Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2112233 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wheezdohm(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2018
[quote author=chioma8 post=71495852][/quote]
anyways...its good you guys are now pitying him, maybe TBM will pity him and give him a nice ending...lets just pray
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chioma8(f): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wheezdohm:

anyways...its good you guys are now pitying him, maybe TBM will pity him and give him a nice ending...lets just pray

yeah let's see how it unfolds..... waiting for updates
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chioma8(f): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2018
Wheezdohm:

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pweetygiftofGod(f): 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2018
This story seems new to me, I don't even know what happened in the last episode anymore
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pablobellins(m): 9:06pm On Sep 24, 2018
pweetygiftofGod:
This story seems new to me, I don't even know what happened in the last episode anymore
same here fah.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kirgyakos(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2018
TBM u dey ok...nothing do you, but bros try de update fast naa....me and patience nobi friends o...! shango talk to ur boy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wheezdohm(m): 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2018
chioma8:

yeah...why not join me fr coffee while waiting for the update? wink
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 6:30am On Sep 25, 2018
Lol well done tbm, dt inconclusive and lifeless statement got my ribs cracking.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chioma8(f): 6:45am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=Wheezdohm post=71499115]
yeah...why not join me fr coffee while waiting for the update? wink[/quote
Really am in
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=chioma8 post=71503039][/quote]here u are, advocating pity for the dude. But it was ur namesake that contributed a larger percent to his woes. Weird... CHIOMA!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Jecdope(m): 10:34am On Sep 25, 2018
��
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wheezdohm(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2018
[quote author=chioma8 post=71503039][/quote] okay then...where do i pick u up? smiley
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by donsimoniiblog: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2018
Still no updates

Story lovers visit www.donsimonii.com now for your interesting stories
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by paprika212(f): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
great story
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adamsbadoo(m): 7:24pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wow, this is amazing....TBM you are the best.
i guess darous is dreaming tho.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chioma8(f): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wheezdohm:
okay then...where do i pick u up? smiley

from space loool
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chioma8(f): 8:04pm On Sep 25, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
here u are, advocating pity for the dude. But it was ur namesake that contributed a larger percent to his woes. Weird... CHIOMA!

loooool TBM we're namesake but different ooo.......

update pls......
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wheezdohm(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2018
chioma8:

from space loool
why don't i inbox you on email... I'd like to get ya spaceship number and country code wink
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by chioma8(f): 8:31pm On Sep 25, 2018
Wheezdohm:

why don't i inbox you on email... I'd like to get ya spaceship number and country code wink
loooool.......
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by John944: 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2018
@TBM in how many months time we go check back for update?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 7:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Wow! Short of words. This Tbm issa genius
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Flakins(f): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2018
John944:
@TBM in how many months time we go check back for update?
i dont care, as long as he keeps givin us hot spicey updates lyka this. Am fine. The wait is always worth it at the end
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stevodot22(m): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Well-done TBM, you are too much. Can't wait for the next update.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 2:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Truly talented. Keep it comin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Parollawd(m): 9:43am On Sep 27, 2018
he might just get another chance......

visit www.donsimonii.com for interesting stories
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bikonu update or conclude this .I will buy suya n lacasera for u.thats why in life face ur fears as well as confess ur sins.,he shld let his wife know his past.darous is a good man who will be faithful to joke but he need to learn to be sincere that's d only way marriage works[color=#000099][/color].joke may forgive him he never can tell.this is the best story on nairaland
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Icebreeze(m): 6:06am On Sep 28, 2018
This dude is out of this world, well am not suprise that you aren't from this world because your profile have justisfy the case. THEBLESSEDMAN congratulation you just earn the position of one of my favorite writer WORLD WIDE
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Peculariconcept(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
141. COUNTLESS.

I was panting heavily like someone who's about to complete the last round of a marathon race.. . . . . . . .

Please keep it coming. I kept refreshing for update.
God continue to bless you powerfully.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kesscy: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2018
Truth be told u are really good I must say, but how long are we gonna wait for another episode u making dis uninteresting coming here checking dis trend everyday is tiring... pls try an update Biko nu thanks wink
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by iamnavy1: 2:38am On Sep 30, 2018
Wow so scary
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by DIMIZZY1: 9:20pm On Sep 30, 2018
Wow... What an update Tbm u are blessed Joke does not deserve to die oo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Dynamik007(m): 9:21am On Oct 01, 2018
Happy independence day to you all... Tbm thumbs up brother...

2 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.