Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,192 members, 7,839,055 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

A Frustrated Coward (A Life Story) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Frustrated Coward (A Life Story) (574 Views)

Dark Coward Prince / Showers Of Mercy - True Life Story / Red Night (true Life Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Frustrated Coward (A Life Story) by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2017
... The clock struck 7:00pm when I left my house for Adoration. Okunerere Adoration ministry is a somehow far from us even though we trek to the place before, but later we discover one junction which we stay and beg for a lift. So after preparation. I set off to the junction.

It took me about twenty minuites to reach the junction. I met so many people laughing and chating awaiting for a lift. I was lucky to got a lift by 9:18pm that day. A man with a new beautiful carter motorcycle agreed to pick to go with me. Fear would have made me to refuse but the man was carrying a plastic chair at the back which gave me the courage to join him. Then we set out.
Re: A Frustrated Coward (A Life Story) by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 3:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
The man was driving in a high speed and I instead of sitting on the machine, I was sitting on the plastic chair the man was carrying. Though the man didn't notice it, I just relaxed on the plastic chair, when the man took a different direction, fear griped me. I was shivering and start sweating, I have never gone to adoration through that route.
I would have shouted loudly for help, if not that I have heard through gossip that the road lead to adoration though it cut accross another community.
We were at the middle of the road when the worst happened.
Re: A Frustrated Coward (A Life Story) by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
We were at the middle of the road and I was still so affraid when something that is morethan I could ever think of happened.
All of a sudden the chair I am sitting on fell backward but couldn't fell on the ground. I tried to recover and remain as I was but couldn't then I found myself sliping down gradually to the ground. I nearly fainted!
When my head and hands reach the ground the machine was still moving, I sustained injury at my left elbow. Then I finally fall down at the middle of bushy path in a pitch darkness. The driver wanted to leave me there but when He checked he found out that his sweater has also fallen he fumes in anger.
The sweater saved me!
Re: A Frustrated Coward (A Life Story) by OnowuNdiigbo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
He stoped and command me to pick the sweater, I obeyed. Pick up the sweater and rejoin him on the bike. He was bitterly angry, He start raining insult on me, calling me all type of animal 'anumpam, ezi!' and many others I kept quiet, awaiting for the time I will reach the place. When he is tired of insulting me, he start advicing me on how to stay on a bike.
I smiled when I sited the adoration minstry afar, I though my frustration have ended not knowing that more is awaiting for me there.

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Apart, How Did I Get Out / Nigerian Author Sells His Novels For £100.00 In United Kingdom / Love Does Not Survive The Road To Libya(true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.