Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2114762 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wadewaltz:
Assface
rat boy! U ar behind ur screen doesn't mean dat u can insult anybody here anyhow. Mind u, dis is NAIRALAND not ur PAPALAND. You dnt knw hu is hu. Bt if u allow me luk 4 u eh. I'll show u dat nairaland has class. Beware bewarned. A word is enuf 4 d wise!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by menwongo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Hhhhmmmm what a way to end!

Though no one contacted hiv am happy you later pass your massage.

Thank you.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:41am On Jan 06, 2019
Gosh Tbm, u made me cry love. From Lewis, to Joke to Nike? The betrayal circle continued for on and on. This is awesome n arguably the best story ever written on this forum. Tbm, yhu're amazing.

Cleaning my eyes*.
Alright guys, lets come around. Lets think of how best we can make a positive impact on this AmazinG DAROUS. He deserves berra peeps....

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:48am On Jan 06, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
Come-on bro, you make it sound as if A Toilet is the worst place to be in the world.

I know you want to create trouble, but am not ready to give you one. Am not wired like that. Apparently, am going to enlighten you on the importance of that TOILET you referenced earlier.

Do you know that, according to a study by Darous Emmanuel, the amount of people that uses the Toilet in a day is ten times more than the amount of people that uses a BANK in a Month?

Do you know how many disease would be in existence assuming there was never a place called TOILET?

Do you know that, the TOILET is a place to get one type of relief from your anus?

Do you know that the TOILET is another form of Labour room? When you're pregnant with junks and excess foods... You deliever in the TOILET.

Do you know that, one of the best places to come up with a brilliant plan about something bothering you in your house is the TOILET?

Do you know that not every human will visit a hotel in their lifetime but every human above 4years will use the TOILET?

Do you know that the total costs of the equipments in a tastefully equipped TOILET can buy you an acre of land in some areas in Nigeria?

Do you know that the TOILET have been saving lives before and after the invention of Paracetamol?

Do you know that the first aid for running stomach is the TOILET?

Do you know that the best place to read a newspaper or magazine is inside the TOILET?

Do you know that the TOILET brings more importance to our lives than most inventions?

Do you know that one of the best place to Fart without getting a curse is the TOILET?

Let me stop here bro...next time you looking for places to pick trouble, please count this TOILET out of them. This TOILET is my own Mansion bro. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

PEACE.
what a perfect response to the most stupid of comments. Yhu're truly awesome and amazing.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 5:55am On Jan 06, 2019
By the way, this thriller needs a sequel. Honestly, it really does need it.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Kaycee9242(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2019
Chai dis story is really deep, thank u so much tbm
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 6:35am On Jan 06, 2019
Geez, i really feel for Darous. I was crying for him and my little Matilda was wondering why her mum was crying. *funny...

Darous, He doesn't deserve such tragic ending. But if he doesn't end that way, how are we suppose to learn? I think this is absolutely the best ever way to end such a brilliantly crafted story. Its truly a story of Sex, Betrayal and Vengeance. Countless sex scenes, Countless betrayals, from Jide down to Joke to others and even Darous himself.

Countless sexs with many women and ladies.

And to cap it all off, the vengeance part, masterminded by Joke herself.

TBM, all this pointer further bolsters the undeniable fact that, yhu are simply the best. And the fact that this is yhour first story makes it all the more confusingly shady to believe. Up is where yhu're heading to. Not even the most thickest of clouds can stop yhu. Yhu're the best dearie.

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 7:28am On Jan 06, 2019
My emotions are divided. Am speechless and dumbstruck. I ont know what to feel anymore. Sad, the way Darous ended or happy he paid for the crimes of lying.

Tbm, u did this tu me. No story i'v read has eva make me feel this way.

U're amazing broda. U're the best source of relief 4 me in d whole of 2017 nd 2018.

Generations to com wil learn frm ur work and u as an individual.

No amount of words is enof to describe ur sense of humor and brilliancy. Thanq 4 adding COUNTLESS to the planet of Literature.

Thanq.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2019
I want to say on behalf of every reader of COUNTLESS, we're sorry wd failed you on our promise to get u a new phone.
I myself thought I could add more to the 3k I sent, but an unexpected situation popped up at d last minute. But b rest assured, I'll do my best once am financially stable again. I'm ashamed of myself as am typing dis.

Am very sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by lekkxydinho: 7:36am On Jan 06, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
Come-on bro, you make it sound as if A Toilet is the worst place to be in the world.

I know you want to create trouble, but am not ready to give you one. Am not wired like that. Apparently, am going to enlighten you on the importance of that TOILET you referenced earlier.

Do you know that, according to a study by Darous Emmanuel, the amount of people that uses the Toilet in a day is ten times more than the amount of people that uses a BANK in a Month?

Do you know how many disease would be in existence assuming there was never a place called TOILET?

Do you know that, the TOILET is a place to get one type of relief from your anus?

Do you know that the TOILET is another form of Labour room? When you're pregnant with junks and excess foods... You deliever in the TOILET.

Do you know that, one of the best places to come up with a brilliant plan about something bothering you in your house is the TOILET?

Do you know that not every human will visit a hotel in their lifetime but every human above 4years will use the TOILET?

Do you know that the total costs of the equipments in a tastefully equipped TOILET can buy you an acre of land in some areas in Nigeria?

Do you know that the TOILET have been saving lives before and after the invention of Paracetamol?

Do you know that the best place to read a newspaper or magazine is inside the TOILET?

Do you know that the TOILET brings more importance to our lives than most inventions?

Do you know that one of the best place to Fart without getting a curse is the TOILET?

Let me stop here bro...next time you looking for places to pick trouble, please count this TOILET out of them. This TOILET is my own Mansion bro. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

PEACE.
best reply for a very foolish comment. Maturity at its peak.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Elviswifey1(f): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2019
Like seriously this story didnt finish well.its supposed to have part 2.this is a story that supposed to teach us a lesson and at d same time make us feel better not sad.nawadays people have life issues so make this story end well to make it feel better.darous did wrong yes but not to d extent of taking all from him.atleast if joke want divorce am not against it but taking all his wealth is going too far.if u dont like how ur being treated in marriage then walk away but dont put ur spouse in a position to commit murder of any kind.darous lie bcs of fear of losing her if not he shld have leave that family alone n get another woman.darous is a work in progress, wit time he will learn what sincerity means in a relationship.

Pls the blessed man take note.

modify this last history of darous na my guy gan upon all his fault.

hubby used to be like that in our first year but today he is better.over truthful dey worry him now that sometimes I prefer him not to tell me so that people wont say I use juju on him.lolz

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by DIMIZZY1: 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wow! wow!! wow!!!
3 siren for you first TBM u have been awesome from begining to end, u gave us smile, laughter, joy, fulfilment, suspense, anger, lessons and so much more (like say na we dey inside d story) we cant thank you enough. I also want to thank you on behalf of all those who have the desire to give but don't have to give. We do appreciate your finishing the story. God bless you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by DIMIZZY1: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
ceecane2:
The blessedman Jide who first set him up got a hapi ending. Chioma who manipulated him also got a hapi ending. Nike who also used him got a hapi ending. Naso u hAte dArous reach
Cool man.. An epilogue is coming our way
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by DIMIZZY1: 4:38pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wadewaltz:
When I opened dis thread I didnt know dere was a toilet in nairaland
My broda, today is sunday, lemme quickly deliver the sermon we were given in church to u.
Our Rev. Father told us today that if u are called a DEVIL it does not mean u are d DEVIL, it means that u have EVIL characteristics, maybe disrupting every meeting u attend or scattering everywhere u go, he also told us to change from such characteristics and that if u are called a DEVIL u should not be angry but take time to reflect d reason 4 u being a DEVIL. My broda u are a DEVIL
God bless you as u reflect
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by surddick(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2019
Evold:
I don't see any atrocities committed by Darous to end up this way. Those women were always throwing themselves in his face and any man with super hormones would respond back. I'm really angry at the turn of events. Hope to see something good in the epilogue. Yours truly EVOLD
Just my thought exactly.... Even joke seem worse than Darous
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Its official. U're d best writer ever to grace diz forum. N u ar such a brilliant guy. I love u. Darous is a victim here. He deservs to be happy. Tbm do sumtin plz. The longest story on NL. D story with d most pages in Literature section. The greatest story ever. U deserv an award 4 diz. Divepen1 nd Lalasticlala should do sumtin plz.

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Omaapre22(f): 1:06am On Jan 07, 2019
manuelFORBES:
d guy na real beast

He is goddam good
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 6:49am On Jan 07, 2019
The moment my sister called to inform me that Tbm hav finish COUNTLESS, I was liyke, what dah fvck'. Cos i dnt want it to end. Am so in lov with ur work to the extent i find it dificlt to read any other story. Pls gv us a sequel. Tbm, pls
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by paqman: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2019
The son of thunder as bitten more than he can shew, it serves him he as committed a lot of atrocities in the past he thinks he can get away with it, I really pity him, have been having issues with my account it gives me a lot of concern I can't add to the token that was meant to contribute for the phone , but if am back at abk I could invite you for a drink
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by toluxad(f): 12:13am On Jan 08, 2019
MY FUTURE FOUND HAPPINESS, BUT THE WAYS OF MY PAST WOULDN'T LET ME HAVE IT.

This part got me crying .
Tbm thanks in a million. U remain the best writer on this forum.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Femziecarlos(m): 1:10am On Jan 08, 2019
Well Tbm this is my first ever post since following your story for a year...! You're rare gem!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nickibeauty(f): 6:21am On Jan 08, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:

PEACE.
Gosh you are the best , waiting for your next one.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Vulcanheph(m): 7:09am On Jan 08, 2019
This story made front-page again
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChimuchiYola(f): 7:10am On Jan 08, 2019
If you love sex story gather here let's party
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Austine567(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2019
front page again, boy you are good.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Austine567(m): 7:24am On Jan 08, 2019
PEACEBIG00:
DON'T BE LEFT OUT WHY COMPLAINING OF MONEY WHILE U CAN STAY AT HOME ND MAKE HUGE PROFIT NOBODY IS BORN TO BE A FAILURE IN LIFE YOU CAN MAKE IT TOO FOR YOU TO BE RICH OR POOR IS IN YOUR HANDS
ok. what shall we do?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Phenotech(m): 9:08am On Jan 08, 2019
FP over and over again..... This story should be put in a Movie to be watch in Cinema.... If I had the power niii, I would have sponsor the story to be put on Video. Great work The Blessed Man! More blessing on your doorstep
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by walexyf1(m): 11:57am On Jan 08, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:

PEACE.
TBM yu too gud.... Love d reply. No b evrytin b fight. Yu jst shared him some sense. #bravo
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by SimDan95(m): 2:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
ChimuchiYola:
If you love sex story gather here let's party
my dear its a real party. how i wish dis story gets a sequel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.