Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,361 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Where Is My Focus? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Is My Focus? (294 Views)

Pursue A Career Or Focus More On My Skill? / Warren Buffett’s 5/25 Rule Will Help You Focus On The Things That Matter / Find Your Strengths, Focus On Using Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is My Focus? by Beadysworld: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2017
WHERE YOUR FOCUS IS, takes your time ability, energy and strength.

We automatically limit our self without knowing it,

This is because there’s no limit to what we can achieve in life, but our defecting factor in the world is life of others, Immediately we start looking at other peoples life, focusing on them, their, achievement and goals, we start losing focus on ours, we automatically lose it.

We should always remember that everyone is wired differently i their own world.

A Yoruba friend of mine told me one proverb that has kept me going in life of my career, his name is Bayo, He said that in the market square, there are a lot of noise of distractions, but once you have in mind what you have come to buy in the market, that the noise cannot distract you, stop you or deceive you into believing any other thing, he
read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/03/19/where-is-my-focus/

(1) (Reply)

Free Photoshoot For Models And Aspiring / A Guide To Good Communication / What Do You See When You Look In The Mirror?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.