Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. (2113878 Views)

The Dog Attendant (T. D. A) [COUNTLESS Part 2]. A story By Darousmart Emmanuel. / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / United In Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:45am On Apr 18, 2017
Seunfunmi18:

Omg
I actually tot its over ni sha..
Kudos to joke, she surely saved ya arse
thanx bro. But please desist frm quoting the whole update next time. Just click on the (Reply) icon. Thanx

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2017
cbngov01:
Badt guy!!!!....I almost thought it was end of story if u were caught!....
lolz! Nt gonna happen
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Ali1king: 3:27am On Apr 18, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
lolz! Nt gonna happen
Ogbeni Omo chelshint was updati joor
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 6:50am On Apr 18, 2017
Ali1king:
Ogbeni Omo chelshint was updati joor
u dey vex? Eh?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Wane2: 7:05am On Apr 18, 2017
Hehehe Nike has her own plans for you too. Good job following with the twist and turns.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 7:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Men u re the best,pretence na get an...nice up date bt tell princeofpeace that he shd look out for damibiz in his next Register or ELSE.!!!!...
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cbngov01(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2017
Following.....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 10:16am On Apr 18, 2017
TheBlessedMAN o ya clap 4 yasef

You tried and I love the suspense!!!

Keep it coming

Sweet popcorn for you with Shango diluted Guinness grin
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2017
every update was a hit back to back.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by stainless40: 10:46am On Apr 18, 2017
Now feeling blessed man LOVING YOU ♥
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by yellow237(m): 10:47am On Apr 18, 2017
mahn u nailed this last episode,my heart jst dey my mo uth as i de read this one. kudos
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 10:59am On Apr 18, 2017
Damibiz:
Men u re the best,pretence na get an...nice up date bt tell princeofpeace that he shd look out for damibiz in his next Register or ELSE.!!!!...
u mean princeofpeace BUSTED attendant

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 11:04am On Apr 18, 2017
i gave d award of 'the most suspense' episode to ep 48 !
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by bimberry1307(f): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2017
darous no go kill himself. he is very lucky that his shango god decided to pay him attention at that time.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Damibiz(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2017
Yes.......
jibs4lv:
u mean princeofpeace BUSTED attendant
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Tgold1(m): 11:35am On Apr 18, 2017
and he will still Bleep that Nike too. Shango too gentle Walai. e fit don strike your bamboo prick TheblessedMan
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by jibs4lv(m): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
he don land o bro.
u too much bro,pls i dnt want dis tori end o! btw,wot happen to al dis nl mods,dis thread realy disav permanent site na.
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by gtin(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2017
TheBlessedMan shey u wan use suspense kill me bah? Btw Nike saved u alot of problem bt she will definitely come back for her wages

1 Like

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2017
50. COUNTLESS

I waited for Joke and Doris to arrive before I sluggishly opened my eyes just to avoid the simultaneous equation in Nike's face

"oh Darous! Have been so worried!" Joke said as she rushed over to me and gave me an emotional kiss on the lips but in my own treacherous mind, a lot of thoughts was running through it

I don't deserve your love Joke, you would definitely hit a sledge hammer on my dck if you know that the Mouth you are kissing just ate your mum's pussee some moments ago

You would definitely detest me forever if you know that I just finished pumelling the tunnel you passed into this world

Joke, in simpler terms, I just finished fvcking your mum

I know I was helping your mum, but am doing it at your own detriment. Please am sorry!

Those were the thoughts that kept on rattling in my brain as she kissed me emotionally

I hated myself for thinking that way, but I can't help it at that moment

The kiss seemed to last forever but in reality it was less than twenty seconds as she pulled out. She shot me a frank look before she spoke

"your lips tastes somehow tangy"

Ofcourse, it would, It just did a thorough baptism in your mummy's pussee. I thought inwardly as She disengaged from me and backed away leaving a little distance between us

"hope am free to go now, since you lovebirds have found eachother" Doris said before I could come up with any feeble explanation to Joke's previous accusation

"thanks mum! You are the best mum in the world. Thanks for helping me to look for him". Joke said appreciatively to her mum. I waited for Doris to leave before I spoke for the first time in the last 1hour

"wait..what happened? Why do you guys looked so worried?" I questioned as I rose up from the chair and focused my eyes on Joke's face.

"don't mind my sister Jare, she always get downhearted on any small issue concerning you" Nike said and I was forced to look at her

"hmm..I see...thank you for everything jare...." I told Nike. She gave me a demure smile

"what are you thanking her for.?" Joke spoke outrightly, and I was astounded of my own stupidity

"erm....just that...I just fe.." I stammared before Nike came to my rescue

"he must be thanking me for being the person out of the three of us that found him first"

Joke shot me a 'REALLY?' gaze and I nodded affirmatively

"Miss Founder, thanklu youuuu belli much" Joke said in a baby tone."can you excuse us abegggi?" she stressed at Nike

Nike smiled and turned abruptly and headed inside

This girl is really something else... I'm so lucky for everything she's done for me in the last awkard moments. My still being in that house was because of her

"hmn..hmn!" Joke coughed gently to snap me out of my thoughts.
"seems your mind is elsewhere"

"ah..no not atall...just thinking about how am so lucky to have you in my life...you are my priceless jewel....". I held her by the shoulder so our gaze was now directly proportional to eachother. I could see the love, care and affection running in her pupil. Her innocent and beautiful face portrays nothing but undilluted amount of tenderness and mildness

Without any stubborn doubts, this girl is really inlove with me

But fate has just hit her a fatal blow by making her fall for a pussee hunter like me

I can't ascertain what I really feel for her yet, but I know it isn't Love. But I need to play along if I don't want to hurt her. 'I thought.

The traces of tears started to form in her eyes as I continue to shower her with sweetwords from my sugarcoated mouth. I bent my head down and placed a deep kiss on her succulent lips.
She reciprocated it as she opened her mouth wider, allowing my pussee flavoured tongue an easy access to her mouth

The natural air breezing against my bare chest did nothing but add a new stir of passion to the ongoing chemistry between us. Its feels as if we are the only people left in the world while everybody else have relocated to thunder planet

She withdrew from the kiss after some seconds and took a deep look into my eyes

Guys let me tell you, When someone is truly beautiful, you don't need any halogen light to see their face in any kind of darkness

Her natural fair complexion was radiating under the coloured bulb that was illuminating the terrace

She locked her stare in my eyes and I was afraid she might have detected my dreadful deeds through the kiss we just shared

I was starting to feel uneasy and anxious before she broke the silence

"Darous do you Love me?" She said with the most gentle and cool voice that nearly scatter my brains

I was mesmerised or let me say manipulated or even blackmailed by the sonority in her voice as I screamed "YES! Yes! I LOVE YOU JOKE! I love you". Without thinking atall

I guess my brain always malfunction at the sight of beauty. It has happened COUNTLESSLY and am begining to hate it

"you now own my HEART Darous...please
handle it with care" she said with a beautiful smile

Can I really do that?

Only time will tell

TBC

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by koliteoriks1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmm darous dem go soon catch you
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2017
gtin:
TheBlessedMan shey u wan use suspense kill me bah? Btw Nike saved u alot of problem bt she will definitely come back for her wages
u sure? U make it sound as if he dey pain u... Say she dey help me
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by TheBlessedMAN: 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
Tgold1:
and he will still Bleep that Nike too. Shango too gentle Walai. e fit don strike your bamboo prick TheblessedMan
bamboo? Ahahah! Ogbeni..take am easy na..bamboo ke?
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by olahajayi(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2017
Guy you bad o... Na the whole Family you wan collect from. Hmmmm!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by ogboni76(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
well done bros.....
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by bossy512(f): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2017
TheBlessedMan, nice update, I always gbadun you all d time, Darous should be careful
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by Adesina12: 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
Baddest Darous..humnnnn
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by cbngov01(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oga now blessed man, I need two episodes before I go watch UCL....hala Madrid!
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by priestchurch(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2017
Wat an amazing piece of creativity..
Re: Countless (a story of Sex, Betrayal and vengeance) by Darousmart Emmanuel. by FhemmyKW(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
kingofcasting:
hmmm
the thunder wey go fire u Na 2018 Limited Edition.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (222) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.