Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112782 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
yungeez:

chai c bae wen i dey die 4
No nah, he's a friend
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 12:17am On Jun 16, 2017
queenitee:
No nah, he's a friend
Okay baby, we will kontinew dis discussion in d oda rum
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 6:17am On Jun 16, 2017
yungeez:

chai c bae wen i dey die 4

Die for who?

You better wake up

I beg bring plenty water...u go wake up fast fast ni
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 6:19am On Jun 16, 2017
yungeez:

Kontinue what?

Which room is other room?

You are joking grin

Joking man......you can take her to inner innermost room

Happy weekend ....TGIF
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:31am On Jun 16, 2017
Adesina12:

Kontinue what?

Which room is other room?

You are joking grin

Joking man......you can take her to inner innermost room

Happy weekend ....TGIF

hahahahahahahahahahaha... bro d innermost room, d holies of holies is my dwelling place, we r only going 2 av some hot prayer section, dats all no harm done
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:33am On Jun 16, 2017
Adesina12:

Die for who?
You better wake up
I beg bring plenty water...u go wake up fast fast ni
lwkmd... leave me alone ni, abi nah u get my dying spirit
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:39am On Jun 16, 2017
marianneada:
he's waiting for me to meet up with the story,once i'm done he'll update, wink
so its because of u TBMAN has refuse to update us, dnt worry i jst ordered some thunder frm jumia to come nd strike u, oyah give me ur house address nd phone number
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 6:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy Weekend Guys #TGIF #Itzyungeezagain... dnt worry if TBM doesnt update us 2day, i will organise a coup, overthrown his govt nd start updating myself #BlessUp
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 8:35am On Jun 16, 2017
yungeez:

Alright dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Stevedison(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2017
TheBlesseMan u succeeded in starving me for days. Biko come and update oooo..
And ur next episode must b a very long one.
Waiting in anticipation.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Rukidiv(f): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Next update please[i][/i][color=#990000][/color][i][/i]
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by krissconnect(m): 10:27am On Jun 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Lankyannie(f): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2017
marianneada:
he's waiting for me to meet up with the story,once i'm done he'll update, wink
mummy marianneada, you sure say you no won become TBM 3rd wife, Biko I won't allow a cheating shangoistic son of thunder as my step father ooooooooo.
BTW, I heard meant to be is DA BOMB!!!!! can't wait to read another explicit story from yousmiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by queenitee(f): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2017
But where's Shango's heir nah?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kozmicity: 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
TheBlessedMan...obatala go spoil your ministry oo....show face joor
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by donteanz(m): 4:55am On Jun 17, 2017
jibs4lv:
v done d kwareksan for u,not OURS,u dnt generalize everyting,tnk u.
you're welcome!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by marianneada(f): 7:11am On Jun 17, 2017
Lankyannie:
mummy marianneada, you sure say you no won become TBM 3rd wife, Biko I won't allow a cheating shangoistic son of thunder as my step father ooooooooo.
BTW, I heard meant to be is DA BOMB!!!!! can't wait to read another explicit story from yousmiley
nooo, i can never be his 3rd wife,.......

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tsmart360(m): 7:39am On Jun 17, 2017
marianneada:
nooo, i can never be his 3rd wife,.......
why? He's a sweet guy very handsome. He's got money and dnt 4get 8inches konji oh.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by marianneada(f): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2017
tsmart360:
why? He's a sweet guy very handsome. He's got money and dnt 4get 8inches konji oh.
i cant marry twice, i'm already taken.... LOL
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Stevedison(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2017
*walks in*
*can't find a new update*
*feels bad*
*walks back*
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by fingard02k(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2017
TBM baba you're losing your fans here... Quits
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 12:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
walks in with my crew and still no update yet
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tsmart360(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2017
marianneada:
i cant marry twice, i'm already taken.... LOL
ah okay. I rest my case. Shango son no near this one oh because na ur shango go use thunder kee you.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
Guys! Stay tuned for a double update this night. This is to make up for my absence online. Thanx guys 4 ur patience.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chisiudeh: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yipeeee!!!!. Finally shango has remembered you...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by marianneada(f): 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2017
TBM,.. Oya come and update, i'm done reading,.... I don catch up with u guys grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yousooph(m): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
oyaaa oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Rukidiv(f): 10:03pm On Jun 17, 2017
oya na my blood dy hot
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by supizino(m): 10:05pm On Jun 17, 2017
theblessedman don dey gara he no come update okay o kwantinu amadioha is watching u
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
Has any1 seen or heard frm Theblessedman, Its unlike him, he hasnt left us witout an update 4 dis long b4
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ernecity(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Guys! Stay tuned for a double update this night. This is to make up for my absence online. Thanx guys 4 ur patience.

hmmmm na xo u dey always talk ....we dn dey wait for u since oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (222) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.