Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Seyi Shay Releases Hit Track Video Here Is The Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Releases Hit Track Video Here Is The Lyrics (330 Views)

Seyi Shay Is Beautiful & Independent, That's Why I Chose Her - Adekunle Gold / (photo) Sheyi Shay Releases TOPLESS Shots For New Music Video / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Releases Hit Track Video Here Is The Lyrics by hotest9ja(f): 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
R&B Artist , Seyi Shay releases the visuals to her 2017 hit single YOLO YOLO produced by DJ Coublon. This follows up recent announcements that Seyi Shay will be involved in the new season of hit series, MTV Shuga.
The Video was shot by Meji Alabi for JM Films in the tropical region of South Africa,there are captivating visuals and scenery and yours truly Seyi Shay is all dressed up like an African princess. View the lyrics and video below.......... http://.com.ng/2017/03/seyi-shay-releases-hit-track-video.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready To Win 500 Dollars ? / Skales Drops ‘the Never Say Never Guy’ Album / Actor Gideon Okeke Reveals He Loves Older Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.