Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari (29551 Views)

Ndi'gbo and Yoruba Thought Leaders On Nairaland, Please Rein In Your Kinsmen / Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office / Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by ztanleechima(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2017
hey.

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by yareemahaliyu: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2017
if this country is divided the igbos will suffer more!!! is wish it will be even divided

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Kobicove(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Who are these faceless people?

These people do not in any way represent the Igbos

3 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Osupobs....I declare una eyes to open small small in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by loomer: 8:37am On Mar 22, 2017
Naija my naija
Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Eibams60(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2017
dem no dey tell man say rain dey fall. chai

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by dejol88: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Igwe you never stop this your bongo at

6 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by chrysso83(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Misguided urchins claiming to be Igbo youths

6 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by FUSS: 8:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Abeg all these paid mumus should just keep quiet jare.
na when election come you will know the minds of the SE.

7 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 22, 2017
Caseless:
it takes less than 1k to mobilize yoots from that side. All ipod pay to get them on the street is a bottle of beer that costs less than #200.
Protests and issuing of ultimatum from that region are made in aba, so they're cheap and don't last.
so Kanu paid them #200 to come out and protest. Fremancipation plz show him pictures of biafra protest and tag him

6 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by drnoel: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
There is hope.

Good to see the " Leaders of tomorrow" standing up for what is right. Those wanting to divide Nigeria via the cry of IPOB/MASSOB/BIAFRA shall know no peace too.

Good to see that Nigeria's " FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES and POLYTECHNICS" in the East are producing world class intelligent Easterners like the ones protesting ,ready to take on those wanting to break up Nigeria.

If you attended a "FEDERAL SCHOOL" in the East,where all Monies use to subsidize your cheap education was gotten from Lagos,the Niger Delta and all other parts of Nigeria,then still come on Nairaland to spew Rubbish that you are a Biafran,after Nigeria has trained you.

I leave your case to Ajamkawalolilo.

I am proud of these Eastern Students standing up for their rights.

If u believe that then u are even dumber than ur handle sounds. Nigeria is a joke.

7 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by africanusvu(m): 8:41am On Mar 22, 2017
even the FG.APC.NIGERIANS and you reading this knws its nt posible.

5 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2017
You are free to support who you feet dim to support, certainly, this is Hausa and Fulani heading higher institutions arrangements.

Real Igbo youths don't give a damn of who you are supporting.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by xynerise: 8:42am On Mar 22, 2017
Caseless:
I said it. The true igbo sons and daughters are begining to show to speak up. These are our brothers indeed!

So you believe these guys are Igbos?

grin Stop deceiving yourself

7 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by chrysso83(m): 8:43am On Mar 22, 2017
yareemahaliyu:
if this country is divided the igbos will suffer more!!! is wish it will be even divided
Cos u think u will claim property dat doesnt belong to u abi? U are on a loooĆ²oooong thing. Afo anu!

5 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by mario383: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
There is hope.

Good to see the " Leaders of tomorrow" standing up for what is right. Those wanting to divide Nigeria via the cry of IPOB/MASSOB/BIAFRA shall know no peace too.

Good to see that Nigeria's " FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES and POLYTECHNICS" in the East are producing world class intelligent Easterners like the ones protesting ,ready to take on those wanting to break up Nigeria.

If you attended a "FEDERAL SCHOOL" in the East,where all Monies use to subsidize your cheap education was gotten from Lagos,the Niger Delta and all other parts of Nigeria,then still come on Nairaland to spew Rubbish that you are a Biafran,after Nigeria has trained you.

Na today arrangee start? GEJ organised some of biggest support rallies (transformation ambassordors), yet he was voted out. Buhari try harder.

7 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Caseless: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2017
xynerise:

So you believe these guys are Igbos?

grin Stop deceiving yourself
bros, in war, all things count. It's a psychological war and we are using this to our advantage.
Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by sekundosekundo: 8:46am On Mar 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
No problem, You are all forgiven.....Go and Sin No More...

However, We Are Going To Retain The Onikuje of Kuje Prison, in our Zoo Cage, Till He Obtains His APC Membership Card, and Thereafter Bows To President Buhari With Two Sticks Of Nigerian Flag......

You mean, obtaining APC membership card will make him a saint?. I weep for smokers of weed.

5 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by tunchi014(m): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2017
wtfCode:

You should be ashamed of yourself hiding under igbo moniker.
No matter how lowkey an Afonja plays his game, he'll still reveal his true identity.
Igbo matter go give u heart attack one day. tongue
AMEN

5 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by mario383: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
There is hope.

Go and tell Buhari to try harder. Na today arrangee start? GEJ organised some of the biggest support rallies (transformation Ambassordors) but was vote down.

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 8:48am On Mar 22, 2017
these are d handwork of okoroacha......

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by tunchi014(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
haha you missed it all the movement is by the youths now not elders. Ur topic does not tally with the reality on ground ipob and massob has nothing to do with elders.
Educate her.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by dejol88: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
This

5 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by MrGerald(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

http://pulse.ng/local/buhari-we-are-sorry-our-elders-misled-us-ndigbo-tells-president-id6400244.html

See arangi... these dark skinned people are not in anyway resemble indigbo, Nkeneukwenu continue to console yourself.

4 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by nkemjacob2(m): 8:49am On Mar 22, 2017
these are the hand work of Okoroacha

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by michoim(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Good one. Finally getting sense!
Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2017
yareemahaliyu:
Is there any suffering worse than that of the almajiri children whose only hope is goodwill of strangers?its even worse than that of the idps.
The people keeping nigeria together are those benefitting from the systemic corruption that ensures they and their folks remain in power.

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Sylva2147: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
over what and you say buhari is fighting corruption and bribery? While he is busy bribing people to pose as igbo whats igbo about the people in that pic
please can we see any proof that these people are being sponsored? whether these people are being sponsored or not what the person is saying is nothing but the gospel truth.
Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by cashlurd(m): 8:53am On Mar 22, 2017
if you check the origin and names of people who make up the crowd spewed to us as "ohan'eze ndigbo youths"... u will realize 95% of them bear taiye, Kehinde, Timilehin, kayode, Hassan, taofeek, azeez, olaoluwa, olamide e.t.c while the remaining 5% are youths of igbo origin who have been bribed into leading the delegation as a way to mask the origin n names of the 95%. An average igbo man is a BIAFRAN!!!! May the blood of our heroes past never spill in vain!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by ExAngel007(f): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2017
Emycord:
apc can do better than this whats insultive about it? Pls explain. You truely deserve some refund from ur school and ur english teachers should be probed for corruption and negligence of duty. Imagine what they unleashed on an intelligent society as educated
Mr English, what woulda happened if u had corrected the mistake i made?. pls dont ever mention me in this post again.
Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by venatus25(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Bla bla bla! Nye m efe biko!

I hate fat ladies. I mean you in particular. Please don't quote me. I have no time to reply you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Salihu Adamu Hospitalised After Mob Attack In Niger (photo) / Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt / Ijaws Secret Agenda In Niger Delta EXPOSED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.