Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,822 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2114529 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 2:43am On Apr 17, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
hmm.. I can't be intimidated bro. Barca can nt upstage another comeback jare.
lol...anything cn happen in d world of football, jst have faith
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2017
yungeez:

lol...anything cn happen in d world of football, jst have faith
na xo, but such things don't happen twice.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ChukwuJuwon: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 8:14am On Apr 17, 2017
Viewing this topic: BUSTED CITIZENS Cc:anotherpac
(m), vin12(m), Kaycee625(m),
Amenya96(f), damola44(m),
Fernandowski(m), DavOnyi(m), boffinjay
TheBlessedMAN and 14 guest(s)

drop a simple kudos for the writter. THEBLESSEDMAN, morning to yhu sir. Any breakfast?

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 8:18am On Apr 17, 2017
PrinceOFprince:

drop a simple kudos for the writter. THEBLESSEDMAN, morning to yhu sir. Any breakfast?
bro, ah still dey cook am o. Abeg no vex. It wil drop soon
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2017
PrinceOFprince:

YEAH!really busted 2day.always luv 2 kip low key bt sumhw gt busted 2day.thumbs up to the writer@TheBlessedMAN.more ink 2 ur pen.9ce work PrinceOFprince 4 really catchin me on my ghost mode 2day.kudos
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2017
ToDAY is A PubLIC holLIDAY mr Theblessed. Please Update for us o
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ololadeking(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2017
dedicate the next chapter to me bro cuz I read all and still went back to re read from page one,I must say its humour infused with intellect,man like Zeus(what we call Shango here in Greece),let it keep on flowing bro,mor grease to your pen
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2017
...good job bro,more update pls but untill den, lemme quickly go and blow whitle o jere!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2017
48. COUNTLESS

"I think I heard a sound coming from downstairs" I gently rolled her away on top of me and got down from the bed. I wore my jean and she also got down from the bed still nak3d

The truth is I let anxiety and fear of what might happen if I release took over me

"no one is downstairs Darous, your ear must be hearing another thing from the cloud nine that I was driving you to" She said with a smile and held my hand before I could buckle my belt completely

The room was getting dark, I reached for the light switch. I switched it on and the four wall brackets lights illuminated the room

"see the time" I said pointing to the wall clock "its past six already, your dau.."

"shhhhh." she hushed placing her middle finger on my lips "they won't be back till I pick them up." She began to unbuckle my belt and before I could protest, we heard the sound of a door closing from downstairs

She became instantly attentive before she spoke up

"my daughters are back.." she said hurriedly "Put on your...." she was interrupted by Nike's Voice from downstairs.

"mum! We are home". Echoed from the living room

Doris turned to me with a frightened look featuring on her face

I began to tremble when I see that Doris was also scared. I thought she could handle it, but no, she clearly can't.

If I was caught inside her room I know am in for original embarrasment and that might terminate my temporal stay in this place. And if I should be back on the streets, its only a matter of time before those guys get rid of my shangoic existence

On the contrary, if I wasn't sent out, how do I explain my presence in their mum's room to them? Not to talk of the sweats on my body

"Mum where are you? Darous!... anybody home?" Joke's voice disrupted my thoughts from downstairs. "lets check her in her room". Nike added and the sound of their foot steps became closer and nearer as they seems to be heading upstairs

"how do I get out of here?" I quickly buckled my belt as the footsteps became nearer.

"shhhh...wait here, let me go and meet them" Doris spoke out barely audible

She hurriedly put on her pants and skirts followed by her blouse in less than 30secs and headed for the door

I quickly seek cover behind the breadth of the mighty bed that was directly facing the enterance. I laid flat with my bare chest on the floor, anxiously anticipating how the next moments will unfold

I catch a glimpse of my armless lying on the floor beside the bedstool where the bedlamp was placed. I mentally prayed that they shouldn't come inside. Or else?

From my vantage point, I could only see Doris legs through the space below the furniture upholding the giant bed as I heard the door unlocked.

I could be easily seen from the enterance if anybody just bends down to pick something or look under the bed

Doris opened the door coincidentally just when Joke and Nike made to barge in

"mum!....were you sleeping? We've been calling you from downstairs." Joke declared

I could only see their legs from my point of view, and I could deduct their identity by their complexion

"yea...yes.ss..I was..." Doris stammered probably trying to find an excuse to back up her daughter's insinuation

"and you were'nt picking your phone too, we've been calling you to come and pick us up since 5.30." Nike added

At the mention of phone, I calmfully checked my pockets for my phone. It wasn't there. I glanced around on the floor and saw it lying on the fashion rug at a perpendicular right angle to my position.
It must have fallen off while Doris was getting rid of my jeans

Stretching to pick it was out of option, because there was no way I could pick it without thunder striking my presence in the room and that would be fatal

"you called...my phone?" Doris interrupted my thoughts

"yes, for eight good times mum..we finished at the salon ealier than we thought" replied Nike as she pushed the door wide open and they both entered

Joke marched towards the breadth of the bed and sat down on it, while Nike sat her butt down by its diameter

I remain still as she could easily spot me from her position

I heard Doris heaved a deep sigh and closed the door

"my phone is downstairs... I left it there before I came inside to take a nap when the show on TV was getting boring...." She said as she sat in between her daughters

"mum? your phone downstairs while you sleep? Are you alright mum? This is unusual of you....you and your phone are like 5 and 6...not even sleep can separate you"

"and the way your bedsheets are ruffled means you didn't enjoy your sleep" Nike added

That was followed by some momentary silence and I was having a hard time controlling my heartbeats. It was pounding heavily in my chest

"mum, be sincere, are you still thinking about Dad?" Joke said

"your Dad?..no...no...have gotten past that a long time ago, you yourself can attest to that...am just.." she was interrupted by Nike's voice

"what is Darous cloth doing here?" She voiced out

Ghen! Ghen!!

TBC

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by MissRelly: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
The BlessedMan weldone oo bt d sex scene 2 much oo nd dis darious no dey tire 4 sex abeg use shango fire am small
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by rattyo3: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
48. COUNTLESS
"what is Darous cloth doing here?" She voiced out

Ghen! Ghen!!

TBC

You're BUSTED!!!
hope Sango is around to bail you out ds time.
Oh!! your phone is not with you, how u gonna call him.

LOL grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2017
Hehehe! cheesy Darous have been busted. He don tey wey u don dey do am! cheesy how will u escape this o?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TemiGURL(f): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2017
Theblessedman! Weldone o. Am enjoying this
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Silensa(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2017
TheBlessedMAN even though one thing will surely kill a man, so e better make enjoyment kill am?

anyhow, I just dey follow you like my female crush. ride on man

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2017
MissRelly:
The BlessedMan weldone oo bt d sex scene 2 much oo nd dis darious no dey tire 4 sex abeg use shango fire am small
help me tel am o.. My 6ta. Darous na sex addict
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2017
rattyo3:

You're BUSTED!!! hope Sango is around to bail you out ds time. Oh!! your phone is not with you, how u gonna call him.
LOL grin
cheesy AH! Shango self they fvck up jare bro! cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2017
TemiGURL:
Theblessedman! Weldone o. Am enjoying this
thanx my 6ta. I app it
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Silensa:
TheBlessedMAN even though one thing will surely kill a man, so e better make enjoyment kill am?

anyhow, I just dey follow you like my female crush. ride on man
lolz! cheesy naso jare my bro. To die enjoying beta pas anytin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Jambo6630: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
TheBlessedMan, congratulations, your konji just won itself another trip to the streets. Great work bros!

2 Likes

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2017
ololadeking:
dedicate the next chapter to me bro cuz I read all and still went back to re read from page one,I must say its humour infused with intellect,man like Zeus(what we call Shango here in Greece),let it keep on flowing bro,mor grease to your pen
lolz! U funny o. I wil dedicate the nxt one to u bro. cheesy
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2017
Jambo6630:
TheBlessedMan, congratulations, your konji just won itself another trip to the streets. Great work bros!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ah! Na xo o! cheesy cheesy back to the streets!

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2017
jibs4lv:
...good job bro,more update pls but untill den, lemme quickly go and blow whitle o jere!
he don land o bro.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2017
I see a certain pusee guy heading back to the streets! tongue no way out
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by PrinceOFprince(m): 2:58pm On Apr 17, 2017
BUSTED CITIZENS Cc: Chommieblaq (f), Prettyhurts(f), mhiztwinky23(f), yungking100, Telemon(m), senseihuey, valyzubxx(m), and 18 guest(s)

drop a simple kudos 4 encouragement
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yungeez(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
na xo, but such things don't happen twice.
okay, time will tell... bt whr is my update nah
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
yungeez:
okay, time will tell... bt whr is my update nah
check it na. Or scroll up
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wane2: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2017
Na real ghen ghen Joke go hold ur neck strangle you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2017
PrinceOFprince:
I see a certain pusee guy heading back to the streets! tongue no way out
seconded.

Theblessedma am enjoying this
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by pFolar(f): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2017
Wane2:
Na real ghen ghen Joke go hold ur neck strangle you
grin AbEG no CommOT My 32 jaRE! @STRANGLE
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cbngov01(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Ahhhh......started from page 1@12:05pm, got to page 49@3:40pm....guy u good!but I fine pass u sha....ur story is making !y boring day@work lively....go on
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2017
cbngov01:
Ahhhh......started from page 1@12:05pm, got to page 49@3:40pm....guy u good!but I fine pass u sha....ur story is making !y boring day@work lively....go on
u fine reach me? Abeg! Thats the 2013 version of me when the events were happening to me.

U wey resemble our labour prefect at Egba comprehensive High school... cheesy

1 Like 8 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.