Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112383 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Jacksonville123(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2017
pls can someone remind me who is Adedoyin?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Creeza(m): 10:57am On Aug 05, 2017
Nice writeups Darous. I must confess your monologues are hilarious, they got me laughing real hard.

Anyways, more grease to your elbow.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by omonifamily(f): 11:27am On Aug 05, 2017
Jacksonville123:
pls can someone remind me who is Adedoyin?

Afedoyin is Beatrice friend who blackmailed Darous at the party.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by donteanz(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2017
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE DEDICATION TheBlessedMAN, MORE SHANGOIC ANOINTING TO YOUR SCALP. Every chapter is A hit.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olojuede01: 11:51am On Aug 05, 2017
omonifamily:

Afedoyin is Beatrice friend who blackmailed Darous at the party.
I have totally lost track of this story
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by dammypat(f): 9:33pm On Aug 05, 2017
Weldone Mr blessedman,thumbs up,I dey gbadun this super story
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dayo4real12: 12:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Nice one Guy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sbmt(m): 6:15am On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=TheBlessedMAN post=59156756]COUNTLESS 96. "is brain paining your ancesstors? abi
thunder wan fire your class captain and
monitress? Na me be nigger? Chai! Gawd
save you say thunder no dey fire
teenagers or else...."

cant stop laughing.....hes a naughty boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Sbmt(m): 6:20am On Aug 06, 2017
I dey gbadun your tori wella....infact this last update gat me rolling on the floor laughing...kip it up wink
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Niyinoble: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Good evening all, pls is this story still on or the OP has decided not to post here anymore? undecided
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 7:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
yes d handsome sangolistic darous is stil wid us here bur u may hv to bookmark d thread and refresh once in a month grin....dayua!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
COntiNUE plEASE. AM enJOYing eveRY BiT oF ThIs awESomE StoRY. KeEP it Up TBm.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by spanzed(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
THEBlessedMAN biko come and continue this story joor.You would do well to tag me when u drop an update.Thanks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by MrNicer: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Tori yafun yafun 4 ground, we do sitdown 4 inside flash back. T.B.M oya make we de accelerate, NO DULL MOMENT... KWARET TORI
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ftosino(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Let Us Laugh A Bit.

Mr A Left Home Tellin His Wife That He Is Going To Work, He Entered His Neighbour's House, Mr B To Have Sex With The Wife. They Heard A Knock On The Door. Mr A Hid Under The Bed. Mr B Entered, Mr B Wife Told Her Husband That She Wanna Buy Foodstuff At The Market So She Left.

Mr B Then Called Mr A's Wife To Come Over For Their Normal Sex. She Came, While They Were At It Mr B's Wife Arrived, Immediately Mr A Wife Also Ran Under The Bed...,

That Is What They Call Reunion.
#copied

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Next update plz. Am enjoying every bit of this story. Kwantinue
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by iwakacome: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2017
TheBlessedMAN, the son of unmistakable thunder. Where are you? Please where are you?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Gabbyayo(m): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2017
Darous where are you cry cry
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by KobiWest(m): 9:52am On Aug 10, 2017
first time commenting, thumbs up bro.. nice story
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingsamm(m): 12:38pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oh son of thunder, come and continue what thou art started!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Solowisy: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2017
I've been following your story back - to - back and I am enjoying every bit of it. Nice work you have been doing so far.. More ink to your PEN

@ TheblessedMan P/s update ooo.... Don't kip us waitn ma guy.

.......... Ghost mode deactivated cool cool
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by mjay05(m): 4:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bros abeg now, at all at all na im bad, just drop something make Mehn use hold body.. Good work bros
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 7:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bro wetin na? Abi jide don come kill u for real life?....con update small na
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofcasting(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
My Marriage to low updates will soon be annulled by a certain Johnnywin. So special thanks to Johnnywin in advance.

95. COUNTLESS.

If there was really something they call a jungle of thought, I'm darn sure I was truly and totally lost in it. I just knew my friend to be a backbitter and a very stingy asshole, but I wouldn't have fathom it in a thousand years that he would also have the guts to stoop so low into rap!ng someone when all he needs to get any lady to open the gate of her pvssy for him is just a few sweet words. Only gawd can tell how deep Jide has gone in this wayward life thats painting his once-upon-a-time fine reputation now very bad.

Favour noticed how deep in thought I was and she shifted her head closer to me and stated in a whisper.
"Darous...look at me....I need your help to verify who really rap3d me. I can tolerate many things including having the baby but what I can't tolerate is not knowing the bastard that rap3d me...Please...." She said that fondl!ng my hand that was on the table.

For five minutes, I silently studied her face trying to detect any traces of conspiracy in it but all I could see was pure look of hurt and contempt lurking inside her shakiralistic face. She was indeed hurting inside.

"what will you do to Jide if you eventually found out it was him that rap3d you?" I asked out of curiousity after the prolong silence.

"I haven't thought of that yet...but I think we can both devise a plan to deal with him since we've both suffered in his devious hand....Darous don't you see it? This is our chance...its our revenge!" She said with a determined tone.

"hmmm..." I hummed. "thats intimidating....but now tell me Favour, what makes you think it was Jide that rap3d you? Cos as far as complicated situations go, this might be the height of misunderstanding for all I can think of....what makes you so sure it was him?"

"I've know your friend for more than...lets say 3months now, and have known him with only one type of perfume....which is FiveEleven. Am I right?" She asked.

"yea..yea...you're right, he's fond of that cologne."

"fine..." She chuckled. "When I woke up the following day on my bed, its was that perfume that penetrated my nostrils...and with that proof alone, it has to be your friend. I don't have any deal with anybody except your friend."

"so your hunch is based solely on the smell of his perfume?"

"yes...am sure it has to be him."

"if you're so sure, then whats stopping you from going to the police?"

She made a low muffled sound."with what evidence? A perfume? Why are you even acting as if you don't want him to be punished? Darous, don't forget everything he did to you....I would have loved to tell you what other plans he has in stock for you, but I don't want to make it seem as if am trying to add more black color to his already tainted white..." She paused again. "com'on Darous, we've both suffered at his devious hands. Isn't it time for him to start paying the wages of his sins?....."

"and who appointed you as the minister for Payment of Sin Wages Affairs? Favour don't you dare bring me into this" I cut in furiously banging my fist against the plastic table. "this...is your problem not mine! And don't forget how you collaborated with him to make me suffer. His striker wouldn't have had the chance to score any goal at my goal post if he hadn't been receiving passes from your midfielder and mind you, if you're looking for a partner in crime, please count me out!" I thundered.

"pleaaaaase! am sorry...I didn't mean to get you angry..Its just that am not ok with how you're reacting to this issue.."

"then leave me out of this....why should I even care if you got rap3d by a ghost or a demon? Don't you know this is karma paying you back for everything you made me go through...." I said and made to walk out on her but she held my hands firmly on the table and began a quiet sobbing sound.

"please...am...so...sorry for everything I did to you....please Darous...forgive me....kindly find it in your heart to forgive me.... Please...am...am...so sorry...." She sobbed for more than six mins.

After glancing around and seeing the awkward look on the faces of the people inside the beer palour that was now forming an assembly on us, I returned my gaze at Favour and all my angry and furious feelings towards her flew away the moment I saw her watery eyes. She was indeed crying uncontrollably. I quickly asked Shango to verify the authenticity of her tears maybe its fake or genuine and he replied with the latter.

'who am I not to forgive a begging beautiful lady? Shakira look alike for that matter. I'd be the latest fool in town to still be mad at her.' I thought as I used my right palm to wipe away her tears and began to pacify her.

"so what do you want me to do for you now?" I asked her after I had succesfully made her to make a U-turn on her trip of cry.

"its simple, just help me get a sample of his blood and give me some money to carry out a D.N.A test on it. If his blood matches my baby's blood, then I will be able to send him to prison....." She stated with a wringering look.

After thinking thoroughly on her proposal, I cleared my dry throat and gulped down the remaining malt on the table. "hmmm...okay....lets do it this way, I will find a way to collect a sample of his hair, and you will follow me to where you want to have the D.N.A test. I pay for the service and we wait for the result....what about that?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"you still don't trust me? Can't blame you though....After everything I'd done to you, I should even be happy you gave me an attention..." She ended with a wryry smile.

"its not like that my dear....I believe your story but you can't blame me if I decide to thread cautiously once in a while. And like you've rightly said, this is our revenge! And this is me taking part in it." She smiled and walked to my table after which she gave me a friendly hug.

We engaged in a lenghty discussion of knowing more about eachother whence she told me a lot of things about herself and how Beauty and Pretty whom she claimed were renowned cultist in their school cajoled her into agreeing to help Jide treat my fvck up in the past. Although she said she only agreed to do it because money was involved.

After almost 4hrs spent inside the Beer palour without buying another drink except the 300naira Hi-malt we bought earlier, the bar girl grew tired of our presence and asked us to leave in order to make space available for their new and incoming guests.

Favour and I exchanged contacts and we slated another meeting for the following wednessday when we would both meet at the Sacred Heart Hospital at Lantoro for the D.N.A test.

Getting back home, my Gen was still on, Jide was not around likewise Bella.

I decided to call Jide to know where he is. He didn't pick the call at first, but after the third attempt, he eventually did.

"hello guy, where you dey?" I asked

"ah dey....erm....erm....bank....wetin happen?" He asked and I was about to reply when I started hearing some scuffle sound coming from his end of the conversation.

"you dey bank? By this time?"

"yes na...wetin be time?"

"its past 4 already na? Bank never close?...abi you go rob them ni?"

"you be mumu...na your papa go rob bank....call me back jor...ah dey busy..."

"idiot...when are you coming home?" I quickly squeezed that in before he could end the call.

"I don't....." He was interrupted by some underground voice. "bye" He ended the call.

"when did a bank became a super market?" I asked myself just before I entered my room.

Entering my room with a spare key, I found Nike sleeping nak3dly on the bed. Her face flat on the bed meaning her ass was facing the ceiling.

She appears to be so far into the dreamland or she's just a first class pretender.

Seeing her nak3d and plump ass gave my konji an instant erection without it waiting for any approval from me.

I locked the door and walked to the bed where I found the 3 condoms I have left, but now scissorsly torn on the floor.

Without needing a soothesayer, I knew it was Nike's doing.

I glanced at her nak3d ass again and the sudden urge to have an anal sex with her began to escalate within me.

I quickly approached the kitchen to get vegetable oil which I rubbed on my now erect konji.

Enthusiastically and Erotically simultaneously, I walked back to the room and gently got to her ass region and after kneeling down in-between the space between her spread legs, I began to rub the remnant of the oil gently on her puckered asshole. Still she didn't show any sign of waking up.

I first thrust my middle finger inside, followed by the index and later by the thumb inside her asshole. It was tight at first but after relentless effort from my end and a big thanks to the lubrication, her virgin ass eventually loosened and I could easily work four fingers in and out of her ass.

Eagerly satisfied, I positioned my d!ck at the entrance of her asshole and slowly began to thrust into her. The mushroom head went in easily but the rest of my konji's passenger was finding it difficult to enter her private Jet.

All this while, She hasn't made any sound or actions to make me think she's aware of my presence. Maybe she's an heavy sleeper after all.

Trying not to hurt her, I thrusted again and again all to no avail and I was about giving up before I began to feel her ass swaying and bucking backwards slowly against me till the whole lenght and girth of my d!ck eventually sunk into the sh!t storage of her beautiful body.

"wow!" I screamed subconsciously at the amazing feeling and treatment my d!ck was getting from resting idly inside her asshole.

"what are you waiting for? Fvck me now!" Nike spoke out probably eager to feel the lenght of my d!ck raming in and out of her asshole.

I wasn't going to let her repeat the order. So I used all my energy to send my missille into the sambisa of her pleasurable forest.

"yes! Like that...fvck me hard! Hard!..." She screamed and simultaneously bucking her ass backwards to meet my thrust.

'oh gawd of Pvssy! This is awesome.'

1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingofcasting(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
[s]its either you are a talented and professional fool or Buhari have travelled with your brain. Whichever it is, you are truly a disgrace to your generation. An Educated nuisance for that matter.[/s]
smiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pinkbae(f): 9:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
[quote author=kingofcasting post=59347539][/quote] Oga wat did u say is worrying u?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
pinkbae:

Oga wat did u say is worrying u?
help me ask am o. The guy just dey piss me off...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pinkbae(f): 4:29pm On Aug 11, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
help me ask am o. The guy just dey piss me off...
Nt only u,he's jst so annoying

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.