Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112866 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by raynobz: 5:47am On Oct 11, 2018
Keep it up bro. I enjoy ur story very much, ur use of language, the comic inside, and even including present happenings into the story (Artikulating) .

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by immacul6(m): 7:50am On Oct 11, 2018
If I No Coment Ehn The Kind Tin Way God Go Du Me No Go Gud Ah Ah Boss If To Say They Don Borm U For Shakespare Tyme Ni Wahlahi The Guy No Go Reach
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wheezdohm(m): 8:46am On Oct 11, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Lols....but i thought knocks are meant purely for doors, which one be my head again?
sorry i wanted to say bless your head..it doesnt hurt..just fold my fingers and place them on your head...gently grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 12:02pm On Oct 11, 2018
Nice one.more greace but seriously u need to round up conclude this story b4 it loses its flavour.my own advice though
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
Elviswifey1:
Nice one.more greace but seriously u need to round up conclude this story b4 it loses its flavour.my own advice though
cheesy thanx 4 d sincere advice o... But I already hinted before that d next 7 or 6 updates will end the story. Or why do you think I typed more than 19000words in d last episode? Even the submit engine did nt permit me to update the whole 19000words at once which was why I had to break it into two. Anyways, U shud know me. I don't start what I can't finish. Thanx anyways. I app it.

5 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
immacul6:
If I No Coment Ehn The Kind Tin Way God Go Du Me No Go Gud Ah Ah Boss If To Say They Don Borm U For Shakespare Tyme Ni Wahlahi The Guy No Go Reach
chai, see the height of flattering.... Shakespare? Abeg no kil me o. Don't u know that the 'Shake' in his name alone is enough to make me lose my brain, not to talk of the 'Spare' in it. Abeg o... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
raynobz:
Keep it up bro. I enjoy ur story very much, ur use of language, the comic inside, and even including present happenings into the story (Artikulating) .
thanx boss. I app it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by kingcornel(m): 1:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Ur story is captivating bro,more ink 2 ur pen...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
cheesy thanx 4 d sincere advice o... But I already hinted before that d next 7 or 6 updates will end the story. Or why do you think I typed more than 19000words in d last episode? Even the submit engine did nt permit me to update the whole 19000words at once which was why I had to break it into two. Anyways, U shud know me. I don't start what I can't finish. Thanx anyways. I app it.
I still d enjoy your master piece

Don't rush to end it,
Your writing is like Arsenal Fc. losing when you believe they'll not.

Unpredictable your story is
Well-done!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kirgyakos(m): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
A guy was asked to tell who the best writer on nairaland is. And here is what he had to say. "Actually I do not know who the best writer on NL is, but as for the second best...I think it's TBM without doubt....De guy dobe.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2018
Kirgyakos:
A guy was asked to tell who the best writer on nairaland is. And here is what he had to say. "Actually I do not know who the best writer on NL is, but as for the second best...I think it's TBM without doubt....De guy dobe.
second best? Thats blasphemy. The guy is arguably the best writer on this forum. See the never ending suspense, thrills and jokes all in one piece and never contradicting. Give me a writer that beats that.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
Anoda brilliant write up by this awesome writer.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kirgyakos(m): 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
lekkxydinho:
second best? Thats blasphemy. The guy is arguably the best writer on this forum. See the never ending suspense, thrills and jokes all in one piece and never contradicting. Give me a writer that beats that.

emm! my guy u don't understand me...what I actually mean to say is that he is 2nd to none...ever heard of such statement b4?

de dude dope die!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 6:29am On Oct 12, 2018
Chai dis is really touching, tbm u are just too good.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2018
You still rocking it boss. Keep it up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adamsbadoo(m): 9:21pm On Oct 12, 2018
hope darous won't forK the therapist too o grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2018
adamsbadoo:
hope darous won't forK the therapist too o grin
when thunder no wan fire am
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Bestie93(m): 11:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
Son of Thunder you are doing a nice work.... More grace dear
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dynamik007(m): 8:19am On Oct 13, 2018
manuelFORBES:
when thunder no wan fire am
good job TBM..... hmmm i think is nice if he touches her a bit... just to add a little action to it all before total resignation... no qualm bro, do ur thing cheers

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by UltimateDayg: 10:58am On Oct 13, 2018
Atikulating TBM himself.....h can be compared to Arsnal FC......very full of surprises......just when you start to think that arsenal don dey Bleep up.....and boom!!! Theyll com back with full force and cool sauce.....

See TBM see suspense

see darous see heartbreak

see PVC see Atiku

bonjour!

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by habymi: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2018
UltimateDayg:
Atikulating TBM himself.....h can be compared to Arsnal FC......very full of surprises......just when you start to think that arsenal don dey Bleep up.....and boom!!! Theyll com back with full force and cool sauce.....

See TBM see suspense

see darous see heartbreak

see PVC see Atiku

bonjour!
one of d reasons why I love Arsenal
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 9:23pm On Oct 13, 2018
habymi:
one of d reasons why I love Arsenal
4 incon6tency? Weird
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2018
Dynamik007:
good job TBM..... hmmm i think is nice if he touches her a bit... just to add a little action to it all before total resignation... no qualm bro, do ur thing cheers
touch wetin? Him dey craze
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ismail00(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2018
manuelFORBES:
4 incon6tency? Weird
Intresting! now tell me, which team/club is consistent?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
ismail00:

Intresting! now tell me, which team/club is consistent?
madrid, barca, bayern, city to name but a few. In terms of every season's title challenge.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
I enjoy how yhu are slowly taking us to the climax of thiz wondful piece.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2018
manuelFORBES:
madrid, barca, bayern, city to name but a few. In terms of every season's title challenge.
please guys, don't derail the thread.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ismail00(m): 7:13am On Oct 14, 2018
manuelFORBES:
haha, madrid and barca that are below sevilla in lali ga.bayern that is now in position SIXTH in german league.man city that is still an infant club with no european cup,no legends.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ismail00(m): 7:18am On Oct 14, 2018
SmartestPopQUEEN:
please guys, don't derail the thread.
OK, I have heard you. back to my *ghost mode*
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2018
ismail00:
OK, I have heard you. back to my *ghost mode*
i never asked yhu to be on ghost mode. I ain't saying that. Yhu can still bring out discussions related to the purpose of this thread. Thanq

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chester23(m): 8:35pm On Oct 14, 2018
I thought this story will end anytime soon, I am enjoying every bit of it. This is only story I have ever read over and over again in my life without getting bored and tired of it.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:30pm On Oct 14, 2018
chester23:
I thought this story will end anytime soon, I am enjoying every bit of it. This is only story I have ever read over and over again in my life without getting bored and tired of it.
thats the beauty of tbm's magic

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.