Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,950 members, 7,821,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Ogun Statte 2011:who Wears The Crown? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Statte 2011:who Wears The Crown? (581 Views)

Buhari Will Certainly Wear The Crown Of The Best Nigeria President Ever! / Saraki Wears Made-In-Aba Clothes To Senate Session. Pics / Major Jack Wears Slippers To Church - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Statte 2011:who Wears The Crown? by BTRKINGS: 11:22am On Dec 21, 2009
i would love to have all nairalander from the gateway state read and drop comment on this particular post as i feel very concern about what happens come 2011 in ogun state.overtime we've had governors both military and civilian rule the state,the state in question has 3 senatorial seats- ijebu,egba and iyewa.however it should be brought to the fore that the state governors since the creation of the state has been from two of the districts egba and ijebu.i hope i am not wrong if i call it marginalization,my question now is this,who wears the crown come 2011?

(1) (Reply)

Yar’adua’s Health: ‘nigerians Should Be Properly Informed’ / How Una See Am? / Ruma: 2011 Behind Yar’adua’s Health Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.