Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2115830 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
We re talking abt Drugz nd u talk abt paracetamor,that one na drug !..any way be wise nd accept that offer young man
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2017
Damibiz:
We re talking abt Drugz nd u talk abt paracetamor,that one na drug !..
tell that to the pharmacist beside ur house bro...

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by supizino(m): 1:00am On Jun 11, 2017
and you dnt even mention me anywayz 9ce update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 11, 2017
Damibiz:
We re talking abt Drugz nd u talk abt paracetamor,that one na drug !..any way be wise nd accept that offer young man
if paracetamol no b drug Y u no dey lick am lyk TOM TOM
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by IAmXcessiz(m): 7:46am On Jun 11, 2017
and who's this former & now boss of yours @darous #justcurious
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by wizsolzy(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
no weapon of Amebo fashioned against all my promiscuous relationship shall prosper...... Get a job at a filling station please!

Promiscuous relationship

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2017
IAmXcessiz:
and who's this former & now boss of yours @darous
#justcurious
in Doris voice *patience is a great virtue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2017
Lol......paracetamol na medicine na
boffinjay:
if paracetamol no b drug Y u no dey lick am lyk TOM TOM
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 10:57am On Jun 11, 2017
Lol
TheBlessedMAN:
tell that to the pharmacist beside ur house bro...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by mRaRcH(m): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Like Seriously,, Bro Uv encapsulated and held me spellbound with ur creative writing.. I dobala 4 U bro,, more fyn fyn p*ssy 2 Ur d**kson.. GRACIAS

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2017
TBM has finally entered Gobe
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Damibiz:
Lol......paracetamol na medicine na
lolzcheesycheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by donteanz(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
TBM, Waa pe laye. The way you dey handle this your PEN dey bring me joy plenty plenty. More ORORO To your head.
We dey grateful for the dedicasan
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2017
cyndylove64:
I don show.... Have been away for a while,wizsolzy i sight bro,hadampson u are a v.good friend,only u remember me,THE BLESSEDMAN AYAM VEXING FOR U, mimienudles abi indomie u snatch my mummy hubby.chumzypinky come and see your hubby blessedman he is loving anoda woman cos u don born ejime....AYAM NOT UNDERSTANDING
smiley

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
Happy sunday guys!

83. COUNTLESS

I was so engrossed in knowing what Bianca was trying to tell me to the extent that I forgot that am still in front of Beatrice

I begin to subconsciously reciprocate to her mouthings and gestures for more than 2mins while Beatrice awaits my answer

"what are you staring at? Eh?" Beatrice's voice snapped me out of my effort to understand Bianca's gesticulations

"what! Ah....noth..ing." I returned my gaze to her while she turned her head in the direction of the dinning area where Bianca was lurking before. But somehow and fortunately inexplicably, Bianca wasn't there anymore

"wait, don't tell me you're finding it difficult to come to terms with my cushy offer?.... I expected you to be a smart boy!" She stated with with a temerity tone as she drops her phone back on the table

Its a pity I couldn't get what Bianca was trying to say, but if am to go by her body language, I think she's trying to tell me not to agree to the offer with reasons only known to her.
But how will I do that without facing the inevitable consequences of either getting killed or punished in a more appalling way?
Honestly if it was left to me, I'd rather become a swineherd(doctor of pigs) than risk spending the rest of my handsome body in some impious jail because of some illegal drug business that I detest so much.

"you are pathetic you know!" Her tetchy voice interrupted my thoughts and she stood up abruptly and begin to pace the to and fro of the table. "I think am being too cordial with you, that's obviously why you don't seem to get what am telling you." She stopped right in front of me and rested her hands on the table so she was now staring at me directly. "you don't seem to understand that am only being polite to you because I envisage you to be more than just a worker to me...... Darous I swear to Gawd, if you don't accept my offer, am gonna make your life a living hell...am gonna......"

She ranted on and on, about how she's ready to kill all my late father's ex-girlfriend if I don't succumb to her biddings.

I didn't cared about her Goliahlistic threat to feed my David to the dogs at first but I became alerted when I caught something that sounded like, "I'll cut of your d!ck! I'll bake it, and I'll feed it to your mouth so you can have a great taste of all the Pvssy you've ever forked!" It was then that I knew she's very and I mean VERY VERY serious

"oh no, you can't do that! How will I pee if you cut of my d!ck?" I stated nervously

"I don't fvcking care! And don't you dare make a joke out of this!"

Ironically, her statement featured my yoruba name 'dare' (Dare) and 'joke' (Joke's) name as she slapped her palms angrily on the glass table which rendered the remaining drinks in my mug to splatter on my cargo pants across my crotch region but my anorak was spared from the mess

"aiit...aiit...calm down! Lets....lets talk." I said, suspending my hands in the air. She bit her lower lips and sat down on the sofa without giving a damn about the mess she created on my crotch

"how much is the pay?"

"you are yet to give me your reply and you already asking for that info?"

"you see, if am to dedicate my ass and d!ck on this job, at least I have the right to know whats in it for me. Thats....."

"you are just lucky I like you! Or else you'd be dead long ago!"

"you mean I owe my existence to your infatuation of me?"

"yes dear! Only if I had the means to transfer your appearance to Jide who seems to have the wherewithal to be useful to me, my dear, I'd have done that a long time ago." She poured herself another half-filled mug and gulped it down immediately

"tell me, how much do you know about my friend?" I stated with an inquisitive look

"now you're overstepping your limits again....you don't question me ok?" I watched with daze attention as sweats began to form again on her forehead and I was left to wonder what kind of woman she is. One minute, she's all smooth and loving like Pastor Chris and the next second, she's threatening to burn down a filling station because she lost her jerrycan.

'As the saying goes, Desperate times calls for desperate measures and desperate measures can only be taken in desperate times as this'. A voice advised me from within

'darous please be smart, just like your name. Accept her offer and save us from this tedious situation. ' Another inner voice communed to me but I couldn't fathom which voice it is. Madrid? Barca? Karma? Or the gawd of thunder himself.

Well whichever voice it was, it deserves a thumbs up from me.

"speak boy!" Beatrice fired.

"I accept your offer. I will work for you." I spoke out gently and watched with less enthusiasm as the fury on her face was replaced by a wide grin

"wow! That's my boy! Come over here!"

I stood up and walked to her as we both engage in a tight embrace

We were about to disengage before we heard the sound of a fallen metal from the dinning area

"whats that!" She turned around abruptly and began marching hastily towards the dinning area

From where I was standing, I could see the confused look on her face as she search frantically around for what might have triggered the fall of the knife she was holding in her hands

The ringing of her phone interrupted the awkward silence. I quickly reached for it and notify her without checking the caller I.d.
"maam, you have a call"

"bring it here." She said with a less commanding tone and I obeyed immediately

While she received her call facing the living room, I slowly opened the kitchen door silently and took a peep around but saw nothing. I was about closing the door when I saw a foot just behind the door

'what tha hell?..... Bianca?...why's she...'

"what do you think?" Beatrice's voice interrupted my suspicious thoughts from the back and I quickly closed the door and faced her. "Darous, I think one of my workers was eavesdropping to our conversation......gawd help who ever it is unless I don't find her....."

"her? How do you know the person is a woman?"

"I have 3 house helps and they are all ladies. The only man in this house is Ghadri and he's inside the warehouse in the garden."

"you just subtly embarrass me right now you know." I stated with a fake annoyance hoping to get her mind off the eavesdropping topic

"what do you mean?"

"you said Ghadri is the only man in the house...which indirectly means am not a man....." I dropped that frankly and was heading towards the living room before she pulled me back

"then show me you are indeed a..." She bit her lips. "a man...and I mean a real man not the one that couldn't accept my offer easily some moments ago." She ended with a seductive smirk

"hmmm....really? Just promise not to cry like a baby while am forking your pvssy hard."

"is that a threat?" She questioned with a smile

Glad that my plan totally worked, I moved closer to her and held her curvy waist as she stared sexily into my eyes.
"nooo....am not...am just telling you what I hate most when am forking a pvssy."

"whatever! But hope you have the manpower to backup your words or am gonna kill you!" She smiled

She led me to her excellently furnished bedroom at the upper chamber of the house. A view through the alluminium window gave the indication that storm was brewing outside

I undressed myself and offered her my 8inches konji to suck. She did it perfectly for some minutes before she stopped

“I want you inside,” She said after getting inside her birthday suit. She laid on the mighty bed medial the tawny painted room and beckoned me to come and fork her pvssy silly

“What? inside of what?” I asked jokingly

“com'on! Inside me!” she hissed, and inserted my inflated pole into her ravenous hole

As I entered her, I quickly found the calm in the midst of her Hot storm

We forked in that position for some minutes before I dragged her up, and let her jump unto my body as I prepare to take my muscle into use

"fvck me harder! Boy! Have wanted your.....your d!ck right from day one! Com'on!" Her words seems like drugs to my ears as I continue to fvck her thight pvssy hard

I pumped her with all my strenght and simultaneously aiming for the ring of her womb, but also making sure to hold her ass firmly in my hands to elevate her above my bellybutton and dropping her whole weight on my d!ck

She surrounded my neck with her arms, buried her tongue in my mouth, and swinging herself into me, thereby absorbing my length with every lenghty thrust

"oh! Sh!t you killing me!" She moaned loudly when I slipped my left middle finger into her ass for a better handle, and I felt the hot, firm pressure of her asshole on my finger

"oh fvck!" She cursed as I wiggled my finger deeper inside her and she squinched her ass in reply.

Her left hand moved down to my ass and I felt her finger slide in. We were now totally entered into each other, d!ck, tongues, fingers, and we banged continuously with boundless strenght as the tempest of sex raged above us

Few mins later, beneath a piercing crack of thunder I came, and with multiple expulsions released my seed into her wet hole

I dropped her on the bed while we stayed inside of eachother. Our fingers, tongues, d!ck and mouths, was molded together as the storm gradually subsided

Still nak3d on the bed, I rolled over to her side and watched her for some minutes as she drifted into the dreamland

My stomach began to rumble and I headed downstairs to get something to fill my protesting worms

Bianca was out of sight by the time I got to the kitchen and I quickly served myself from the food inside the pot not minding whether its cold or warm

I was almost through with the food when the ringing of Beatrice's phone on the dinning table distracted me

I reached for it and was totally suprised at the caller I.d displaying on the screen. It was Jide!

Out of necessary curiousity, I picked it and what transpired thereafter helped in solving all the quadratic equations leading to world problems that I've been nursing for a while now

"Hello..." Jide said

TBC

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yewande1234(f): 7:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Cant wait for d next update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by culet123(f): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2017
This stry iz dope, jus had to coment by the wayam new here
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
culet123:
thanks dear. Welcm to thunderland my dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2017
culet123:
Dope is d right word 4 it, cos it addictive, e dey high me, m sure it has no NAFDAC number, so its nt gud 4 our health
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by swegiedon(m): 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thanks dear. Welcm to thunderland my dear
Good story son of sango.sango will never fail you as amadioha never fails me
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
TBM, comman continue o., lemme reach you through the Gwad of thunder. Abeg shango come and help us to beg your firstborn o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cyber5(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
grin oya i need action
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jummiepearl(f): 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
I said it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:56am On Jun 12, 2017
queenitee:
TBM, comman continue o., lemme reach you through the Gwad of thunder. Abeg shango come and help us to beg your firstborn o
why u dey call shango na? Abeg leave that fake deity jor
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Stevedison(m): 12:57am On Jun 12, 2017
Thank God u r back and better TBM.
The only man that bleeps the person who takes him captive.

Thanks for the update boss. Keep it coming.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:01am On Jun 12, 2017
Stevedison:

bro am loyal o.. Na u b boss
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 3:14am On Jun 12, 2017
TBm thE MIghtY TwisTER.
MoRE inK To yOUr peN LOve. KWAntinUE
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 3:29am On Jun 12, 2017

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by brunxy(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2017
My instinct never disappoints me....I told u from the onset that JIDE was behind all ur predicament....I need One chilled Goldberg frm u as a sign of appreciation. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Mandyblinks51(f): 11:01am On Jun 12, 2017
I know jide's hand is not clean...na who know man dey kill man...pls keep d update coming biko
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 11:21am On Jun 12, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
why u dey call shango na? Abeg leave that fake deity jor
Wetin shango do you his first born?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PoliticalThuG(m): 11:22am On Jun 12, 2017
queenitee:
Wetin shango do you his first born?
rubbish tok

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.