Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,081 members, 7,852,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Why Did A Man Died During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did A Man Died During Sex (4263 Views)

Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / What Did A Crush Do That Made You Immediately Lose Interest? / 8 People Who Died During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by MrsMurphy(f): 7:26am On Mar 22, 2017
mazizitonene:
well....when a man that..... maybe is hypertensive is on a young sweet 16...and the girl keeps screaming faster! faster!! faster!!! ....harder!!!!...forgetting the man is not her mate......and the idiott now passes his limit just to impress.....then the angel of death gives him a resounding slap......He dies...

hope that helped....
Abeg no kill me with laugh this morning
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by Chumzypinky(f): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
I've seen a lot of blogs now dat banker dat died make it so scary. why did people die during sex
iamairforce1 vizkiz kinginvagina genea ginaz ifakiland cococandy berlynn bware jacksparrow127 maxi112 laveda sinaj sleekyshuga franjraj hibiscus76 diadem10 skarlett cutejude adewumiopeyemi firstking01 makydebbie nma27 toriblue ireneony ikombe chumzypinky toriblue bibijay123 safarigirl
u still exist?
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by jakandeola(m): 9:31am On Mar 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:

u still exist?
hahahahaha God pass u as u ban me from ur blog I dont want to fight anybody wat can u say about dis topic iv learnt a lot
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by jakandeola(m): 9:34am On Mar 22, 2017
TheSlyone2:
OP, you are one hell of a comedian
oga dis na serius mata oh dat a shameful way to die and all man must stop this iv heard many times a man died wit a woman. is not our portsi
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by jakandeola(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Nma27:
Probably men with weak hearts who don't even know their poor health condition.....
tnk u dear but it also mean a single guy can die too wen havin sex it make me scared.
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by jakandeola(m): 9:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Senipapa:
A hypertensive man can sex a woman, the problem is there are some medications which one takes to control hypertension, and most of these medications when taken along side sex enhancing pills like sildenafil can pose a major threat to life, in some cases leading to heart attack, and this is what most men don't know. AS we all know ignorance is a BASTARD, we men should be careful of what we take before having sex, I keep saying this, sex isn't a competition, them no dey carry cup. For naturally fit men, lucky us, for those with problems like ED or PE consult a doctor (urologist) and avoid self medication.
tnk u sir
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by Chumzypinky(f): 3:31pm On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
hahahahaha God pass u as u ban me from ur blog I dont want to fight anybody wat can u say about dis topic iv learnt a lot
you deserved it na. Is it my fault? Next time you'll think twice before uttering rubbish. I even tot you've been banned completely from Nairaland as a whole. Why didnt you quote me again in the sexuality section?
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by jakandeola(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:

you deserved it na. Is it my fault? Next time you'll think twice before uttering rubbish. I even tot you've been banned completely from Nairaland as a whole. Why didnt you quote me again in the sexuality section?
wat did I said dat bad I gave u advise but cos of ur proudness u get mad at me. luk am not a kid so u know am above 30. am not scared of a ban I neva wish to quarell dat why I didnt blog dere. u think u can chase ne out of nairaland u are a dreamer. we are all matured face the topic and give ur opinion
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by jakandeola(m): 4:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Senipapa:
A hypertensive man can sex a woman, the problem is there are some medications which one takes to control hypertension, and most of these medications when taken along side sex enhancing pills like sildenafil can pose a major threat to life, in some cases leading to heart attack, and this is what most men don't know. AS we all know ignorance is a BASTARD, we men should be careful of what we take before having sex, I keep saying this, sex isn't a competition, them no dey carry cup. For naturally fit men, lucky us, for those with problems like ED or PE consult a doctor (urologist) and avoid self medication.
flexherbal u normally advertx dis sex product let here wat u think
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by chiraqDemon(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
I've seen a lot of blogs now dat banker dat died make it so scary. why did people die during sex
iamairforce1 vizkiz kinginvagina genea ginaz ifakiland cococandy berlynn bware jacksparrow127 maxi112 laveda sinaj sleekyshuga franjraj hibiscus76 diadem10 skarlett cutejude adewumiopeyemi firstking01 makydebbie nma27 toriblue ireneony ikombe chumzypinky toriblue bibijay123 safarigirl
Heart attack
During sex heart rate increases and this might lead an unhealthy heart to start pumping irregularly thus leading to a heart attack and subsequently, the biggest D, DEATH, DEATh, DEAth, DEath, Death, death , eath, ath, th, h,........
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by Chumzypinky(f): 5:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
wat did I said dat bad I gave u advise but cos of ur proudness u get mad at me. luk am not a kid so u know am above 30. am not scared of a ban I neva wish to quarell dat why I didnt blog dere. u think u can chase ne out of nairaland u are a dreamer. we are all matured face the topic and give ur opinion
just insult me and see if you're not banned completely from Nairaland. Try me and see. Hell hath no fury than that of an angry woman oo
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by jakandeola(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:

just insult me and see if you're not banned completely from Nairaland. Try me and see. Hell hath no fury than that of an angry woman oo
can an angry woman face an angry tiger am mature if I want to open 10acct today I will cos u ar friend to mod dont mean am scared of u
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by Flexherbal(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:

That is why a patient must open up to his physician.
Their are drugs you do not take as a hypertensive patient.
Most drugs that power the male organ, increase the flow of blood all over the body.

Those suffering from a challenge like this should not use such drugs or should use it under the supervision of a physician.

There are times we have to reduce the dose, if it is too strong for the patient.

NOTE:
Do not take any drug without the consent of a doctor!
Do not abuse drugs!!
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2017
heart problem tinz op.persin wey probably dey live sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle plus he get hypertension...and he engage in marathon sex with one young vixen..why he no go die.
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 22, 2017
mazizitonene:
well....when a man that..... maybe is hypertensive is on a young sweet 16...and the girl keeps screaming faster! faster!! faster!!! ....harder!!!!...forgetting the man is not her mate......and the idiott now passes his limit just to impress.....then the angel of death gives him a resounding slap......He dies...

hope that helped....

Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by Senipapa(m): 7:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
I have never advertised anything of such here
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by Flexherbal(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
Senipapa:
I have never advertised anything of such here
I have replied him.
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by Senipapa(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
Flexherbal:
I have replied him.
OK man, now I understand
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by StupidYorubaFool: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
[quote author=mazizitonene post=54818594][/quote] hahahahah amor you funny i swear grin cheesy
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by Chumzypinky(f): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2017
jakandeola:
can an angry woman face an angry tiger am mature if I want to open 10acct today I will cos u ar friend to mod dont mean am scared of u
empty vessel
Re: Why Did A Man Died During Sex by jakandeola(m): 9:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Chumzypinky:

empty vessel
I neva wish to insult of fight u go in peace #bosstinz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable What This Sexy Former Anorexic And Drug Addict Now Looks Like (PIX) / My Boyfriend Does This Shocking Thing During Lovemaking – Girl Reveals / Investing Emotions In A Woman Is A Sure Way To Disaster For A Man ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.