Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2114355 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Bloody twist ! Bloody suspense ! Bloody scene ! Bloody story line !
All by a bloody writer.

Awesome update

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 12:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
What a twist
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tbm tanx a lot for d update
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Uthman51(m): 7:29am On Dec 20, 2018
Awesome
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2018

Yea! Yea!! Yea!!!

Here's Theblessedman again. Your humble writer, except this time, I'm far from my usual humility status. To be precise, am in a VEXING mode and its not because am proud, but its largely because I hate being judged wrongly.

Yes, you read that right. I don't detest criticism, atleast, it was its constructive aspect that gave me the wherewithal to push Countless to this closing stages.

You want to hear the truth today? I never planned on writing any story in the first place, my childish mind's plan back then on March 21st of 2017 was just to write a funny introduction with the pretense of writing a story, gain some likes and run away but when I started seeing encouraging comments after the introduction, 1st and third episode, I decided to continue. Am sure you still remember how the story never got a proper title up till the 13th episode.

Then it got to a stage I was totally lost on what to type, but I was able to cross that bridge because the few readers back then never discouraged me. They fed me with a lot of morale boosting comments without taking my blunders into any consideration.

Now, having said that, let me quickly tell you the reason for my vexative mood.

After the 149th episode of Countless that I dropped here, I received a lot of messages on my GMail inbox. Most of which were enough to make me cry but thank God I didn't. Not because I don't have tears to shed, but because I believe for every Jesus out there, there must be a Judas, I held on to my rugged mode.

I never reply them. I decide its better to bring it here, where it all started, where you all got to know Darous Emmanuel.

I will copy paste atleast four of those messages below but before I do, let me quickly tell you briefly about myself.

My real name, as most of you already know is Idowu Oluwadamilare Emmanuel. Am also known as Folarin Darousmart Emmanuel.

Am 27yrz of age. Or to make it less complicated, I was born on 29th of May, two years before the emergence of the memorable event that immortalised June12.

Am a staunch hustler. My hustling is plainly based in Building works. Call me a Mason, you are there. Call me a Bricklayer, oh my God, you just enter the place. Am not saying this for advert, but just to clarify things a bit. Forget about how that senseless Darous in COUNTLESS has painted me, am a guy who works very hard everyday. Shout out to other hard hustlers out there. A pay day is coming for us.

Am a father! Yea! You read right. Am not saying much on that by the way.

Am a semi-orphan. (one parent alive. Mum to be precise). And I hope and pray to maintain that semi-orphanic status for atleast 60years to come.

A secondary school graduate. I no pass Ss3. Abuse me if you like. I no send.

Thats all you need to know about my biography.

The reason I decided to reply those unholy messages here on Nairaland is because I have a feeling others like them are also here on Nairaland and equally have similar sentiments about the man called Theblessedman.

Here are some of those messages. I would hav preferred to drop my Gmail password 4 u pple to log in urself and read them bt d fear of hackers is the beginning of wisdom.

Names of senders witheld cos of some reasons, but I know the senders knows themselves.
I challenge them to deny any of it.

1)Hi,tbm am 1 of ur readerz on nairaland. I lov ur wrk, bt y wil u tel us 2 lyk ur page on faceboook n instagram b4 u go drop d last episode of Countless. Its nt fair o. Do something pls. I lov ur wrk.

Me replying here). I NEVER SAID SO. I never planned on doing so. So I don't know how you got that idea.

2) Guy, you 4uk up big time. How u go talk say mak we buy phone for you? If you know say you nid phone, hustle hard. The phone wey meself dey use, nobody buy m for me. So tell your guys to stop that noise on NL. Have a nice day.

Me replying here). Thank u 4 voicing ur mind. But knw dis, I never make any request for pple to buy phone for me.
I started this story with a very old nokia 2700 and am still using it up till now. I may upload its picture for you people to see. Am contented with it because of many reasons which are; 1) I know every part of it like the back of my palm. 2). Its very handy. Handy in the sense that I may be working in a site and an idea might pop into my mind that will suit an upcoming episode. And its 'create new message' option is on shortcut mode. 3) It has a very durable battery. Well thats the only area nokia beats other phones.

The idea of buying a phone for me was ochestrated by Ghettochild and other readers. I never asked them and am sure they've never pressurised anyone to join them in doing so. I don't even knw wat good thing I did 2 those people b4 dey decide 2 make surfing internet more easier 4 me. Thanks to dem, I now ave a hope of ending d year wit something called ANDROID.

MORE TO FOLLOW BELOW.

20 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cenaman(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2018
TheBlessedMAN please i beg u the name GOD don't abandon this story because of some unappreciative fellow. i was once a critic of ur works but when i got to know it was all a fictous story compose solely by you i have to follow the story serially... than i understand is not easy cracking once brain to make sure ur story looks real. the last episode u drop where u fixed me as a fucker boy (but e no sweet me oo... u for make me a billionaire i for like am pass lol) that's where i respected ur work more because i wasn't expecting it, keep with ur work they re some of us who appreciate ur work thanks. ( no vex i dont know how construct sentences and put puntuation marks when need)

5 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
3). That countless is a great masterpiece. It is one of the best stories I ever read in my life. But am one thin dey trouble my head. Are you really the writer? I mean no offense but am just confusd becos u sed you ar only a ss3 student. Hw then can u come up wit a story like that. Guy talk to me.

Me replying here). Well, here is me talking to you. I Darous Emmanuel is the writer and author of Countless. I WROTE IT MYSELF. Countless was born out of most of the ideas that used to pop into my mind whenever am working, be it under a scorching sun or indoors. Every word in Countless, - except some googled medical facts and ladies fashion details in it, - were born from my brain. And if you are still not convinced with my reply, well, I believe Google is more friendlier than the Nigeria Police. Copy any part of my work and paste it into google's search engine, google will clarify things for you. Only then, would you believe a programmed machine than my words. Thanks.

4) Theblessdman, hi, am (name witheld) from nairaland. I'll like to drop a token of my appreciation to include to the ongoing contribution on Nairaland. drop your account detail bro. You are great.

Me replying here) Bank name, GTBank. Account number, 0140171269. Name. Idowu Oluwadamilare Emmanuel. Thanks bro. I app it. Thanx alot. God bless you.

This last one na in pain me pass. Ah, i wish I can drop the name of that sender but I don't want fight here. Let me just maintain the status quo.

5). You this writers eh, all you know is money, money and money. You wrote 149episodes full of trash. None of it make any sense. Just trashy plots and st*pid repititions. Now u want phone. Why u no go steal am. Mumu. If you like update the remaining episode, and if una like no update am. Na ur problem.

Me replying here.) Trashy story right? Wow! Atleast you tried to give it a name according to your own perception of it.
Using your own words now, 'TRASH' thanks. The fact that you followed a trashy story from the first page till the 209th page makes you more a lover of trashy things. You can't help but get addicted to trashy things. About the phone buying stuffs, I don talk am before, so no talking on it again. Thanks for taking your time to read my trash.

Thats all for now. I hope that last message will be the last I will ever witness as a writer. Its not fair. God i nearly cried.

I never wished for any of this. Like I stated in my forewords, I said, I just want to write for my own pleasure and if others enjoy it too the better.

Critisize me maturely, I included that too. But are these mature criticism? Its unfair.

When Countless 1st hit 500thousand viewers, I started finding ways to make it a PDF, to the extent I consulted Rachealfst for help, but on second thought, I dropped that idea.
Because I asked myself : Is it worth it? Is my story worth buying? Who will buy my blunders? Who will buy all these grammarroffic words I'd compiled together?

I asked myself all these questions and I couldn't answer. Now, after striving so hard to be better with each update, is this what I will get in return? Not cool guys. Not cool atall. Am not happy.

Just feel like sharing this with you guys. Nonetheless, I will make sure Countless ends this year. Bye guys. Thanx.

Before you judge me with my cover, atleast open my first page and you'll see am not that person.

PEACE.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
cenaman:
TheBlessedMAN please i beg u the name GOD don't abandon this story because of some unappreciative fellow. i was once a critic of ur works but when i got to know it was all a fictous story compose solely by you i have to follow the story serially... than i understand is not easy cracking once brain to make sure ur story looks real. the last episode u drop where u fixed me as a fucker boy (but e no sweet me oo... u for make me a billionaire i for like am pass lol) that's where i respected ur work more because i wasn't expecting it, keep with ur work they re some of us who appreciate ur work thanks. ( no vex i dont know how construct sentences and put puntuation marks when need)
Be rest assured. I'll complete the story. I don't start what I won't finish. Thats not who I am.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by smallrincowis16(m): 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
3). That countless is a great masterpiece. It is one of the best stories I ever read in my life. But am one thin dey trouble my head. Are you really the writer? I mean no offense but am just confusd becos u sed you ar only a ss3 student. Hw then can u come up wit a story like that. Guy talk to me.

Me replying here). Well, here is me talking to you. I Darous Emmanuel is the writer and author of Countless. I WROTE IT MYSELF. Countless was born out of most of the ideas that used to pop into my mind whenever am working, be it under a scortching sun of indoors. Every word in Countless, - except some googled medical facts and ladies fashion details in it, - were born from my brain. And if you are still not convinced with my reply, well, I believe Google is more friendlier than the Nigeria Police. Copy any part of my work and paste it into google's search engine, google will clarify things for you. Only then, would you believe a programmed machine than my words. Thanks.

4) Theblessdman, hi, am (name witheld) from nairaland. I'll like to drop a token of my appreciation to include to the ongoing contribution on Nairaland. drop your account detail bro. You are great.

Me replying here) Bank name. Gtbank. Account Number. 0123255081. Name. Idowu P. Or you can send it to the previous Diamond account I dropped few pages back. Thanks bro. I app it. Thanx alot. God bless you.

This last one na in pain me pass. Ah, i wish I can drop the name of that sender but I don't want fight here. Let me just maintain the status quo.

5). You this writers eh, all you know is money, money and money. You wrote 149episodes full of trash. None of it make any sense. Just trashy plots and st*pid repititions. Now u want phone. Why u no go steal am. Mumu. If you like update the remaining episode, and if una like no update am. Na ur problem.

Me replying here.) Trashy story right? Wow! Atleast you tried to give it a name according to your own perception of it.
Using your own words now, 'TRASH' thanks. The fact that you followed a trashy story from the first page till the 209th page makes you more a lover of trashy things. You can't help but get addicted to trashy things. About the phone buying stuffs, I don talk am before, so no talking on it again. Thanks for taking your time to read my trash.

Thats all for now. I hope that last message will be the last I will ever witness as a writer. Its not fair. God i nearly cried.

I never wished for any of this. Like I stated in my forewords, I said, I just want to write for my own pleasure and if others enjoy it too the better.

Critisize me maturely, I included that too. But are these mature criticism? Its unfair.

When Countless 1st hit 500thousand viewers, I started finding ways to make it a PDF, to the extent I consulted Rachealfst for help, but on second thought, I dropped that idea.
Because I asked myself : Is it worth it? Is my story worth buying? Who will buy my blunders? Who will buy all these grammarroffic words I'd compiled together?

I asked myself all these questions and I couldn't answer. Now, after striving so hard to be better with each update, is this what I will get in return? Not cool guys. Not cool atall. Am not happy.

Just feel like sharing this with you guys. Nonetheless, I will make sure Countless ends this year. Bye guys. Thanx.

Before you judge me with my cover, atleast open my first page and you'll see am not that person.

PEACE.

I am one one your staunch followers behind the scene and I followed the episodes like anything.
but one thing I will just say is that you should not be dejected as that is human , always note that good things comes with disappointment, embarrassment backstabbing and backbiting.
GOD IS YOUR STRENGTH, ALWAYS KEEP THAT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 10:49pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hhhhmmmm this very bad from a reader. Just pondering over how a human being will come across a story on internet that's "trashy" read it and start shitting...why can't you ignore trashy things in your life!

Tbm am not with your number again...please give me a call, I want to hear that your iconic voice. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by walexyf1(m): 12:07am On Dec 21, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

Me replying here.) Trashy story right? Wow! Atleast you tried to give it a name according to your own perception of it.[/b] Using your own words now, 'TRASH' thanks. The fact that you followed a trashy story from the first page till the 209th page makes you more a lover of trashy things. You can't help but get addicted to trashy things. About the phone buying stuffs, I don talk am before, so no talking on it again. Thanks for taking your time to read my trash.

I asked myself all these questions and I couldn't page and you'll see am not that person.

PEACE.

Bro jst forget it nd blive it's human nature. Nt everybody will love ur work even if it's d best. Jst kip striving to beta ur xterday. One day hustle will pay. #BlessUp
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jamestkul: 2:41am On Dec 21, 2018
ive been inactive for some years now,,but had to re activate my account because of ur work,,i must confess this is a very good work, i really appreciate d fact that you put we your readers into account. i would love to send a token to u ,so pls tbm d[b]rop ur phone number or account details[/b]. u have really given me a kind of boldness in doing what i've always wanted to to do but keep procrastinating..As the story comes to an end ,i encourage you not to relent ,you never know where life can take you.expecting more from you. ghostmode deactivated

4 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cenaman(m): 4:27am On Dec 21, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
Be rest assured. I'll complete the story. I don't start what I won't finish. Thats not who I am.
ok thanks
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2018
menwongo:
Hhhhmmmm this very bad from a reader. Just pondering over how a human being will come across a story on internet that's "trashy" read it and start shitting...why can't you ignore trashy things in your life!

Tbm am not with your number again...please give me a call, I want to hear that your iconic voice. Thank you
thank you bros. Thanx 4 d call. U ar one of d main reasn countless went diz far. I app ur presence here big brother. Its priceless

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:54am On Dec 21, 2018
walexyf1:

Bro jst forget it nd blive it's human nature. Nt everybody will love ur work even if it's d best. Jst kip striving to beta ur xterday. One day hustle will pay. #BlessUp
sure thing bro... I won't let them get to me. Even if I want to, encouragements from people lyk u will never allow it. Thanx in a million.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:58am On Dec 21, 2018
jamestkul:
ive been inactive for some years now,,but had to re activate my account because of ur work,,i must confess this is a very good work, i really appreciate d fact that you put we your readers into account. i would love to send a token to u ,so pls tbm d[b]rop ur phone number or account details[/b]. u have really given me a kind of boldness in doing what i've always wanted to to do but keep procrastinating..As the story comes to an end ,i encourage you not to relent ,you never know where life can take you.expecting more from you. ghostmode deactivated
hmmm....am happy reading this. This is d type of comment that has been propelling Countless up to this stage. Its priceless. Thanx bro.

Here is the bank details. Diamond bank. 9992258890. Oluwadamilare

08162128141. Thank u my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 21, 2018
Kudos to you TheBlessedMAN
You are one of the best writers here
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:40am On Dec 21, 2018
LightQueen:
Kudos to you TheBlessedMAN

You are one of the best writers here
mystery solved. Thanx ma'am. I app it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:

Me replying here). Well, here is me talking to you. I Darous Emmanuel is the writer and author of Countless. I WROTE IT MYSELF. Countless was born out of most of the ideas that used to pop into my mind whenever am working, be it under a scortching sun of indoors. Every word in Countless, - except some googled medical facts and ladies fashion details in it, - were born from my brain. And if you are still not convinced with my reply, well, I believe Google is more friendlier than the Nigeria Police. Copy any part of my work and paste it into google's search engine, google will clarify things for you. Only then, would you believe a programmed machine than my words. Thanks.

Me replying here) Bank name. Gtbank. Account Number. 0123255081. Name. Idowu P. Or you can send it to the previous Diamond account I dropped few pages back. Thanks bro. I app it. Thanx alot. God bless you.

PEACE.

MENH!!! Some people na goat ooo
how dey go see best of thebest story,come de come de call am TRASH chai!!!
No mind them jare DAROUS t'o GBASKI dont let the comments of the ASSIOCIATION OF HATERS way you down .they are just an ERANKO, be strong brother
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2018
TBM!!!
Such is life...take heart.
Some people never like good things coming out of ordinary man's brain
They will be looking for ways to rubbish it and making people hate the good work
Ipako o gbo suke, ori elegan lobaje .... Continue your good job my dear
Sweet popcorn for you.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gabi98(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2018
TheBlessedMan, don't be dejected. you see, in this life you get to meet people who are just naturally ingrate no matter how you try pleasing them. They are negative energies that tends to slow and spoil someone's great works and thoughts when you think of them. Pls focus on the positive vibes.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lambotee(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2018
i have been a lover of this story from episode 1, i must say this is best story have ever read. i come dey imagine am as if na tv series because me de always de eage to see the new episode.

theblessedman don't those messages serious . i just want u to know people are out here that love your work and please keep the spirit high

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ogbilz(m): 11:16am On Dec 21, 2018
Guy no spill ur expensive natural tears 4 any kantelyk structure oh... Wit their wicked mind... U too mature sha...like say u call names kiki lyk story 4 repeat 4 NL... We d hustlers go mk am one day... No worry dis story must be published...ah swear e go sell...jst 4gt dem n do ur thing... Strength no go lack 4 ur body IJN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vulcanheph(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Dear Mr Daroussmart
First of all I wanna say I love your story, I enjoy every single episode. In fact it was because of your story that made me register on nairaland after many months of being a ghostreader,(infact you were the reason I became addicted to nairaland). I am one your biggest fans and I've been following you bumper to bumper.

Secondly, Bleep the critics and don't allow what they say get to you, M.i. and 2baba say "if nobody talk about you then you are nobody" the critics forget that nairaland is free therefore what you see is what you get, I've spent my money buying lots of Nigerian movies and magazines but none has given me the thrills and enjoyment your story gave me.

Also one of the reasons why me and I'm sure most of your fans love your work is because unlike most nairaland writers who will get you hooked to a story and then abandon it you have been consistent and I love you for that(platonicly o... I no be homo o!!)
And even if you decide to charge us for the book, I wouldn't be mad because I know the story is worth it.

Finally forget that school matter, most of the greatest and wealthiest men of our time never went to school or were dropouts (Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, m. Zuckerberg etc) so it doesn't matter how many degrees you have for you to be successful and most of all many people have discovered the calling by mistake ,so you might be a mason but this is probably a sign from the universe that you are cut out to be a writer

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.... KUDOS!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2018
Chai darous u Bleep up gan.u for go help her no matter the disease.that time u used to run to the hospital looking 4 who will touch n carry her for so u wont be affected was enough u shld hv carried her wit u no matter d circumstances.trust me she tested u full time n u failed. U just hv to Let joke go.i cld remember my neighbor 10yrs old son long time that had that disease infront of me,I didnt wait 4 d mother nor doctors nor look for phone to call help,I became help to that boy without thinking d consequences but I didn't think twice to carry him n put spoon inside d mouth to reduce forming but today am not affected.a child that is not mine talk more of a wife u claimed u love.ur priority shld be her not what ur mother sanged lolz

4 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by manuelFORBES(m): 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2018
Theblessedman ,please dont entertain wat haters are saying about u. They are losers and beefers.

I live close to your house and i witness what you go through on daily basis to become a man.

Now guys, if 40 people can contribute 1k each, i think it will go a long way to buy better phone for him. Lets send it to his account on the agreed date. 25th of december. Anyone dat can afford more should do so. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChisomDgreatest(m): 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2018
is there any story on NL with views more than COUNTLESS?? (please I don't know...if there's any, someone should tell me which)

and somebody had the effrontery... the guts to call this work TRASH!!

TBM you must call the name of the person oo...Aargh you must!

*Dialing shango's number... *

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by adamsbadoo(m): 5:12pm On Dec 21, 2018
TheBlessedMAN:
CONTINUATION OF EPISODE 149.

"maybe Man U don spoil hin ticket too...." One of the guys said. He was claded in a blue chelsea jersey.

"eeyah, I feel sorry for him. Maybe he staked it with all his life savings...." The other guy claded in a Man U up and down jersey added while I was still weeping uncontrollably. My heart was in absolute grief.

"Wetin Lukaku and Mourinho go cause for this life eh? Jesus no go fit repair am..." The chelsea guy added again. "chai! See how person papa dey weep on the floor because of Man U? Chai... Lukaku, you go sweat enter hell ni o..."

Mehn grin

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damigoro(m): 9:27pm On Dec 21, 2018
Been a ghost reader from the beginning till now bro all I know is that all fingers are not equal (not everyone likes good things) bro just take heart

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by YoungestD(m): 9:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Baba if Jesus follow ppl talk or they reply as he dey preach E for stop laa...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by walexyf1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2018
ChisomDgreatest:
is there any story on NL with views more than COUNTLESS?? (please I don't know...if there's any, someone should tell me which)

and somebody had the effrontery... the guts to call this work TRASH!!

TBM you must call the name of the person oo...Aargh you must!

*Dialing shango's number... *

No nid to call d name.... Lik TBM said, d guy loves trashy tinz. Das y e Read frm episode 1 to 149. D Truth is hidden

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.