Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached (31613 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A 3 Bedroom Flat In Benin City? / How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom / How Much Will It Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom Flat At Ifo In Ogun State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by prettytasha(f): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2017
OP I can help provide a very well detailed drawing including electrical and mechanical drawings and 3D for 40k , let me know if you need one
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Nwachukwu1986(m): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:
Please those viewing without commenting if you have an idea of how much it will cost me, help out. Thanks

How do u expect someone that read Ibo language to help u out.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Pennywise(m): 7:37am On Apr 02, 2017
What kind of a lazy person is this poster?

For a public forum you should have had the commonsense to present at least a proper graphical or schematic rep. U don't know how? Ask.

Seun talk to your moderators. You people should stop embarrassing Nigeria and Nigerians. I day shame for una.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by caesarsconcept(m): 7:41am On Apr 02, 2017
Call me on 08032123689 let's discuss your brief
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by samson2492: 7:47am On Apr 02, 2017
Bro am a Quantity Surveyor.... U can contact for the DETAILED ESTIMATE for that project .

SCAD KONZULTS (Quantity Surveyors, project managers, builders and engineers for all kind of construction jobs)

donsammy9@gmail.com

+2347031595742 ...
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by oscarnoble(m): 7:49am On Apr 02, 2017
What'sapp me on 08063536326 let me develop ur project with a reasonable amount, I am a civil engineering based in imo, I have a current going on at ihiala anambra state

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by phemmy88(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:
Please how much will it cost me to develop an architectural plan of this house?

Sketch Picture attached.

I would have advise you get a detail/finished design, the. Forward it to a Quantity Surveyor. That's the only professional saddled with the responsibility of determining construction cost. He/She will produce a detail Bill of Quantity for you.

You can contact me via: freelanceqs01@gmail.com

I'm a Qs with several years of experience
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by DeBlessedOne(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2017
blazeahams:
It will cost you 3million naira.
Then the building should be around three thousand million.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by mtchris(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:

Sketch Picture attached.
It depends on the architect you met. But i'd advise you to give the architect the brief and allow him to do the sketch himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by insure1: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:

It's where old people will be taking care of, though won't be a full time residence for them.

If it is old people's home, I think you should build toilets in each of the rooms.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by mtchris(m): 8:01am On Apr 02, 2017
phemmy88:

I would have advise you get a detail/finished design, the. Forward it to a Quantity Surveyor. That's the only professional saddled with the responsibility of determining construction cost. He/She will produce a detail Bill of Quantity for you.

You can contact me via: freelanceqs01@gmail.com

I'm a Qs with several years of experience
But he was talking about cost of the architectural design

2 Likes

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2017
florest:
Budget 30k, as you can see archis are not ready / willing to discus their price openly.
it is more than 30k bros...na ona dey kill business
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by dadexcel: 8:12am On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:

Sketch Picture attached.
........ Ok, from this sketch and the flow of the spaces I am sure your not an Architect, cant also I can Tell it was not done by an Architect elther..... As an Architect myself, I feel we should always patronize professionals for proposals like this, I Tell you it might appear more expensive initially but trust me you will appreciate the space and save lets of money that you could have wasted on unnecessary maitainance.... and even building failure in the future. # consult a professional # happy sunday
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by hustenisama(m): 8:25am On Apr 02, 2017
First of all what is the use of the building, is it for the mental ones or for an hotel or rentage
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by scachy(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2017
HRich:
To build what?

If its what I'm seeing

at least 43k will be enough, don't let them cheat you ooO
grin grin grin
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by kofo101: 8:44am On Apr 02, 2017
40k maximum.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by fendorf(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2017
Contact us for your granite and sharpsand
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by adebaxton(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:

Sketch Picture attached.

Construction of your sketch carcass from Foundation to Roofing.
Materials:
3,200 Blocks
5 Trip of Sharpsand( block setting)
Cement: 26 Bags( block setting)
Concrete Works( Column,Lintels,Flooring)
5 Trip of Sharpsand
5 Trip of Gravel
95 Bags of Cement
20 Length of 12mm Rod
8 Length of 8mm Rod
20 Softwood Board
15 Nos of Hardwood Purling
Nail: 1 bag of 3 inch

Material Cost: roughly 2 million ( Foundation to Final BlockWork Level)

Roofing: Depends on the height obtainable from the Architectural Drawing.

NB: Above is a rough estimation not a quotation not a standards BOQ.

A Rough Estimation can be done based on sketch and personal assumed dimension with reference to a similar experience

Bldr. Adebayo

NB: Did a Country Home for a Nairalander @ Ugbene Village, Awka North,Anambra.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Otogah: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:

Sketch Picture attached.
Visit www.nicebuilder. for your building projects.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Miscellaneous(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:

Sketch Picture attached.
If you care to have the best design from an excellent Engineer and Designer, kindly pm me via email. Besides, your sketch shows complexity and needs retouching to avoid regrets later. If you want the house to be for the old, why don't you put general toilets at both sides ? Forget the cost, it's just proper. Also, doors need to be fit very well
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Lexusgs430: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2017
On how many plots of land ? Abi your pickins or wives too plenty ?
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by nfour4(m): 9:39am On Apr 02, 2017
can u pls give the location of ur land and size of the land.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:

Sketch Picture attached.

Isn't there any building regulation in Anambra?

How can you conceive this sort of project without considering the hygiene and welfare of the old people that will live there? How can you have 7 residents, staff and visitors using just one toilet?? Nwokem isi odi kwa gi nma??

Go and meet a professional for advice and make sure your building plan is consistent with building plans and regulations in Anambra. Even Hitler's nazi wouldn't put their prisoners in there. Imagine an old person with bladder or bowel problem waiting ages for another person to use the toilet. Did you even consider mobility and access to the facilities.

What about wheel chair access etc.

Meet an expert nwanne. Throw way that sketch paper. In fact burn it with the pencil or pen used in drawing that nonsense.

Make sure not to draw something like that in the future. You are drawing us back. Anambra na acho idi nma mana this your sketch can cause someone heart attack.

4 Likes

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by kateskitty(f): 9:48am On Apr 02, 2017
What kind of foul scratch sketch is this
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by nuelsylves(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2017
helphelp:

And you can't share for us to see abi

Lol! I don't know if it's against arch ethics to share their work publicly. If the Architects in the house says it's not wrong, then I will share it.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 02, 2017
...And for those of you asking for location and size of the land? You people should tell him the truth. Someone can't just cone online, sketch something and people will just start building. You are part of the problem drawing is back.

I wish El Rufai will just go back to his first love. He will issue a subtle warning which obviously will be ignored, then he will wait till you've built and started painting then he will come with his bulldozers and crush everything to debris.

That's honestly what I will do if I'm in that position. No one will put another person in danger because they want to make quick money.

If something doesn't conform to regulations and safety. Be honest and tell them, stop quoting prices and encouraging them.

1 Like

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by nuelsylves(m): 10:02am On Apr 02, 2017
gbosaa:

Isn't there any building regulation in Anambra?

How can you conceive this sort of project without considering the hygiene and welfare of the old people that will live there? How can you have 7 residents, staff and visitors using just one toilet?? Nwokem isi odi kwa gi nma??

Go and meet a professional for advice and make sure your building plan is consistent with building plans and regulations in Anambra. Even Hitler's nazi wouldn't put their prisoners in there. Imagine an old person with bladder or bowel problem waiting ages for another person to use the toilet. Did you even consider mobility and access to the facilities.

What about wheel chair access etc.

Meet an expert nwanne. Throw way that sketch paper. In fact burn it with the pencil or pen used in drawing that nonsense.

Make sure not to draw something like that in the future. You are drawing us back. Anambra na acho idi nma mana this your sketch can cause someone heart attack.

Lol! Nwanna! Easy. The toilet I put in the 1st room means that it applies to all the 7 rooms. So each rooms has its own toilet. And the multi purpose hall also has its own toilet. Don't mind my sketch. The sketch was just the idea, not the actual drawing. I'm done with the drawing and it's standard. Ụmụ Anambra na ọnụ!!!

2 Likes

Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Walleh(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2017
nuelsylves:

Sketch Picture attached.
kindly call Nexus group on 08130990284 am sure they have a solution for your question...
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by nuelsylves(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Op you need to resketch this oo... What I noticed in this sketch is the toilet....you can't expect this whole building to use just one toilet.

Each rooms including the multi purpose hall carries its own toilet. The toilet in the first room actually applied to other rooms. I'm done with the Architectural plan. And it is standard.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by nuelsylves(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2017
PresidentMUGABE:
Old people's house in naija hmmmm

Yeah! There are a lot of them being run by Religious NGOs.
Re: Help: Please How Much Will It Cost Me? Sketch Picture Attached by Walleh(m): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2017
adebaxton:

Construction of your sketch carcass from Foundation to Roofing.
Materials:
3,200 Blocks
5 Trip of Sharpsand( block setting)
Cement: 26 Bags( block setting)
Concrete Works( Column,Lintels,Flooring)
5 Trip of Sharpsand
5 Trip of Gravel
95 Bags of Cement
20 Length of 12mm Rod
8 Length of 8mm Rod
20 Softwood Board
15 Nos of Hardwood Purling
Nail: 1 bag of 3 inch

Material Cost: roughly 2 million ( Foundation to Final BlockWork Level)

Roofing: Depends on the height obtainable from the Architectural Drawing.

Bldr. Adebayo

NB: Did a Country Home for a Nairalander @ Ugbene Village, Awka North,Anambra.
hello builder! How can you ascertain quantity and price of constructing this piece when you don't even have an architectural drawing yet? This is a totally wrong approach I must say

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Glamour Gardens Estate..4bedroom Semi-detached With BQ @ #33m Per Unit (pics att / Construction Of A 3bedroom Bungalow With Bq In Oron Akwa Ibom / Flood Level Rises In Lokoja, As Residents Flee Homes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.