Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,276 members, 7,954,091 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2132049 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nellaz(m): 4:42pm On Nov 29, 2017
Did he say he has becum cripple abeg TBM cum an warn dis cover of book readers o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 7:00am On Nov 30, 2017
More wisdom fall on you Theblessedman.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by eROCK247(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

He's suppose to clock 30 on the 19th of this month and to get his Call-to-bar on the 21st of this month also when he would be finally be able to wear the wig and gown he'd laboured so hard for but all death could do was to snatch him from us at such a prime time. 8 good years of studying Law just vanished into thin air. Tears*.

Such is life bro. Death is simply a mindless reaper. May his soul RIP and may God grant his loved ones fortitude to bear the loss

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
eROCK247:

Such is life bro. Death is simply a mindless reaper. May his soul RIP and may God grant his loved ones fortitude to bear the loss
thanx bro. Really app it. Thanx
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
SmartestPopQUEEN:
More wisdom fall on you Theblessedman.
thanx dearie. Longest time. Hows our baby? Mabel?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:10am On Dec 01, 2017
nellaz:
Did he say he has becum cripple abeg TBM cum an warn dis cover of book readers o
dnt really get u o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by iamdaquin01(f): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
DEDICATION -:

I religiously dedicate this confusing-title work to the glory of Baba God, for letting me live a life of pure holiness and thereby ensuring my automatic ticket to his Kingdom and also dedicating it to the memory of my Late Dad,(may his No-nonsense and easy going soul Rest in Peace).

It is with utmost sense of humility that i return his dedication to him, So to say, "DEDICATION RECIEVED IS A DEDICATION RETURNED."

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT -:

I hereby acknowledge the inspiration, giving to me abstractly by the Pen MASTERS AND MISTRESS of this United state of Nairaland, and the ginger they gave me to 'SIT DOWN' (which i don't normally do) and to 'THINK' (i don't remember the last time i did that) of writing this work.

Thanks and may God acknowledge you all for me too.. So to say "ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECEIVED IS ACKNOWLEDGMENT RETURNED.

COPYRIGHT-:

This work is spiritually protected by Shango (gawd of thunder), and if you like, copy and paste it to Pluto, i really don't care, i don hand everything over to Shango.. Am sure by the time he also Copy Paste you with his Thunder, you won't remember to file a lawsuit against me for also violating ur personal Copyright... So to say, COPYRIGHT RECEIVED IS COPYRIGHT RETURNED.

PROHIBITION :-

Using of Borrowed data or borrowed credit, and Sharing of Hotspot to view my work is arrogantly prohibited. So readers are hereby advice to Subscribe to atleast a minimum of #3000 /month data plan to view this work.

Also, any device, apart from Iphone7, Iphone6, samsung S7, S6, Galaxy Tabs, ipods,ipads, are not allowed on this thread. Pls,Don't make me prosecute you for trying to abuse my work with small and cheap devices.. Although am also typing with Nokia 2700. Thanks.

DERAILERS-

Derailers are strictly warned to back off, pls don't come here and be telling us how Buhari have failed to pay your grandpa's grativity and entitlements. Pls be warned.

CRITICS :-

I have paid Shango handsomely to deal with this special set of people, and am sure he won't hesitate to Thunder you and ur Useless Mb out, if u pass ur boundary.

So pls, Criticise me Maturely pls, as u know, am just a learner, i no even go sch, i just want to write for my pleasure and if others enjoy it too, then the better. But pls, don't abuse me for ur own sake and you might enjoy a Thunder free stay on this thread.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE STORY

VIOLENCE - Yes.. But at readers discretion.

SEX - hmmm... Yes, also at readers discretion, lets give the Masturbation crews something to look forward to, buh pls, don't masturbate while reading this work, because ur moaning, and sounds may distract my attention on the story.

So, i hereby call on the 'ANTIMASTURBATION AGENCY OF NIGERIA'[A.A.N] to come and help me keep this masturbation crews and their moaning sounds in proper check..

GAYism- pls, don't even come here atall, if you are a Gay. Cos if i catch u, chai.. U no go like am. I go prosecute and announce ur obituary date b4 i kil u self.

MORAL- i can't promise you that.

If u need a Moral story, i advice u to visit other threads, like Red Ashes, and Tradition by my wife, chuwzypinky, Pamelb by Alone, Fiyah by Silent seduction, Larrysun by Black Maria, Audreytimms by Letting go, Repogirl by False pretenses, Rachaelfst by Wrong number.

Or you can take a priceless stroll down to the Religious section, or better still, go and settle your quarell with your Quran or Bible. You may also try to visit ur Sunday school teacher for stories about king David and King Saul, or how Judas sold Jesus out on OLX.

If after reading all this, you are stil not contented with what you've read, pls don't hesitate to contack Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to send your greedy self out of NL.

So ladieSNEH and GentlemenSNEH,

YoungiSNEH and OldiSNEH,

SingleSNEH and MarriedSNEH,

VoterSNEH and non VoterSNEH,

InecSNEH and IndependenceSNEH,

PrisonerSNEH and Prison warderSNEH,

NairalanderSNEH and GuestSNEH,

and Lastly, The Masturbating crews, pls get your Creams handy, whisper to ur left hands, tel him, he's about to suffer,

Now, fasten your Reading belts as I arrogantly and Proudly take you on this free Ride.

Welcome on Board.

YOURS SHANGOISTIC
TheBlessedMAN

this is wow!Weldon sir

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by paqman: 1:47am On Dec 02, 2017
abeg live matter for Martha's we can't wait to see the end of the son of thunder . but like seriously I fell in love with Dario us sorry I mean your story, it make addicted to naira land abeg update asap
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Louisicon(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2017
you too much son of shango
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 12:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Stop starVING Us oO Oo..SiR TbM
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 8:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
u fine reach me? Abeg! Thats the 2013 version of me when the events were happening to me.

U wey resemble our labour prefect at Egba comprehensive High school... cheesy
Guy you wicked oooo
You made me remember all labour prefect during my secondary school days.
They all resembles gorilla
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by eROCK247(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:

And to you death, well continue o...be killing good people and be avoiding the bad ones, maybe you are scared of them ni o, ah no know...anyway don't worry, I promise you one day, nemesis will catch up with you. And Karma,(a b!tch) like you will join him in rendering you powerless. St*pid fool!

Below is a picture of him.

May his soul rest in peace
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kajsa08: 5:10am On Dec 08, 2017
cool cool
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kkbugatti(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2017
Longest story i have kept tab on.....Good one TBM
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Its getting to the end of the year and apparently its also the time for 'we' Mc's to make some money. Have been busy with my part time Mc job and that had thereby obviously affected the rate at which I update. But out of that tight scheduled, have created time to drop one or two updates.

Thanks for your usual understanding. The story is fast approaching the END.
Love you all.

105. COUNTLESS

After the bombshell news nurse Shola dropped, her statements sank into my mind in a heavy way that triggered the stream of tears in my eyes.

After her nonchallant utterances, I experimented on her words and I let out a frightened breath as I couldn't feel my legs up to the thigh region atall. It was plainly numb. I was staring at it, but the mystery is I couldn't feel it atall. Then I cried out.

"sorry." Nurse Shola tried pacifying me but the damage has already been done for me to care about that.

I was whimpering and sobbing like that for some minutes. I tried moving my legs but the Lukaku pain in my waist region wouldn't give way for my United legs to beat the City of pain on my waist.

I relaxed on the bed still sobbing until the nurse tapped me on the laps.

"what is it?" I snapped at her.

"am sorry I shouldn't have told you that in such a wicked way..." She said with a look that portrayed sincerity.

"what does it matter to you? You've said it anyway."

"I know, but...."

"but? even if you don't, sooner or later, am still going to find out myself anyway...just let me be please!!" I ended with the wave of the hand in an attempt to dismiss her but she reciprocated the gesture by also dismissing my intent.

"you have to take your injections now if atall, you hope to walk again."

"you mean there's hope for this legs?" I asked with a glint of hope.

"what I mean is, if you let us do our job, then you might stand a good chance." She continue staring deep into my face obviously waiting for my reply. It was that moment that I actually got the chance to realise how pretty she is. Her big brest were just grabbing inches away from me and my konji have started doing somehow.
If not because of my present predicament, I would have started formulating a way to get into her pants since its been too long that I last had sex with a lady. For the past ten months, my left hand has been my pvssy. But in my situation, sex was the last thing on my mind as tears of fear about what the future holds for me began teaming up in my eyes.

"are you ready?" Her voice snapped me out of my brothel of thoughts.

"hun-hmnn." I murmured with a teary eyes.

"eeyah....this is not a crying matter Darous...everything will be alright." The third nurse spoke for the first time.
"just take your medications and we can move on to the next step. You'll be fine."

"I have to be." I voiced out and beckoned nurse Shola to proceed with the treatments.

FOUR WEEKS LATER.

"How are you feeling now?" Adedoyin asked me after taking her seat beside my bed where I'd been since I returned from U.C.H whence I'd undergo a succesful surgery on my legs four days ago.

Adedoyin just returned 20mins ago from a 3days business trip in onitsha.

"medically or emotionally.?" I asked teasingly.

"hmmm....both..." Pointing at my bandage covered legs, she asked, "how are your legs feeling now?"

"ah, my legs are getting better now o. Thanks to you."

"don't thank me jare...here, I bought this for you." She gave me a chilled, bottled energy drink. I collected it and drank a few quantity before dropping the rest on the stool.

"Hows your trip?" I asked.

"business is good so far...here's your phone." She said handing me my Samsung7 and I quickly stretched my hand forth to receive it. "the screen was damaged, but I've helped you repaired it." She said after noting how I was staring at the phone which now seemed somehow strange to me. "I told you we are going to discuss a very impotant issue when I returned. Remember?"

"please can I make a call now?" I requested instead of replying her question. She gave me a go ahead shrug and I quickly switched on the phone and after waiting for it to finish its booting, I dialed Jide's number. He picked after the 3rd ring.

"guy, wetin happen na? I don dey call your number for the past post-end of the world years na...Where you dey idiot boy?"

"wo...me self no understand o...how's Blessing?" I asked with utmost curiosity as I tried avoiding Adedoyin's gaze.

"Blessing is fine now. Na her place ah dey go ganself....what of you, wetin happen to you?" I could sense sincerity in his statement but I wasn't ready to give him any answer as Adedoyin was still staring at me. So I ended the call, happy that Blessing is fine afterall.

Seconds later, I pulled a call through to my guys that were handling my Betting business in Ekiti to inquire how things were going. They gave me a satisfactory reply and that was enough to lighten my mood a bit for the day.

Apparently, after seeing the broad grin on my face, Adedoyin moved closer to me and asked. "why you smiling?"

"business is going smooooothly." I replied pulling the blankets over my freezing body.

"oh! I see...." Tapping me on the laps, she continued. "what type of business?"

"actually, its not the type of business you can understand."

"drug business?" She asked with a squeezed face.

"nah....far from it. But its a type of business that gets food on my table."

"my dear, am afraid you'll have to sell that business or hand it over to another person. I mean that business of yours."

"what? Is that suppose to be a joke? It better not be cos it lacks the comical ingridients that can make it sound like one?"

"Darous, am not kidding. I mean what I said." She reiterated in a standard manner that showed me she wasn't joking.

"wait, why would I do that? When no be say na stupidity I go learn for school...why?"

"listen...there is a good reason why I am telling you to do this."

"like what?"

"let me just say its for the benefit of the two of us..."

With a smirk, I replied.
"maybe thats a good reason to you, but how can you, telling me to sell off my business be a benefit to me? It will take a cold day in hell before I will do something silly like that." I expressed with an obstinate tone.

Sitting upright with a straight and mean face she said,"you know what?"

"No I don't know who what is."

"its actually adorable to know that you think am giving you a choice..."

"and what will you do if I refuse? Wait...you think you now owe me because you are taking care of what your foolish driver did to me...you...?"

"will you just shut the fvck up and listen?" She snarled at me. I was somehow afraid for some moments after seeing the daggers that followed her statement in her eyes. I couldn't help but wonder why she's so desperate to ruin my growing business.
Is she trying to get back at me for ditching her in the past?'

"look, am dying." Her statement carried more pains than its literal meaning.

"dying?" I paused to give her a head-to-toe assessment before I continued. "polished nails, fine toned skin, mesmerizing facial looks, expensive cloths and jwellries all perfectly adorning your body.... Ade, seems like you have a twisted definition of the word 'dying'. And sorry if my brain couldn't fish out the sarcasm in it" She nodded her head sideways in a pitiful way before she spoke.

"you think am pulling some pranks here?"

"I don't know. You show me."

"I forgot you only work with visual aid. Hopefully what am going to show you will convince you. Be right back." With that, She turned around and exited through the doorway only to reappear 5mins later with some folded papers in her hand. "here...have a look and if you have just a little brain like that of an ant, am sure you'll understand the reason why I asked you to sell off your business." She handed me one of the papers and I began to read it.

It contains a medical report of her health status dated three months ago, stated boldly in there was A PRECANCER disease! Adedoyin has been diagonised with a PANCREATITIS Cancer and she's been battling with for almost 2years now and that was in contrary to the AIDs that nurse Bose told me she had some months ago when I was in the hospital to check on Jide, before I relocated to Ekiti state.

"go to the sixth paragraph." She said and I hurriedly oblidged.

"what!" I cried out in shock after reading and comprehending what was written there. Written in there was an esteemated period of time the disease is going to take to finish her off. 26 months, counting from that very day. In the next 2years and 2 months, or probably before, She will be gone.

"you ain't seen nothing yet. Take this." She gave me another paper and I read through it but it was another proof backing the first paper albeit was dated two months ago.

"chisos! This is..."

"and this." She said handing me the third paper.

As if I hadn't seen enough, this third paper contains the details of a court judgement ordering her to hand over three of her houses and two companies to the government based on being found guilty of doing illegal transactions worth two hundred and sixty million naira in esteemated value some years back.

"aargh! chai....this is well-ly deeeep...infact its really borehole-ly deep...this is an apogee of trouble o..."

"glad that you finally understand the situation of things." She stretched forth her hand to receive the papers and dropped them on the stool beside my bed where the remaining energy drinks was situated.

She then proceeded to rest her butt on the chair adjacent my location.

Looking up at her with pity I asked. "but this medical report doesn't reflect in your appearance neither does the court rullings reflects in your financial status. Whats really happening?" I ended with a curious tone, which got her thinking for a while before she eventually replied.

"my healthy appearance is the result of the expensive treatments have been undergoing since I was diagonised....and talking about my financial status....hun..." She took a brief deep sigh. "am afraid, if I don't act fast, I may die a poor woman."

Out of curiosity, I asked, "what do you mean by that?"

"all thats left of my possessions, according to my Broker as at last week thursday is around 57million naira. You see, am gradually getting poor."

The doloured tone in which she used in ending her statement really shook me to the core.

T.B.C

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:10am On Dec 14, 2017
106. COUNTLESS.

I can't help but feel pity for this beautiful woman called Adedoyin because of her predicaments. Its not in my power to question how she got herself in such a messy situation but something needs to be done.

There was total silence for what seemed like eternity as both of us seemed to be totally lost in the trip of thoughts before I eventually broke the deadlock.

"but how does this...your....situation calls the need for me to cancel my business? That I really don't understand."
I managed to move my waist in an attempt to sit upright against the head board. I was sucessful in the task but I let out a little groan from its after effect.

"easy there..."

"am fine...am fine..please answer me."

She grabbed my two hands and interlocked it in hers. She kept a long gaze at my eyes and it was then that I saw in her eyes the saddness she's been nursing all along.

"you know" Her voice interrupted my thoughts while her eyes were still digging holes in mine. "have actually been thinking alot since the day I brought you back into my house."

"okay."

"and I haven't been able to arrive at a sensible solution."

"hmmm...can't blame you for that though. After everything you're going through, you can't necessarily blame your brain for failing to give you a solution."

"is that a complement or an insult?" She asked trying to feign annoyance.

Tickling her palms, I replied. "not even the devil himself will try insulting you on this issue....." Then placing a kiss on the back of her palm I said, "its a complimentary remarks my lady, not an insult."

"hmm...thats sweet of you...so what do you think I can do?"

"you are not asking me that, are you?" I asked a bit suprised.

"ofcos am asking you. Two good heads are better than one you know..."

'not if one of them has cancer.' I thought.

"and whats the benefit of this conversation if I don't ask for your help?" She finally withdraw her hands from mine and reclined against her chair but her eyes remained in contact with my face. I instantly felt the need to help her out at that moment of brief silence.

This is the same woman that kickstarted my troubles.
How am I now feeling pity for her? Why can't I just leave karma to finish its job on her life and that would have been a sweet revenge....Why? But I can't... I may not be a noble man, but cruelity isn't in me. I don't have what it takes to be able to stand and watch someone suffer. Thats not who I am. I felt like a total jerk after remembering how have mistreated her in the past when all she ever did to me was extend a loving hand to me, even though that hand might seem desperate at times, but nonetheless, I still feel deeply sorry for her and for that, I have to help her in whichever possible way I can.

"hmmm...you're right. But you have to give me some hours to think it through. Who knows, I maybe able to come up with something."

"good...let me leave you to rest..." She stood up and walked out through the exit after packing the papers on the stool.

I grabbed the remaining drinks and gulped it down. I then returned my back on the bed as I entered the stream of thoughts.

FEW HOURS LATER.
3hours past dinner.

Adedoyin has just finished fvcking me like crazy some minutes ago and she had went into the bathroom to have a shower. The ceiling fan was doing its job of making sure there's no room for heat in the room.

Now dressed in a white pair of pyjamas, Adedoyin has came back to my room to learn what have come up with concerning the situation at hand and thankfully an idea has already found its way into my brain by then.

"tell me you have something for me."

"sure...I have been able to come up with something."

"wow!..thats cool....so lets hear it."

"humm-humm." Clearing my throat. "Though I can't cure your cancer, but I think have found a way that can help stop the government from going after the rest of your properties."

With a questioning scoff, She said, "really? Are you sure? Cos have think it through and wasn't able to find anything."

"fortunately there's only one thing you can try..."

"and whats that?"

"the government can't collect what doesn't belong to you right?"

"ofcos they can't...."

"now come to think of it, assuming, you transfer your properties to someone close to you. Lets say your child, there will be a change in the name of ownership and since the documents of your belongings will now be in the name of another person, I think the government will have no choice than to back off."

"hmmmmmmm....that sounds like a brilliant idea...wow! Darous...its really brilliant....I always know their's a beautiful brain behind that handsome face.."

"ahahah...its a normal thing nau...but thanks anyway."

"am really impressed. Even my Broker have told me to resign to fate....you did what my Broker couldn't do..."

"can't blame a broker for being broke of thoughts..."

"I know you'll say that. But there's a little problem that might foil that brilliant plan."

"what? whats that.??" I asked dazely.
"the problem is, I don't have any child. Not even one." She dropped that with a strained voice and placed her legs on the stool before her.

"what!" Feeling shocked in utter disbelief. "what of that spoit kid I saw in your car some months ago?"

"what kid..?"

"the kid that you left inside your car when you were at the hospital some months ago...who is he?"

"you mean Dave?" She countered with another question.

"I don't know his name, but yes...Dave...isn't he suppose to be your child?"

"no, he isn't."

'oh gawd of thunder!'.

I let out an exasperated sigh.

"then how's he related to you. Since you claiming now that he is not your son."

"Darous, have said it, am not Dave's mother. He belongs to my niece. She gave birth to him when she was still in secondary school and since then have taken responsibility of him." She explained.

"hmmm....where's the mother? Is she dead?" I asked out of concern for the spoilt brät.

"no she isn't....wait...I think you have even met her before...."

"who? Dave's mother? I don't think so."

"yes you have. The girl I introduced to you on the very first day I brought you to my house after bailing you out of the police station? Remember?"

Sending my brain back to memory lane. I instantly remembered the lady I saw in her house on that day.

"Lovelyn?" I questioned with a questioning look. "you mean Lovelyn is Dave's mother?"

"yes..." She answered and stared at me for some seconds obviously studying my reaction to her affirmation. "why are you so suprised or let me say shocked? Anything wrong?"

"nope...not atall..." I answered and hoped she draws curtain on that aspect. No wonder Lovelyn was acting strange on that day. Eheh...na wa o..so Lovelyn is a mother? And yet she let me fvck her? Well, that one no concern me o.

".....why its not going to work. so what do you say Darous....Darous!" Adedoyin's voice cuts me off my thoughts.

"yes yes....were you saying something?."

"have actually said a lot of things but as it appears, your mind is no longer in this room. What were you thinking? Tell me..."

"huh? its nothing jare...just...just remniscing about time past."

"okay...so what do you say we do now?..."

I was about to say 'I don't know' when I remembered something.
"wait...what about those children you said are yours and are in U.K? what happened to them?"

"when did I told you that?" She questioned hedgely.

"at your office...on the very first day I met you."

"well, apparently, I lied. Please enough digging into my private past. Lets talk on finding an alternative to the child vacancy in your plan." She stated with a tone of finality and I had no choice than to acquiesce to her demands.
"so what alternative do you have in mind?"

"none for now." I answered feeling tired after that rigorous sex she gave me and the latest discoveries about her private life.

"Darous..." She called out softly. "please help me out...I don't want to die without trying all my best to leave something concrete behind for my families."

"can't those slouchy doctors find a cure to your cancer at all? How can they just accept that you're going to die and its funny how you're also okay with it."

"my dear...believe me...have contacted both the best doctors in this country and overseas. They all gave me the same timeline. I can't run away from it. And all this that am trying to do, all this wealth that am trying to fight the government so they don't take away from me and so I can leave them behind for my families are signs of me accepting my fate."

"you going to make me cry Ade..."

"thats not what I intend to do. My intention is to make you help me fufil this wish. Darous, join me on this fight. Day in day out, my enemies are giving the police some evidence against me. Thats why am trying to act fast. Please understand my plight.."

I can only take a deep sigh at the end of her epistle.

"but the only plan available is now ruined because of...you..know...no child...what are we going to use as a replacement for that? Any other members of your family? Anyone you trust?"

"thats the problem. I don't trust any of them."

"but you trust me? A stranger?"

"yes I do cos I know you. The devil you know is better than an angel you don't know."

"hmmm....thats wisdomatically great."

"I think you are the perfect solution to this problem." She stated convincingly and dropped down her legs from the stool.

"me? How?"

"in two ways. Either you let me adopt you and transfer the documents of ownership to you and when am gone, my lawyer will carry out my Will demands through you or you...." She paused to study my reaction which was anxious curiousity before she continued.
"or you agree to be my husband for the remaining days I have left."

"you've got to be kidding me...hows that possible?" I queried with a tone of confusion.

"don't tell me you going to turn down my offer and return to being useless."

"what if I say no?"

"then you'll returned to being cripple. You don't want to dare me!" She threatened.

T.B.C

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by phlimsy911: 4:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Blessedmannnnnnnnnnnn.

Welcome o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by 5ircreepy(m): 6:05am On Dec 14, 2017
Tbm always dropping it like it's hot.. ..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by domido(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Return to being being cripple?!! Hhmm!! That's a new twist.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Yemike(m): 8:01am On Dec 14, 2017
Oh Lawd!! What a update... Darous is going to be rich through Adedoyin. I pity her tho' What a useless life.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by nellaz(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
If darous accepts dat proposal he's doomed 4 life bkus she aint gonna die as prescribed by d doctor's. TBM more b3 to ur Golden Device And more Wisdom for Greater Ideas.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ftosino(m): 11:27am On Dec 14, 2017
woah! darous son of sango, do the needful
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:56am On Dec 15, 2017
107. COUNTLESS.

The fear of giving way for trouble to sneak its way back into my life if I turned Adedoyin's enticing offers down made me succumbed hesitantly to the latter part of her absurd options.

As she demanded, I handed over my business to Jide, and he and his new family relocated to Ekiti thereafter. By doing so, I've giving Jide the opportunity of a lifetime to become financially stable. Although part of the agreement was that, 30percent of every income will always go to my mother's account and I was glad he was okay with it.

Adedoyin waited two months until my legs were better-ly healed and back to my handsome self before she started arranging for our court wedding.

She had to hire two women and two men whom are elderly people for us to stand as our respective parents on that day. No best man or best lady, only those four strangers were present on that day.

"by the authority invested in me by the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria, I, Comrade Osama Bin Laden thereby pronounce you as husband and wife....you may kiss your mom...sorry your wife." Comrade Osama stated with a wryly smile and a high tone of 'am going to bomb you after this'.

Drinks and foods were served instantly to everyone present, even though one of the court officials couldn't help but wonder what kind of stupid brain I have, to have made me accept to marry someone old enough to be my mother. Realistically, it was a money motivated move on my part.

"where do you want us to have our honey moon?" Adedoyin asked me when we were about to sleep on the night of our wedding. She'd just changed to her night dress.

"maybe inside a poultry where no sensible animal will be able to judge my under duress decision to marry you." I lashed out at her trying to feing anger so she doesn't see my decision to marry her as a money motivated one. Thats why have been acting coldly towards her since the day I agreed to marry her.

"whats wrong with you?" Adedoyin asked turning abruptly to face me on the giant bed in her room.

"this lie of a union is whats wrong with me...you treating me like a kid and all that. You want me to be happy? Just return me to how I was before you met me." I stated with the hope that she doesn't decide to consider what have just said at all.

She was emotionally silent for some seconds. She was obviously hurt by what I said and I was starting to regret my actions. After what seems like she wasn't going to say anything atall, she eventually did.

"You haven't changed a bit and you never will. Its about time that I learned that and stopped letting you disappoint me. You this ungrateful bastärd!"

"you are the bastärd not...." A heavy slap has landed on my face before I could finish the derogatory statement I was making.

I yelped out loud and began rubbing it gently as I began to regret ever pushing her to the extreme.

"you fool!" She thundered. "you should be thanking me for giving you an opportunity to become someone in life." She placed her palms on her chest then continued. "oh gawd, why have you bring a fool like this to my life after you've taken my happiness away from me....why!" she cried out painfully.

Before I could contemplate on whether to beg her or not, she lifted my chin up so that our eyes were now at a versus level on eachother and continued."you fool, you realise I could have choosen somebody else, someone who doesn't have to keep on reminding me everyday of what a failure my existence on earth have been? Someone that would have gladly appreciated everything am doing for him...someone I could tell 'jump' and will ask 'how high?' not an ingrate and ungrateful idiot like you. But I still choose you because I regret ever forcing you to take an oath with me which nearly ruined both our lives?..." She dropped my chin but still maintained the level of our gazes.

"but what have I gotten as a reward from you? Nothing but loathing and pure hatred....and thats how you embarrased me infront of everybody at the eatery yesterday when the waitress asked you for what you would liked to be served and you childishly replied by telling her to get you fried frogs?....tell me whats your problem? What exactly have I done to deserve this?" She asked with a tone of exasperation.

"hmmm...am so..."

"one more word from you and I swear I will spend the rest of my life making sure you suffer!..." She warned.

"am just...."

"are you deaf?..." She roared and her voice sent the whole room echoing with her strong voice. I bowed out in fear and relaxed back on the bed.

"desperate times they say calls for desperate measures...and starting from tomorrow, am going to start showing you that I can also get the best of what you think I want from you from elsewhere." With that, she draw the duvet over her body, backing me, she slept off.

True to her words, the seal of ownership of all her belongings got a new name which is happily mine and that made me technically a millionaire but I know she's making other plans with her lawyer.
As I oftenly see them secretly discussing inside the big living room and will always changed the topic whenever they see me approaching them.

Next thing I never expected her to do was when she started bringing random guys to the house, she fvcks them in the guest room and the next day again she will come home with another dude. The only time a new guy doesn't come to the house is when she's on her cancer treatment trip.

She continued this wayward life until one day I was forced to confront her and the result was ugly. She went on to threaten to strip me of everything I think I have if I ever confront her again and since then our lives together as husband and wife has been filled with chaos and mayhem.

I was really getting tired of the whole situation until one day when I crossed path with an old friend. Chioma, the lightskinned b!tch that Adedoyin sent to drug me at the Get-together party I attended with Beatrice.

I was inside the Lobot Center at Oke-ilewo to buy a Hp-Laptop on that very day. After collecting the receipt of the product from the cashier adjacent the entrance, I was walking briskly towards the exit door with the new Laptop in my hand when someone suddenly bumped into me from behind. Turning around with the intention to swear at the person, but I was dumbstruck after seeing the her.

"Chi....oma....Chy...." I called out slowly as we continued staring at eachother.

After finding her voice, She cried out slowly. "Dar....ous, Is this really you?" Chioma, without minding the scene we were creating, suddenly jumped over my body and I had to stagger backwards to gain a foothold before I wrapped my arms around her and lowered my head on her shoulder.

Putting her down secs later, I dragged her gently towards my new Blue Lexus 2018 car parked outside.

Stopping beside the car under the scotching sun, I gave her a quick head-to toe look. Chioma hasn't changed a bit. Claded in a blue tank top and a pencil mochino jean trouser. Her hair pulled into a long ponytail and a pair of black stiletto shoes. Her hand bag hung loosely near her right elbow joints.

"Darous....I never thought I will ever see you again in this world."

"Chy, the feeling is mutual o."

"where on earth have you been?" She asked still with a smiling face.

"lets just say have been everywhere fate wants me to be Chy....what of you? How has life been treating you?" I unlocked the car with its stored application on my s7 phone and opened the door. Chioma doesn't seem to be able stop smiling and giggling as she continued staring at my Gucci-items claded structure.

"have been well and fine o. I can't ask you the same because everything am seeing right now says you've surely been on the good side of life."

After hearing that, I leaned closer to her and in a whisper I said, "Chy, seeing can be deceiving o..have been through hell."

With widened eyes and sceptical looks, She said,"if this car and everything you have are results of what you mean by being in hell, Darous please show me the way to this kind of hell o. Lets spend eternity in hell o..." She then bursted into laughter. I was just staring at her as if to give her a heavy knock on the head for her ignorance. But I just beckoned her to get inside the car and I seethedly drove us out of the Lobot premises and headed towards the McDonalds eatery nearby.

20minutes later, we've both settled down in a corner inside the exortic resturant. We've made our orders and was gisting while waiting for the waitress to bring our orders.

"really?" She asked with shockened expression.

"now. You understand what I mean't by am going through HELL.." I ended with emphasis on hell after I'd finished telling Chioma about all have been through up to my present situation with Adedoyin.

The waitress returned with our meatpies and chilled chivita drinks.

"lets eat before it gets cold." I gestured, and picked a warm meat pie, took a bite, chewed and swallowed it, took a sip from the juice and returned my attention to Chioma who was also busy with the eatery works in her hands.

"seriously this is a dilema, but what do you plan on doing?" She asked as soon as we finished eating the pies.

"plan? I don't know what to do o...this is far out of my jurisdiction." I stated with a tone of submission.

She let out a fizzle sound and rested her elbows on the table.
"Darous, this is an opportunity for you to become rich. You have everything in your care and what I don't understand is why you are dulling yourself as if you be mumu? Wise up before you lose everything!"

I pondered on her words for some minutes and let out a happy smile after I'd gotten the subtle meanings in her statement.

"you this girl is always full of wisdom o. You are such a darling" I appreciated and we both exited the eatery after I'd paid.

"you said your madam no dey around." She asked inside the car and I nodded. "then lets go fvck ourselves to the glory of this reunion in that very house she's been messing with."

"yea! Lets go!!"

TBC

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chorlay: 3:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Can't just stop enjoying da Blessed man write up,
God will continue to bless ur Brian with Tera bits of ideas

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
DEDICATION -:

I religiously dedicate this confusing-title work to the glory of Baba God, for letting me live a life of pure holiness and thereby ensuring my automatic ticket to his Kingdom and also dedicating it to the memory of my Late Dad,(may his No-nonsense and easy going soul Rest in Peace).

It is with utmost sense of humility that i return his dedication to him, So to say, "DEDICATION RECIEVED IS A DEDICATION RETURNED."

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT -:

I hereby acknowledge the inspiration, giving to me abstractly by the Pen MASTERS AND MISTRESS of this United state of Nairaland, and the ginger they gave me to 'SIT DOWN' (which i don't normally do) and to 'THINK' (i don't remember the last time i did that) of writing this work.

Thanks and may God acknowledge you all for me too.. So to say "ACKNOWLEDGEMENT RECEIVED IS ACKNOWLEDGMENT RETURNED.

COPYRIGHT-:

This work is spiritually protected by Shango (gawd of thunder), and if you like, copy and paste it to Pluto, i really don't care, i don hand everything over to Shango.. Am sure by the time he also Copy Paste you with his Thunder, you won't remember to file a lawsuit against me for also violating ur personal Copyright... So to say, COPYRIGHT RECEIVED IS COPYRIGHT RETURNED.

PROHIBITION :-

Using of Borrowed data or borrowed credit, and Sharing of Hotspot to view my work is arrogantly prohibited. So readers are hereby advice to Subscribe to atleast a minimum of #3000 /month data plan to view this work.

Also, any device, apart from Iphone7, Iphone6, samsung S7, S6, Galaxy Tabs, ipods,ipads, are not allowed on this thread. Pls,Don't make me prosecute you for trying to abuse my work with small and cheap devices.. Although am also typing with Nokia 2700. Thanks.

DERAILERS-

Derailers are strictly warned to back off, pls don't come here and be telling us how Buhari have failed to pay your grandpa's grativity and entitlements. Pls be warned.

CRITICS :-

I have paid Shango handsomely to deal with this special set of people, and am sure he won't hesitate to Thunder you and ur Useless Mb out, if u pass ur boundary.

So pls, Criticise me Maturely pls, as u know, am just a learner, i no even go sch, i just want to write for my pleasure and if others enjoy it too, then the better. But pls, don't abuse me for ur own sake and you might enjoy a Thunder free stay on this thread.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE STORY

VIOLENCE - Yes.. But at readers discretion.

SEX - hmmm... Yes, also at readers discretion, lets give the Masturbation crews something to look forward to, buh pls, don't masturbate while reading this work, because ur moaning, and sounds may distract my attention on the story.

So, i hereby call on the 'ANTIMASTURBATION AGENCY OF NIGERIA'[A.A.N] to come and help me keep this masturbation crews and their moaning sounds in proper check..

GAYism- pls, don't even come here atall, if you are a Gay. Cos if i catch u, chai.. U no go like am. I go prosecute and announce ur obituary date b4 i kil u self.

MORAL- i can't promise you that.

If u need a Moral story, i advice u to visit other threads, like Red Ashes, and Tradition by my wife, chuwzypinky, Pamelb by Alone, Fiyah by Silent seduction, Larrysun by Black Maria, Audreytimms by Letting go, Repogirl by False pretenses, Rachaelfst by Wrong number.

Or you can take a priceless stroll down to the Religious section, or better still, go and settle your quarell with your Quran or Bible. You may also try to visit ur Sunday school teacher for stories about king David and King Saul, or how Judas sold Jesus out on OLX.

If after reading all this, you are stil not contented with what you've read, pls don't hesitate to contack Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to send your greedy self out of NL.

So ladieSNEH and GentlemenSNEH,

YoungiSNEH and OldiSNEH,

SingleSNEH and MarriedSNEH,

VoterSNEH and non VoterSNEH,

InecSNEH and IndependenceSNEH,

PrisonerSNEH and Prison warderSNEH,

NairalanderSNEH and GuestSNEH,

and Lastly, The Masturbating crews, pls get your Creams handy, whisper to ur left hands, tel him, he's about to suffer,

Now, fasten your Reading belts as I arrogantly and Proudly take you on this free Ride.

Welcome on Board.

YOURS SHANGOISTIC
TheBlessedMAN

Welldone
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Don'T THink I cAN evER sTOp faLLIng iN LovE WiTH DIz sTOry and yoUR brILLIant wrITE uPS mr TBM. KeeP EM COminG.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2017
3 beautiful updates between the space of two days? Is this a chrismas bonus Sire Tbm...keep it up. Darous hmmm, no try am o. I c that Chioma having an agenda of her own. More brain to you TBM. AM your number one fan.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dammykrone(m): 11:57pm On Dec 15, 2017
[/color]TheBlessedMan. Our own sarcarstic writer. I just can't get enough of yah story. Chop kiss[/font][/color]
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2017
Dammykrone:
[/color]TheBlessedMan. Our own sarcarstic writer. I just can't get enough of yah story. Chop kiss[/font][/color]
thanx boss. I app it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by oloyedprince1(m): 1:00am On Dec 18, 2017
i dey follow u bumper to bumper so update sharply
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by izzybobo49(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
*panting heavily* wow! wow!! wow!! finally got here. thumbs up theblessed man. i duff my butts.
more inspiration. 0 _Your No 1 fAn
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by HazardMan(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2017
T.B.M Please come and kwantiniu

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.