snakes On It / Dino Melaye: "I Was Tied Up, Thrown Into Solitary Confinement" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by willyede(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
@OMENKA Whatever i do not think he insulted you he simply brought to the attention of the mode your dual account @Mynd44 will like to know if this dual account breaks the rule here.

Regards.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Zenlife: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
dont be shy can buhari hide his

Maturity is priceless
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2017
That's my guy.......
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Redhot111(m): 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
It's high time we started confirmation of results n certificates. Part one is Dino melaye and frm there we will move to confirm dat of buhari after dat we will knw where nxt to head to
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Zenlife: 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
eyinjuege:

I know Dino was SUG president of Ahmadu Bello University in 1998 or so. He definitely has classmates and pictures.
However, its possible he never graduated as I know one of his cohorts in SUG exco then whom some guys discovered wasn't even a registered member in his dept. His name was never, and had never been registered. This is a guy that would claim to come back from exams and would even bring question paper back home.
He and Dino were tight, and always travelled about under the guise of SUG exco, chopping money about. I know how much was chopped under the guise of NUGA sports ABU organised in those days.
Anyway, it will be surprising to find out Dino also didn't graduate. I'm almost sure he did.

Hitherto, it needn't be difficult to prove if true without theatrics. It should be a slam dunk.
ABU exists, records exist, graduated colleagues and affiliates exist.

No brainer.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by sben2308(m): 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunderay:
By the time Sahara reporter finished with him, we will see how he will be introducing himself.

Let us call a spade a spade, y will Sahara finish him. Is it wrong for one to fail in school. Take me for example to d glory of God I finished with a 3rd class in school but now am an A MBA degree holder,so y will him failing in school now be an issue.
These our media shld tackle d main issues we are facing not this nonsense to me.
Just my humble opinion
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by psalmsjob: 5:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
NextGovernor:

Dino Melaye isn't moved by these Sahara lies. No concrete evidence to show yet.
1. As far as I am concerned carryover doesn't mean you didn't graduate or wouldn't make you not to graduate.
2. The senate website update. So Dino who is 43 years old finished his Secondary and University in 1970. That's about 47 years ago above his age.

Take him to court not all these name rubbishing method.

The last time I checked the Dino they are even doing this to has no integrity to keep becos na Agbaya already. They are just wasting there time.

Mr. Governor, you have spoken my mind. Dino is full of shit anybody that plays with him will be rubbed with shitgrin I'm curious to know what autocorrect changes this shit word togrin
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by alfsalami: 5:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
No tell us , allow us to find out. . Whether authentic ABU or Harvard , no judge yourself
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by tunderay(m): 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
sben2308:

Let us call a spade a spade, y will Sahara finish him. Is it wrong for one to fail in school. Take me for example to d glory of God I finished with a 3rd class in school but now am an A MBA degree holder,so y will him failing in school now be an issue.
These our media shld tackle d main issues we are facing not this nonsense to me.
Just my humble opinion
Bro, I love your submission, but SR is not accusing of him of failure, but that he is not a graduate, as in he didn't statisfy all requirements.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by drtee247(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
naijacentric:
its obvious he dint graduate why is he tryin so hard to defend himself yeye saraki house boy

Why can't he sue Sahara Reporters for spreading lies about him??

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by laruma01(m): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bros God don bless you finish,you sabi!
XaviDayo:
Naija. ...a failed state.
Dino said he graduated from ABU
Sahara says otherwise
Solution: ABU should publish the result of the Year Dino graduated.
Problem solved.

Buhari said he wrote WAEC
Some said he did not
Solution: The school should have publish all the results of the year Buhari graduated .
Problem solved.

But then again, it's Nigeria. A country where we leave possible solutions and go dancing makosa.

Buhari decided to hire 1.2million SANs to defend him instead of paying 1000naira for a simple transcript.

Dino decided to advertise his stupidity by shouting on the floor that he is an authentic graduate of ABU instead of simply presenting a letter from the school that states that he was indeed their student.

I rest my case

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunderay:
By the time Sahara reporter finished with him, we will see how he will be introducing himself.
You can't do anytin of such to a man in money.

certificate or no certificate, Dino has arrived.

Even 1st class ppl no smell money weh dino don smell.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by tunderay(m): 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
pesinfada:
You can't do anytin of such to a man in money.

certificate or no certificate, Dino has arrived.

Even 1st class ppl no smell money weh dino don smell.
This comment shows the kind of person you are, you live for money , and give no hoot about integrity.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
tunderay:
This comment shows the kind of person you are, you live for money , and give no hoot about integrity.
hahahaha

u hate Dino
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by fruitsville: 6:57pm On Mar 21, 2017
CONFIRMED IDIOT¡!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by BabaAduras: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
ESDKING:
Any controversy to tear APC members into pieces is a welcome development. Una sabi.

Dino and Saraki were never APC members. They are AGIP - Any Government In Power.

I bet if a new party is formed today that have a slightest look of defeating APC, these guys like many political jobbers will jump ship.

Most of them are just glorified thugs. Image this one that could not even graduate with a Geography degree making comments on national issues and part of the body of law makers for Nigeria.

Nigerians don suffer. No be dia fault, no we fault. Some of voted us for them and are still supporting them because crumbs they are doling out.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Fmartin(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
Sahara reporters are all mouth no action.

All they do is leak, leak and leak and in the end, the accused will walk away free.
what else do u want them to do? take him to court? their work is broadcasting.. if u dnt lyk it go straight to 3rd mainland bridge and jump in to the lagoon..

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Zenlife:

Maturity is priceless
stupidity is hereditary
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by tunderay(m): 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2017
pesinfada:
hahahaha

u hate Dino
No I do not hate him.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by roeb1987(m): 9:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
ride on Melaye, pepper dem eye! let the know sey u dey there! ur head dey for 9ija. I bow for ur level of boldness and courage. once again ride on...
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by TeddyPendergrass(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kondomatic:

All they do is leak, leak and leak and in the end, the accused will walk away free.

see your big mouth. is it sahara reporters job to prosecute those who they expose for breaking the law? smh

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by maasoap(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
Kondomatic:

That's their only responsibility now, it doesn't go beyond that. Investigation and prosecution rests with the relevant government agencies.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by maasoap(m): 9:54pm On Mar 21, 2017
sben2308:

Just my humble opinion
Failing repeatedly in school is not the issue here, neither it is about the grade. The allegation is that Dino Melaye is a dropout.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by vilvic: 12:04am On Mar 22, 2017
ESDKING:
Any controversy to tear APC members into pieces is a welcome development. Una sabi.
he is a PDP member wink
ESDKING:
he is a PDP member
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Caseless: 12:24am On Mar 22, 2017
Kondomatic:

you don't know what they do. They create a scar on you and you'll forever live your life to defend forever . Perception is deeper than reality; imagine what they've done to his image. Some people only heard when sahara spoke and not when Dino defended himself.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by sben2308(m): 1:32am On Mar 22, 2017
maasoap:

Failing repeatedly in school is not the issue here, neither it is about the grade. The allegation is that Dino Melaye is a dropout.

Do u know d funniest thing is that after all this noise they will say it's a lie n I can bet my whole being on that.
The main reason is cuz they want to keep us busy n arguing over irreverant issue while they sweep the relevant under d rug
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by sben2308(m): 1:36am On Mar 22, 2017
maasoap:

Believe me if he is indeed a dropout den almost all d northern r in for soup cuz 57% of them have no certificate and d funniest thing is that they all KNOW this .
All this is a smoke screen to take our eyes off d really questions like wat has the FG done for NIGERIANS SINCE THEY CAME TO POWER??
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by Zenlife: 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
stupidity is hereditary

Of course you know that.
Runs in the family.
Re: Dino Melaye: "I Am Authentic Graduate Of Ahmadu Bello University' by abusurv(m): 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=Doyin2 post=54806811]

You got my mind!

I think a thorough investigation into his real age would reveal a lot!!!!!!

Dino Melaye 43
I attended the same secondary school(A.A.A.M.C.Okene) with Dino, school of general and remedial studies Zaria and A.B.U. with him and by march 28 i will be 44 years so he is not lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The New Map Of Nigeria Fulani/hausa Majority. / Nigerian Navy Being Trained On How To Shoot (photo) / Atiku Finally Gets US Visa, Jets Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.