Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Help With Toyota Camry P2017 Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/switch Circu - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help With Toyota Camry P2017 Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/switch Circu (2815 Views)

Hyundai Sonata 2009 Manifold Runner ISSUE / 3 Typical Signals Of A Defective Intake Manifold Gasket / Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Toyota Camry P2017 Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/switch Circu by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 21, 2017
I have a problem with a 2005 toyota camry. The car stalls and it is very sluggish. Scan brought p2017 Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch Circuit High Bank1. Pls I would need help on possible solutions.
cc gazzuzz
Re: Help With Toyota Camry P2017 Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/switch Circu by honmusa(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
greenhulk:
I have a problem with a 2005 toyota camry. The car stalls and it is very sluggish. Scan brought p2017 Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/Switch Circuit High Bank1. Pls I would need help on possible solutions.
cc gazzuzz
That effect of that code is not that significant to perform a performance lag that you will notice .
do a general tune up on your car also check for intake leak and perform fuel pressure test on your fuel system.
Re: Help With Toyota Camry P2017 Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/switch Circu by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2017
honmusa:

That effect of that code is not that significant to perform a performance lag that you will notice .
do a general tune up on your car also check for intake leak and perform fuel pressure test on your fuel system.

Thanks. Actually the car is not mine, a friend just shipped it in from the states as tokunbo. He informed me that the ECU has just been changed, general tune up has been done. Every other things work fine but for the sluggishness especially when overtaking. Only code thrown is p2017.
Re: Help With Toyota Camry P2017 Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/switch Circu by honmusa(m): 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2017
greenhulk:

Thanks. Actually the car is not mine, a friend just shipped it in from the states as tokunbo. He informed me that the ECU has just been changed, general tune up has been done. Every other things work fine but for the sluggishness especially when overtaking. Only code thrown is p2017.
If you are in Lagos ,u can bring it to my workshop @gbagada ,we will fish out the culprit.
Check my signature for my no
Re: Help With Toyota Camry P2017 Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor/switch Circu by chukel(m): 8:45pm On May 01, 2019
greenhulk:

how was this solved. I have a friend with same issue. ECU was changed too. Having P2017. No performance issue. But he needs the check light off his dashboard

(1) (Reply)

Front Wheel Issue On Toyota Corrola / 2004 And 2005 Toyota Corolla / Best Budget Car For Rough Terrains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.