Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached (31610 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:

Lol! Nwanna! Easy. The toilet I put in the 1st room means that it applies to all the 7 rooms. So each rooms has its own toilet. And the multi purpose hall also has its own toilet. Don't mind my sketch. The sketch was just the idea, not the actual drawing. I'm done with the drawing and it's standard. Ụmụ Anambra na ọnụ!!!

Jide ka iji. Ya gazie.

1 Like

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by siddoggg(m): 10:43am On Apr 02, 2017
All these so called Architects on this thread...Ask them to produce their certificate....they can not! grin

2 Likes

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by DENNIXX(f): 10:52am On Apr 02, 2017
I am an architect frm FUTA,i av such design already,contact me privately so dat i can giv u d full architectural drawing of such type of of design u sketch including d quantitative analysis.if u ar intrested reply me 1st,so dat i can foward u my noba or E-mail.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2017
Same as the cost of your paper and pen gringringrin

No measurement no Guage

Only a foolish valuers will give you figure to this trash

Do it properly and get back to me
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by gr8minds: 11:22am On Apr 02, 2017
its better to get a Quantity Surveyor so that you can have the Bill of Quantity which will help you in cost planning,otherwise a graduate Quantity Surveyor might be more cost effective than a registered one
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by adebaxton(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2017
Walleh:
hello builder! How can you ascertain quantity and price of constructing this piece when you don't even have an architectural drawing yet? This is a totally wrong approach I must say
That's a rough estimation not a Quotation or BOQ.

A Rough Estimation can be done based on sketch and personal assumed dimension with reference to a similar experience.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by nasbidemi(m): 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2017
You will need the architectural Drawing in order to determine these. And a QS to get value for u. If you need one just call 08030450458
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Soleymania(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Yea,, just budget 100k for d project, from foundation to roof.. I don't know why Nigerians can't engage proffesionals.coming online to ask .
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
Happy Sunday Everyone
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by princeifynicky(m): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
Pls call me up, lets talk business.... 07060636885.

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by AssoJnr: 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:
Please how much will it cost me to develop an architectural plan of this house?

Sketch Picture attached.

contact Vassotech consult nig ltd on 07034345994 or visit https://m.facebook.com/SustainableDevelopersNg/
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by yondiamekenpach: 1:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
op i will do the job for you for just 85k call me 08168249202
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 02, 2017
SPECIAL SALES IN LEKKI:

4760sqm with one 4bedroom duplex and 3 bungalows and swimming pool in the compound, well tiled compound, good for SCHOOL, CHURCH, CLUB, BAR, HOTEL, COMPANY USE AND MINI ESTATE, Title CofO. Location Ajah roundabout beside XYZ building. Price: N250m asking.

9 plots of land sand filled sharing fenced with MegaMound estate lekki for sale. Price: N27m/ plot. Title: Cof0. Vendor can sale 1 plot.

947sqm sand filled land at Ikate Elegushi for sale. Price : N85m. Title : Governor's Consent.

650sqm land fenced at Ikota Villa estate by Mega chicken. Price : N45m. Title : Governor's Consent.

609sqm bare land fenced and gated sharing boundaries with Pinnock estate phase 2.
Price : N40m. Title : Deed of assignment. 

1300sqm facing lekki Epe express way just after the new Shoprite by Osapa London. Price : N250m. Title : Governor's Consent.

750sqm land facing lekki Epe express way before Nicon Town lekki. Price : N150m. Title : Governor's Consent.

500sqm land at pinnock beach estate. N60m. Title : C of O.

6 bedroom duplex with 3 rooms boys quarter sitting on 980sqm of land in Lekki phase 1 by Providence Street suitable for Guest house, Bank, & other commercial purposes. Price: N450m Cof O.

720sqm bare land corner piece at Agungi by Ajiran road for sale. Price : N45m. Title : Deed of assignment.

Call/WhatsApp: +2348138718647, +2347083613101, +2348023480776
info@naijapropertiesonline.com

www.naijapropertiesonline.com
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Adek15(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
MrRichy:
40k maximum

you fit still enter unizik or Ansu reason one or two final yr architecture student dem go draw am with 10k for you sef
contact me on 07065849031.
30k is good
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by florest(m): 3:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=agongajoseph post=55182616] it is more than 30k bros...na ona dey kill business where were you when he was asking
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by samclet(m): 4:03pm On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:
Please how much will it cost me to develop an architectural. plan of this house?

Sketch Picture attached.
With what I'm seeing here, this sketch needs to be rearranged professionally. Anyway we can help you to rearrange and developers with little amount of money. You can reach us on 08025532526, 08166992825 for more discussion. Thanks
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by florest(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=nuelsylves post=55173875]

I have done it. I hooked up with one Architect at ph. he drew it and sent it to me down here. He charged me 50k together with the cost of sending it. Ok bro, that is fair price, considering distance time taken to delivery.

1 Like

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by florest(m): 4:51pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=nuelsylves post=55173875]

I have done it. I hooked up with one Architect at ph. he drew it and sent it to me down here. He charged me 50k together with the cost of sending it. Ok bro, that is fair price, considering distance time taken to delivery. Though newbie archis., can do it less than that. I wish you all the best in your project.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by dopedan(m): 6:09pm On Apr 02, 2017
op if u are patient wait till I graduate from quantity surveying in 2020 but if not I will give you a rough estimate 100mIlli

2 Likes

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Jhamzy(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:

Sketch Picture attached.

When you are done with the architectural design, you can contact me for the (Mechanical & Electrical) M&E design at an affordable price. Or if the architect is not giving you what you like, you can still contact me on 08130415787.
Thanks.. .
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Jhamzy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2017
[quote author=Jhamzy post=55198743]

When you are done with the architectural design, you can contact me for the (Mechanical & Electrical) M&E design and implementation (Electrification and Plumbing) at an affordable price. Or if the architect is not giving you what you like, you can still contact me on 08130415787.
Thanks...
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Vheeklyn(m): 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Am an architect....let me be frank with u. A professional architects cannot attempt to give u the answer u want with this ur sketch.....sorry... Ur sketch lack the necessary info. The design is awkward...... Just meet a bricklayer......they are talents I things like this because even a draughtsman that know what he is doing can't even help u with this sketch......I still dey laf...
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 2:04am On Apr 03, 2017
nuelsylves:

Sketch Picture attached.
This is a terrible work, please get an architect to do something better for you. Haba!
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by nuelsylves(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2017
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

This is a terrible work, please get an architect to do something better for you. Haba!

I think many people misunderstood this sketch.

I sketched this, and I was only asking how much an architect will charge me to draw it. So the sketch was just to put down an idea of what I want.

I later hooked up with one Architect, he's done with the drawing both Mechanical and electrical drawings. He's equally sent it to me last week. He charged me 50k for everything.

1 Like

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by driand(m): 6:45am On Apr 03, 2017
For quality finishings don't hesitate to contact

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Adek15(m): 2:20am On Apr 04, 2017
[quote author=florest post=55193874][/quote]maybe you didn't understand the job. She wants only the architectural drawings
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by set2build: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2017
Current prices of building materials updated today 4th of April 2017,
visit www.set2build.com/market-prices

www.set2build.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom / Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att / Wow Amazing Waterfall Terraces In Ojodu Omole Very Flexible +2349030188831

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.