Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2114879 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phawwaz(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2017
Na da girl wey e meet for maiduguri (somewhere in north) that works for adedoyin too wait i think beatrics one of them sha
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 5:08am On Jul 22, 2017
phawwaz:
Na da girl wey e meet for maiduguri (somewhere in north) that works for adedoyin too wait i think beatrics one of them sha
beatrics? cheesy cheesy lol. Wel let d nxt update do justice to the suspence.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lordvictor(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2017
please OP next update please. i cant just wait to read to the end
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kimkardashain(f): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2017
Daruos Abi darous u never learn
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by herlarho(m): 10:53am On Jul 22, 2017
am sure its d girl working with Beatrice. i forgot her name.

op oya be fast
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ilotriouzAY(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2017
I have been silently following this story buh at this stage, I have to comment.....

Darous!!!!!
You never learn abi angry angry undecided undecided
Toto always gets you in one trouble or another
Them suppose castrate you self
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phawwaz(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
herlarho:
am sure its d girl working with Beatrice. i forgot her name.

op oya be fast
Exactly
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Johnnywin(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
[img][/img]
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pillzthadrugz(m): 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
meneski:
... Yaya ne?
lafiya kalau
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by DatLagboi(m): 12:14am On Jul 23, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
49. COUNTLESS

"what! Which cloth?" Joke said and seems startled with the way she rose up abruptly from the bed

Oh gawd of thunder, please deliever me from this, pls!

I promise to be loyal to you till the end of time

I promise to get you a house in lekki phase one if I get out of this unscathed

I promise to stop sending insultive message to your voicemail if you turn this impending problem away from my head

I prayed fervently to the only gawd I've known my entire 29years in life

My heart beat was pounding very fast. It seems as if it will burst out of its ribcage

I watched with frightened eyes as Nike's leg marched over to my Stephen Curry's armless and picked it up

"mum, was Darous in here before?" Joke queried

I closed my eyes and hope Shango could just use his thunder to take me outside. I don't mind it scattering my body into pieces in the process

I concluded that its better than facing whats about to happen to me

"he...he must have left it here when....erm when I asked him to help me ....plug...erm..erm...the fan" Doris stuttered with a slight trembling voice

I prayed silently again to Shango to make Joke and Nike swallow the feeble lie

Seems my prayer was answered as Nike spoke within the second

"really, the work must be kind of stressful for him to have forgotten his cloths."

"Mum, where is he? Is he around? We've checked his room and he wasn't there". Joke stressed out

Death will soon locate me with the way this awkard situation is heading. The tension was too much

"he...left here before I slept, he said he wants to get a tool from the Gen house." Doris replied, but she applied more courage to her voice this time

All this while I never stopped communicating with Shango

"since when? He should have been back by now." there was a silence and if not for the OX breeze that was masking the sound of our respective heartbeats, am sure they would have detected my presence with the way my heart was wrestling within me

"don't worry yourself too much dear, he is a grown up, and he can han..." Doris was saying before she was interrupted by Joke

"I know he can handle himself mum, but...but am just worried because of his situation with those basta*d gangs." Her voice was laced with worry and agitation

I can't help but feel guilty for making her feel worried unnecessarily. She has done nothing but help me throughout our almost 1month relationship

'DAROUS, you be born idiot o' I told myself.

Ironically, I could feel my konji was still semi hard. 'you better behave yourself, or I will cut you off this night' i warned my dck and it became flaccid instantly. 'IDIOT'

"let me call him" She added and I realise that this is the real sequel of trouble.

My phone is lying few feets away from me. If she dialed it, it will ring out loud and Doris will be caught offgaurd because am not sure she's aware of my phone's presence in the room

Besides that, if anybody except Doris picked it up, there is absolutely no way I won't be seen

'YOUNG JOHN THE WICKED PRODUCER, skibo robo skibo, skibor rorbor skibor...ooooosheeyy badest, baami loke o.....' My phone boomed out. I watched anxiously as Nike's leg marched towards my phone. I closed my eyes hoping to hear something like
'WHAT! UNCLE DAROUS? What are you doing beside my mum's bed?'.

I was avidly waiting for that statement for more than 5secs as my phone stopped ringing but that statement never came.

I slowly opened my right eyes while leaving the left closed only to see a thumbs up sign pointing downwards from Nike's right hand while she used her left hand to pick up the phone

My brain was trying hard to find the X in the simultaneous equation that just erupted from this awkard situation

"his phone here too?" Joke voiced out astoundedly

"maybe he left it here when he went out" Nike replied

"the more reason why am worried mum!...if anything happened to him.....mum...I can't forgive.....myself mum" Joke said with a sobbing sound

"lets look for him in the compound! Instead of worrying about what we are not sure of." Doris said and I could see all the six legs marched hurriedly towards the door

I waited for 5 secs to make sure they are far away from the room before I rushed out from my detention

I looked around and decided to just walk out without taking my armless

With a rare spark of genius thinking, I headed towards the kitchen terrace where Doris and I had our discussion the previous night

It was dark outside save for the fence lights that illuminated the compound

Fortunately the two plastic chairs was still there. I sat on one and placed my legs on the second

I could hear Joke's voice calling my name, followed by Doris hypocritic voice shouting my name from the compound.

Moments later, I heard their footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

I quickly pretended to be asleep.

"oh my Gawd! He's here mum! Joke! Darous is here. He's asleep here!" I heard Nike's voice cried out from my pretended slumber state

Shango be PRAISED!!!

T.B.C
my brain exploded here,jezzz too much suspense my chest dey even pain me
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Hadampson:
Welcome Back Dear Been A While
Yea. Thanks.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Hadampson(m): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2017
ChizzyMaris:
Yea. Thanks.
Is welcome
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Dedicated to all my faithful readers. I heart you all for enduring with my humanic ways. Thanx and Happy sunday

94.COUNTLESS

Whoever says karma isn't a b!tch probably haven't seen one of its cunning ways of dictating our fate. Because after whom it just delievered to my doorsteps and what transpired thereafter between me and this karma's customer, I can authoritatively declare KARMA as the Botanical name for every B!tch(es)

Staring at me in the most pitiful look of all time was Favour, the lady that stole my wallet whom I fathom must have some connections with Jide in regards to every unfortunate incident that happened to me during the past seven months of my life.

"you!" I lamented with suprise the moment my eyes settled on her after I opened the door. "give me one good reason why I shouldn't ask thunder to be on its way right now!"

"please...am deeply sorry...for..what..... I did to you....please....for...give me...."

"what! After what you did to me? You think you can just get to my doorsteps and say a few words and all will be forgotten?....you really think am that pathetic?" I said all that forgetting for a moment that I have a complicated visitor in the room thats probably fingering herself away.

"I know sorry wont take away the memory of what I did to you, but I realised you will listen to me if I started with it."

Bringing my gaze down to hers I said. "the Darous standing before you is quite different from the Darous that use to care for b!tches like you...you made sure of that...."

"yes you're right, but I believe this Darous is very curious to find out the root of whats been happening to him in the past...." She gave out a smirk as she saw the confused look on my face after she ended her speech.

After some seconds of silence, I sighed "how did you find me? How did you know where I live? And more importantly, what do you want from me?"

"too many questions but all of which am ready to give answers to when you take me away from here before your friend comes back."
I was dethered for some seconds until she spoke again. "decide now..."

"whats going on there Darous..?" Nike's voice interrupted her from the room.

Quickly realising that if Nike should found out about any of my complicated affairs with other women, things might complicatedly blow out of proportion between us, so I quickly open the door and walked back inside.

"whats the problem?" Nike queried after she watched me hurriedly putting on my track trousers and sleeveless top.

"Nike, please stay here and don't go anywhere. Lock the door from behind, I'll be back in the next 30mins." I said holding her shoulders.
She developed a confused and worried look after my statement.

"where are you going? Whats with the hurry?" She asked confusedly as I was about to exit the room.

"have you heard the name Pythoness before?"

"no....why asking?"

"its a very big and rare specie of snake with blue head and pink lips. Am nervous to tell you that one just crawled into our neighbours compound, and with my vast knowledge of that kind of snakes, I believe it will come here after its through dealing with them over there and unless you want to spend the rest of your life rotten away inside the belly of a snake, you have to let me go lend a helping hand in killing it." I stated all that very fast to her and I smiled inwardly as the look on her face confirmed that she had swallowed my flimsy statement.

"won't you carry any weapon?" She asked as I was almost out of the door.
I quickly turned back and headed into my kitchen with the aim of taking my knife. I searched for it but couldn't find it anywhere, so I grabbed a fork and headed back into the room.

"thanks. This will do." I said waving the fork at her as I grabbed the door handle.

"what? A f..ork?...." That was the last statement I heard her say before I slammed the door shut and grab hold of Favour who was still standing at the corridor and took her to the open beer palour at the other end of the street.

"are you sure your friend will never find us here?" Favour asked after we'd settled down at the furthermost section of the beer palour. The Dj collection of all Small doctor's music that was blaring out of the micro speakers in the bar section helped a lot in masking our conversation's volume. The bar girl had initially requested for our order as we sat down and I have told her to give us two Hi-malts just to justify our reasons for staying inside the beer palour.

"finding Jide in a Beer palour is the same thing as finding whatsapp on the screen of a land phone." I stated sarcastically in regards to her question."

"ok. Which of your questions should I answer first?" She said adjusting in her seat after sipping her malt.

"why don't you start by answering the first one?" I said resting my hands on the table.

"which is?"

"how you found my house?"

"through your friend, Jide."

"he told you? When?"

"before we first met inside the car."

"you mean you've known my house all this while?"

"yes...and more importantly, many things about you are not hidden from me." She said after taking another sip.
"then start talking to me....Whats all this about?"

"all what about?"

"you arriving at my doorsteps, seeking my forgiveness and all what you knew about my present and past ordeals."

"alright. Am going to tell you all that which you want to know providing you willing to attend to the main reason that brought me to you."

"ok. Lets hear it." I said with a shrug.

She drew a long breath before she spoke. "I need your help."

"My help?"

"yes...please, thats the reason why am here." She said as she leaned on the table bringing her Shakiralistic face closer to mine.

"oh! I see...wait let me guess, your 8years old Jenny is having Ebola right now, and the doctors said you have to buy an expensive coat to put on her body so that she doesn't transfer the disease to you and you want me to give you the money?"

"no...no..."

"or the brest cancer surgery was succesful and now her brest is growing rapidly bigger everyday to the extent that you needed money from me to buy an expensive bra to contain it?" I paused to study her facial expression which was an awful one before I proceeded. "or maybe your 8years old Jenny is writing her post-utme exams next week and you needed money from me to get her a special centre?"

"no...thats not it..."

"and maybe she's getting married next week and her in-laws to-be had requested to see her birth certificate before the wedding can hold and unfortunately which you don't have and you wanted me to give you money to acquire it from the ministry of women affairs?"

"no...please let me talk."

"well, if not all that, then am curious to know what problem our little fictional Jenny is encountering right now that might have spurred you to come running back to me, the man you devilishly swindled out of almost half a million naira." I said and leaned back on the chair maintaining a curious gaze on her face.

"am pregnant." She said in what seems like a whisper.

"wait..another Jennyful lie again? Drop it, am not buying that bullshit!" I stated skeptically.

"its not a bullsh!t roberto Darous, its an awful truth which I came to realise just 3 weeks ago." The pure look and awful tone with which she stated that made me to drop the scepticism and embarked on a curiousity journey.

"wait...you're pregnant?"

"sadly yes..." She said while her head was bent downwards. She tucked her hand inside her pockets and brought out a paper. She dropped it on the table and I picked it and quickly read it.

It was a pregnancy test result with her name written bodly on the top. Favour Oguama. 2months and 3weeks pregnant.

After reading it, I lifted up her chin and focused my eyes on her teary eyes. Her tears got into me and I lost control of all the resentments and hatred I had towards her. "Favour, whats with the cry? You should be happy you're pregnant nao?"

"why...why should I...?" She sniffed.

"firstly, you're older than Jenny, and you're a B.B.G...A Beautiful Big Girl for that matter, and am also sure the lucky guy that impregnated you will be jumping over every available barb-wired fence with the joy of expecting a child from you."

She sniffed harder and readjusted her gaze to mine. "thats my problem Darous. I don't know the bastard that impregnated me."

"you don't know him? As in Literally or sarcastically?"

"both...I don't know him...."

"Are you telling me you were blindfolded while he was fvcking...you?" I glanced around to check maybe people were looking at us but it seems they were all busy with their respective drinks. "talk to me..." I said now feeling concerned about her.

"I...was....räped...." She stammered that out and I was left feeling aghast at that claim. Her eyes was now a sorry sight to behold for any man which only helps to attest to the fact that she had been saying the truth all along.

"ra.ped? Are you kidding me? How?" She was silently sobbing. "dear, if you truly want me to help you, then you have to open up to me. My doctor can't cure your patient if I don't have the slightest clue as to the cause of your sickness." I stated metaphorically.

She sniffed. "ok. After I gave your friend the money I collected from you, I requested for my own share so that I can pay for my school fees which was the initial reason why I agreed to helped them dupe you, but instead of them to keep to their end of the bargain, they threatened to kill me if I continue to ask for it." She wiped her tears with the back of her hand before she continued. "thinking they were bluffing, I didn't stop and I continue to disturb them, Jendor in particular, cos he appears to be their leader. But after the fourth day, I was ambushed on my way back from school by 2guys and the last thing I remembered before I passed out was a white handkerchief on my...nose." She ended again with a sobbing sound.

"hmmm...thats quite unfortunate. But how can I help you in this issue?"

"I need your help cos I think its your friend that rap3d me."

"what! JIDE?!"

This life can't get any more complicated than this, can it?

TBC

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rchilee: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
More
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
rchilee:
More
more? Thankz...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by meneski(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
pillzthadrugz:
lafiya kalau
...ya ka gan wana tadin?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Great one theblessman. Darious just got someone that will pay Jide back in a million ways.
This work can go a long way..... Try to do the needful
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
menwongo:
Great one blessman you got someone that will pay Jide back in a million ways
thankz bro. U're awesome
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by huntsman007(m): 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
nice work sir TBM. . Dis episode no try at all oo.. ... :::::::::::::::::::::::::::: Very soon dis story wuld be contesting for longest story of all time. #Issoryt
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by opynahnah(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
I've read a lot of stories here on nairaland (completed and non completed) ones...but i was forced to join #Nairaland by your writeup...thumbs up & kudos to you bro. You're really doing a great work, more inks to ur pen and more stories to ur brain Sir TBM...waiting impatiently for your next update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by debeo: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2017
TheBlessedMan, i know you are very busy, but is it possible to make the update daily?

I had to read the second to the last episode to be able to connect with this

Nevertheless, your story na Baba! I love it!!!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by babbiano(m): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2017
nice work darous. keep it up.
UP E.C.H.S.
greetings to Joshua & Ay
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 11:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
babbiano:
nice work darous. keep it up.
UP E.C.H.S.
greetings to Joshua & Ay
thanx bro. Uwlcm
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nabla(f): 1:16am On Jul 24, 2017
9ice 1
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sbmt(m): 5:22am On Jul 24, 2017
Enjoying ur story bro...kip it up bro i will beg shango on ur behalf to dash u thunder weighing 45000Mwatt so as to use am strike anybody wey no want make u continue....and please update fast bro...

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:15am On Jul 24, 2017
Sbmt:
Enjoying ur story bro...kip it up bro i will beg shango on ur behalf to dash u thunder weighing 45000Mwatt so as to use am strike anybody wey no want make u continue....and please update fast bro...
thanx bro. I appreciate the comment bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by darepapi: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2017
Nice update #TBM, More ink to your pen, additional 2Mb to your remaining 8kb data!!!!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jalo1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2017
Oh my
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dammykrone(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
;DThank God I finally Caught up with you guys here. After days of sleeplessness. Abeg tell this guy bearing two of my names and also from Ibarapa to come and give us an update Biko

TheBlessedMan oh sorry TheBlessedFucker. abeg Coman update d Tori o

Tell this Ibarapa man to Coman update this sweet tory abeggggggiiiiii
!!!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dammykrone(m): 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2017
darepapi:
Nice update #TBM, More ink to your pen, additional 2Mb to your remaining 8kb data!!!!

Choi
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by tolulopeogunbos(m): 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nice story bro
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dammyshow22: 6:59pm On Jul 24, 2017
enjoying every bit of dis story... still a very loonnnggg story

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.