Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

#BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) (46672 Views)

BBNaija: Gifty Begs Kim Kardashian For A Comment On Any Of Her Photos / Bbnaija Gifty Goes Blonde In New Look / BBNaija Gifty Parties At A Club In Benin City (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2017
Boanage1:

Your talent never landed any deal for you yet you're hating another. Another deal is coming her way while you will continue crying and pointing fingers.
Oya tell, which Talent she get Mr "I GAT HER BACK".

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Boanage1(m): 11:33am On Mar 22, 2017
poshestmina:
Are you that poor and hopeless? how much is the endorsement worth that u haven't or can not make in ur lifetime? sick in the head mofo.

Sorry, only a poor hopeless mind points finger at people's success because they can't achieve that. Keep wailing while she's growing.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Boanage1(m): 11:34am On Mar 22, 2017
charlesucheh:
Oya tell, which Talent she get Mr "I GAT HER BACK".

That which you can't see even with four eyes.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by JimloveTM(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2017
So we live in a country & world where perverts become celebrities with multi million endorsement deals while the brilliant, best graduating and 5 times ICAAN award winners get just #10,000 as reward. (My reaction to MTN & Payporte endorsement deals for BBNaija's Gifty) #shame #pervertWorld

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by poshestmina(f): 11:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Boanage1:

Sorry, only a poor hopeless mind points finger at people's success because they can't achieve that. Keep wailing while she's growing.
k
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Boanage1:

That which you can't see even with four eyes.
outta ma lane! You no get talk abeg!
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Boanage1(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Mizzysexy:

If I'm an ashawo then your cocksuckin mum will recognise me too. grin grin grin

You just confirmed yourself as ashawo. Try playing your game well to get endorsement.
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by durasome(m): 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2017
dadavivo:
God answered her call through you foolls castigating her. That's why there's no progress in your miserable life
.if she is your relative then go and breed her well.she doesn't have a face.I bet you one day she will sell one of you out because of fame and money.
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by dadavivo: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
durasome:
.if she is your relative then go and breed her well.she doesn't have a face.I bet you one day she will sell one of you out because of fame and money.
you sound pained, try commit suicide your fellow haters dey do am, na the work wey una dey do
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
Boanage1:

You just confirmed yourself as ashawo. Try playing your game well to get endorsement.

And i also confirmed your anĂ¢l champ mama is a street LovePeddler grin grin
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by efavour: 1:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
nairalandfreak:
She can never be signed
Because you're God.nonsence.
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by efavour: 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
lovingyouhun:
Abeg make una free the girl small na, she don talk true, make we forgive abeg. Even TTT no gree say em don marry na. But plz let's just wish her well as soon as we confirm the MTN deal is true
na their wahala be that, Big brother is not a church confession altar. She is not the first and wont be the last. Our late goldie denied ever being married and was seriously loving that east african boy until she died and her husband surfaced. And they are not the only ones. Why is Gifty's own different.
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Crixina(f): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
grin grin grin, so one week of no Nairaland can be that devastating.
LesbianBoy:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2017
Nwaoma... Abeg afonja should stop getting married to our girls o... Dem wan use our girls erase their ugly looking generations...
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by durasome(m): 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
dadavivo:
you sound pained, try commit suicide your fellow haters dey do am, na the work wey una dey do
.am done talking with you.
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2017
MTN signed her just for staying in BBN house?
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by mirabeldesmond(f): 6:39pm On Mar 22, 2017
Boanage1:

Who you epp!
u
Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by harffie(m): 1:19am On Mar 23, 2017
tossedbae:
oponu
Epic
Chai grin

Re: #BBNaija Gifty Signs A Deal With MTN (Photos) by lovingyouhun: 3:56am On Mar 23, 2017
efavour:
na their wahala be that, Big brother is not a church confession altar. She is not the first and wont be the last. Our late goldie denied ever being married and was seriously loving that east african boy until she died and her husband surfaced. And they are not the only ones. Why is Gifty's own different.
I tire, maybe the girl tell plenty lies na smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham And Kolawole Ajeyemi Engagement, Wedding Pictures And Video / BasketMouth Shades Olajumoke Orisaguna & PDP Over Motivational Speaker Title / Davido On A Car Buying Spree For His Crew; Starts With Aloma DMW (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.