Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) (36509 Views)

AFCON 2021 Qualifiers: Super Eagles Train In Uyo (Photos) / Super Eagles Train Ahead International Friendly With Ukraine (photos) / Super Eagles Train At Essentuki Ahead Of Iceland Clash(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Sleezwizz: 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2017
frisky2good:
Na only them and Iwobi I fit guarantee their age. All the other, na just to accept wetin dem tell us.

Lolzzz. U might be right sha
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by acenazt: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2017
slimzypink:
are they footballers?
no man they actors queueing up for a role in the movie BIG OLODO
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by mmsen: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amberon:
Moses?

Injured.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2017
PublicAssurance:
wetin consain me?
u b witch or enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
pesinfada:
like say una go win
see pesinfada

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
slimzypink:
are they footballers?
no... The are Fishermen
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
slimzypink:
are they footballers?
no... They are Fishermen
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
OMOTOWO:
Tomorrow is my birthday. I need pre-birthday LIKES. E dakun e epp me
oga nothing for u ooo... Just go sleep.. Good night...

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by LordXaaan: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2017
XaviDayo:
Why can't Nigeria secure top nations ....?Why Senegal.....whyyyyyyy
Crawl back into your hole

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by LordXaaan: 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2017
Mopolchi:
cry Na small pikins full Super Eagles now. I hope dey go play mature game.

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Mopolchi: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=LordXaaan post=54818286][/quote]

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2017
Bros na wah.o ! Nothing dey always concern you.

(
PublicAssurance:
crywetin consain me?
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by guychidile: 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2017
all we are asking is....win the two matches for us.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by sshalom(m): 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
New look, new boy, new style and NEW Super Eagles. Confidence is building up in our team and the excitement is returning. Go boys!
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by nonjebose(m): 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2017
[quote author=slimzypink post=54817613]are they footballers?[/quote Yes they are not.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Beckham14: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2017
I hope Jordan Ibe, Dele Alli, and Gabriel Agbonlahor is seeing this.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Prasido17(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2017
I am a waste tire supplier and I have about 1,000 waste tires and above ,
if you are interested I will supply them to your company FOR RECYCLING.

CONTACT +234 (0)8160259439 thinktwice4jesus17@hotmail.com
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by ztanleechima(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2017
slimzypink:
are they footballers?
NO, they're grasscutter.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Moseslimz(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2017
Amberon:
Moses?
He's injured.... Thou minor sha
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Danielnino00(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2017
frisky2good:
Na only them and Iwobi I fit guarantee their age. All the other, na just to accept wetin dem tell us.

Another hypocrite.
Why not write a petition to FIFA to ban the players for age cheating?

#Spits

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by dadavivo: 10:50pm On Mar 21, 2017
aminho:
Even biafrans will be Nigerians for 90 mins Thank you God of soccer
are you trying to be funny? Cos the day wey we Leave NIGERIA there would be no different between Nigeria and Mali

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by trexzee: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2017
Go make us proud boys
Meanwhile
for your building design needs, contact uboks.nyah@yahoo.com for your Awe striking building designs at best rates.
https://www.nairaland.com/3696405/contemporary-moderate-building-designs#54818903

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by pavy(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2017
XaviDayo:

Top nations ke? The friendlies are a warm up for 2 all important back to back WCQ matches against Cameroon.

The Cameroonians are known for their stamina and strength on the pitch, its only normal that we teach these boys how to defeat such a physical team by practising with other physical teams from Africa.

Forget Fifa ranking for now (its overrated BTW), we have to stay focused and qualify for the WC next year.

If Nigeria should qualify for Russia, and make it to the semis, it will send us straight to the world top 10, or top 5 self.

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by pavy(m): 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2017
slimzypink:
are they footballers?

No oo, they are Fulani herdsmen grin

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
Ndidi nkwo
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
XaviDayo:
u dey watch football...do you think is by securing top team to play frndly. Super eagles have world cup qualifiers ahead. Playing senegal in a frndly match is a tactical approach in prepration for the qualifiers.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2017
slimzypink:
are they footballers?
No Oooo! They're firefighters, you no see as they kit up? undecided
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Danielnino00(m): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2017
dadavivo:
are you trying to be funny? Cos the day wey we Leave NIGERIA there would be no different between Nigeria and Mali

Well,I hope you know that if you get Biafra today,the Igbo players in the super eagles team will remain with Nigeria. And getting Biafra won't stop the Igbo from moving to every corner of the world like ants, so getting players of Igbo origin to play for Nigeria won't be a problem..

I hope you know??

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by soath(m): 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2017
XaviDayo:
Expect quality football against Senegal.
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Danielnino00(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
XaviDayo:

The friendlies are meant to prepare Nigeria for the AFCON and world cup qualifiers. And those qualifiers are against African teams,Cameroon in particular have a similar style of play like Senegal,hence the importance of the friendlies.
Don't belittle Senegal because they aren't Europeans abeg..Even the top European countries are playing friendlies against small teams in preparation for their own qualifier

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by donbenie(m): 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2017
XaviDayo:
Because we'll be playing against African opposition during the WC and ANC qualifiers..
Re: Iheanacho, Iwobi & Eagles Train In London Ahead Of Senegal Clash (Photos) by Fx55(m): 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2017
Fuadeiza:
pardon my inquisitiveness oooo

after the "likes" what would happen to you
None of your business. Just dash him your own 'LIKE' or face front.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Rodriguez Stuns in Cristiano Ronaldo-Inspired Dress (pics, Video) / Oshoala's Tweet About Barcelona's Men's Team Causes Controversy. / Neymar Celebrates 27th Birthday In Style Despite Nursing Injury (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.