Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112387 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by uminem02(m): 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2017
Waiting 4 d next update...meanwhile, check my signature n help retweet
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by girlhaley(f): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2017
Awwn

I'm spelled bond, I've been with my phone since morning,I'm hooked up with this story, Holy thunder... TheBlessesMan, I guess you are one of the bombs all this BH people are detonating around and they detonated you here on Nairaland... Oh my, I'm just speechless.. I couldn't even believe myself I finished a story of 131 pages here on Nairaland... You are the real Mvp bro... More Thunderbolt to your Shango o grin grin grin

Darous is in some real shii, mehn.. The nigger is just one funny confused fellow...

I love the way he deal with Beatrice and jude or whatever his name is

Doris is just one dubious, callous and se.x starved b!tch, like Beatrice, doyin infact all ladies inside this shangoist boy's life are sex freaked... Duuuh

Jide is such a useless bastard....ahn ahn on top wetin u go betray your best friend, pussi, money....

I just hate that flavour of a girl

I think Bianca is Bella's sister.... Wow, this Darous guy is something else... Fvcking families... Hehehe... Laugh in swahili

To the brothers and sisters of This Great Literature Section... I salute una

Anticipating the next update

More pussy to yah d!ck BlessedMan

6 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2017
Girlhaley...where he you been and where are u coming from?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2017
girlhaley:
Awwn

I'm spelled bond, I've been with my phone since morning,I'm hooked with this story, Holy thunder... TheBlessesMan, I guess you are one of the bombs all this BH people are detonating around and they denoted you here on Nairaland... Oh my, I'm just speechless.. I could even believe myself I finished a story of 131 pages here on Nairaland... You are the real Mvp bro... More Thunderbolt to your Shango o grin grin grin

Darous is some real shii, mehn.. The nigger is just one funny confused fellow...

I love the way he deal with Beatrice and jude or whatever his name is

Doris is just one dubious, callous and se.x starved b!tch, like Beatrice, doyin infact all ladies inside this shangoist boy are sex freaked... Duuuh

Jide is such a useless bastard....ahn ahn on top wetin u go betray your best friend, pussi, money....

I just hate that flavour of a girl

I think Bianca is Bella's sister.... Wow, this Darous guy is something else... Fvcking families... Hehehe... Laugh in swahili

To the brothers and sisters of This Great Literature Section... I salute una

Anticipating the next update

More pussy to yah d!ck BlessedMan
thank Gawd! Atlast! Someone finally finds a way to bring my morale back to life. After all the morale hired killing comments have been seeing since yestday.

Welcome to Nl my sister. You are moralistically mouthed.

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by girlhaley(f): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
thank Gawd! Atlast! Someone finally finds a way to bring my morale back to life. After all the morale hired killing comments have been seeing since yestday.

Welcome to Nl my sister. You are moralistically mouthed.

Aww... I'm honoured bro

Don't mind the yeye comments o jare... Na so we get the negativity people here on Nairaland

Ride on bro

Adesina12,come and serve me suya o

Thought I caught a glimpse of Hadampson here...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by girlhaley(f): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2017
Adesina12:
Girlhaley...where he you been and where are u coming from?

I was banned o embarassed embarassed

I miss you dearie

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ali1king: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
just give us update i have nothing to say
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2017
Happy new month famz!

Happy birthday to you Donteaz...an awesome brother....wullnpp...

Updating today.....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by donteanz(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Happy new month famz!

Happy birthday to you Donteaz...an awesome brother....wullnpp...

Updating today.....

I heart you my brother. Thanks for the wishes. May olodumare blesses you too, beyond poverty's repair and reshape. May shango also increase the flexibility of your Penful hands

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by foster881(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2017
hapi new month peeps
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Crystalprince(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2017
Darous pussy... Mehn you are so so good man! More pussy and asshole to ur phallus!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrexyD(f): 11:53am On Aug 01, 2017
Hello everyone, please meet Mr. Darous pussy-fucker the son of the mighty shango the god of thunder and pusses. grin grin grin

TB-Man you to much
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2017
girlhaley:

I've was banned o embarassed embarassed

I miss you dearie

Missed u every second you were away tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
girlhaley:

I've was banned o embarassed embarassed

I miss you dearie

Miss u every seconds you were away tongue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by girlhaley(f): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2017
Adesina12:

Miss u every seconds you were away tongue

Awwn Awwn

Blowing out kisses* Happy new month sis and to the ladies and gents here... And to the VVIP TheBlessedMAN... May God uplift us in this new month
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kizzysoftie(m): 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2017
ur ability to twist and make ur story long is jst THUNDERDAUROUSTIC... Trust some story reaching dis length will be so bleeeped #udabomb
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kizzysoftie(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2017
ur ability to twist and make ur story long is jst THUNDERDAUROUSTIC... Trust some story reaching dis length will be so bleeeped #udabomb
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kajsa08: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
i can see u viewing tbm, oya update sharply. people must talk.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PetrePan(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2017
*panting heavily*
my brother and sister,who said u cant make it?..did i just meet up with this shangolistic great and sweet story? Page 131!! Chai..keep it up man
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Johnnywin(m): 8:50pm On Aug 01, 2017
Happy new month THEBLESSEDMAN[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color] and to every big fan of Darous God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Johnnywin(m): 8:54pm On Aug 01, 2017
Happy new month THEBLESSEDMAN and to every big fan of Darous God bless u all.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Johnnywin(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
I began to Fear Alcohol On The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of My Generator thinking he was in a nightclub saying "this DJ go kill person ooooooooo"

When I turned the generator off, he asked me who sing the track?
I say na Yamaha featuring petrol. ���.

Its weekend, keep laughing���������
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by JamesJOS(m): 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Johnnywin:
I began to Fear Alcohol On The Day I Saw My neighbour Spend The Whole Night Dancing To The Sound Of My Generator thinking he was in a nightclub saying "this DJ go kill person ooooooooo"

Its weekend abi...I feel you...what's the name of that your planet again.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nellaz(m): 9:39pm On Aug 01, 2017
Johnnywin:

Abeg nor kill me wit laugh b4 u kill i

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by MrNicer: 11:05pm On Aug 01, 2017
so far, after like 3 days I don finally meet up with the story abi na tales. I GREET THE HOUSE
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by MrNicer: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
Darous dey Bleep up, after all wetin jide don do, u wan still hep the guy. No problem, wetin de worry me self see as I de complain as if na me wan pay. TheBlessedMan, fire down,
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by MrNicer: 11:18pm On Aug 01, 2017
Next update pleeasse
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pinkbae(f): 10:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Darous oh if u help jide nw,wats d need 4 u 2 exact revenge? ur mumu too much
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2017
pinkbae:
Darous oh if u help jide nw,wats d need 4 u 2 exact revenge? ur mumu too much
the tin tire me o.....

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by omonifamily(f): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Johnnywin:
Happy new month THEBLESSEDMAN and to every big fan of Darous God bless u all.

it's my moonnntttthhhhhh!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sbmt(m): 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
I swear darous if u elp jide u fall my hand ooo....hes a goddamn bastard....anyways nice update..,happy new month...more grease to ur elbow more ink to yur pen and more p***y to your d**k smiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sbmt(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
omonifamily:

it's my moonnntttthhhhhh!!!!!!

happy birthday in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.