Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari (29555 Views)

Ndi'gbo and Yoruba Thought Leaders On Nairaland, Please Rein In Your Kinsmen / Charly Boy Uses His Late Dad To Beg President Buhari To Leave Office / Allow Biafra, Oduduwa, Others Referendum - Arewa Youths Beg Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by omenkaLives(m): 8:55am On Mar 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
There is hope.

Good to see the " Leaders of tomorrow" standing up for what is right. Those wanting to divide Nigeria via the cry of IPOB/MASSOB/BIAFRA shall know no peace too.

Good to see that Nigeria's " FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES and POLYTECHNICS" in the East are producing world class intelligent Easterners like the ones protesting ,ready to take on those wanting to break up Nigeria.

If you attended a "FEDERAL SCHOOL" in the East,where all Monies use to subsidize your cheap education was gotten from Lagos,the Niger Delta and all other parts of Nigeria,then still come on Nairaland to spew Rubbish that you are a Biafran,after Nigeria has trained you.

I leave your case to Ajamkawalolilo.

I am proud of these Eastern Students standing up for their rights.

This is why we say there's a difference between an Igbo man and an ipob yoot. Those two are worlds apart when it comes to IQ, with the latter coasting along negative digits.

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by dejol88: 8:56am On Mar 22, 2017
Some of the people dere na kogites Kaduna and him abuja friends form Igbo student .I still remember some of the faces well.if you want know the identity of that idiot go to his Facebook page and go through his previous post, you see say na the job way him de do be this

3 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by psalmsjob: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2017
ExAngel007:
I have never seen any ipob comment without insults. . .

It flows in their blood. You've got to be disrespectful to be a real Igbogrin

They're renowned for waking their sleeping parent by kicking themgrin

They bear the title of their kings as first namesgrin

They delude themselves with the notion of being industrious whereas they're actually petty traders or Retailers at bestgrin

You are free to add yours.....grin

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by dejol88: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Some of the people dere na kogites Kaduna and him abuja friends de form Igbo student .I still remember some of the faces well.if you want know the identity of that idiot go to his Facebook page and go through his previous post, you see say na the job way him de do be this.for the records the idiot no grow up anywhere in the. East but born and bred minna .I consider the idiot Hausa man bearing Igbo name

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by ajepako(f): 8:58am On Mar 22, 2017
Very funny, but how come I don't believe this?

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by apogeez(m): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
There is hope.

Good to see the " Leaders of tomorrow" standing up for what is right. Those wanting to divide Nigeria via the cry of IPOB/MASSOB/BIAFRA shall know no peace too.

Good to see that Nigeria's " FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES and POLYTECHNICS" in the East are producing world class intelligent Easterners like the ones protesting ,ready to take on those wanting to break up Nigeria.

If you attended a "FEDERAL SCHOOL" in the East,where all Monies use to subsidize your cheap education was gotten from Lagos,the Niger Delta and all other parts of Nigeria,then still come on Nairaland to spew Rubbish that you are a Biafran,after Nigeria has trained you.

I believe that much money is involved.. bet me that a complete Igbo man can't stress his self where he doesn't get back his huge return

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by oyebode95(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2017
Fake youths...... I knw true igbo man will never do that ....APC/AREWA YOUTHS at work!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by oyebode95(m): 9:01am On Mar 22, 2017
Fake youths...... I knw true igbo man will never do that ....APC/AREWA YOUTHS at work!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by dejol88: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
U are very correct most people there are not igbos. Those Igbo that might have partook in the all thing , were there for the money.the faces I see there some of them I recognised them well ebiras Benue boys and Kaduna peeps.

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by phreakabit(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
LMAO!
All of these will stop in due time. . . . .

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by princessayesha(f): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
I know God will not let evil win...unity shall reign in Nigeria Inshaallah

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Emycord: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
ExAngel007:
Mr English, what woulda happened if u had corrected the mistake i made?. pls dont ever mention me in this post again.
thats the problem with you so much grammer. I've already done the correction. There was no insult in what the guy wrote except you just imagined the insult in ur own head. Whats insultive in what he posted? Its not any grammatical error on your part
Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by DozieInc(m): 9:02am On Mar 22, 2017
Caseless:
it takes less than 1k to mobilize yoots from that side. All ipod pay to get them on the street is a bottle of beer that costs less than #200.
Protests and issuing of ultimatum from that region are made in aba, so they're cheap and don't last.
So how about the successful sit at home protest last year? You don't really know what it takes for an Igbo to agree to lock shop, for something that doesn't seem tangible in the immediate future.
Am not a member of IPOB, but your comments shows a case of willful ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Imperialmajesty(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
psalmsjob:

It flows in their blood. You've got to be disrespectful to be a real Igbogrin

They're renowned for waking their sleeping parent by kicking themgrin

They bear the title of their kings as first namesgrin

They delude themselves with the notion of being industrious whereas they're actually petty traders or Retailers at bestgrin

You are free to add yours.....grin

If I quote you, I bet, you will deactivate your Nairaland account.

3 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by bassydue(m): 9:03am On Mar 22, 2017
We all know where this is coming from, they all have been financially induced with 1000k each to come out and spew this trash, even the animals and livestock in this country knows that PMB is never a di-tribalzed Nigerian, talk more of human being, we all knows his an ethnic and religious big*ts, so their words cannot be taken serious because we know those who send them. APC and lies are one from birth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by elotajohn1(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2017
HungerBAD:
There is hope.

YOUR FAMILY WILL BE WIPED OUT OF THIS EARTH IDIOT. WE BIAFRANS NOW KNOW PEACE AND WE HAVE UNITED AND HAVE DECIDED TO QUIT THIS GAMBLE CALLED NIGERIA. THOSE STUDENTS ARE MOSTLY YORUBAS AND HAUSAS AND FEW IGBOS THERE WERE PAID TO BE THERE. BUH KNOW IT NOW THAT WE BIAFRANS WILL NOT NEGOTIATE OUR FREEDOM, NO AMOUNT OF MONEY WILL STOP US. MARK MY WORDS, BIAFRA WILL BE LIBERATED THIS YEAR. GOD WILL KEEP PUNISHING YOU AND GUESS WHAT, JUST LIKE UR USELESS FAMILY SEEK VISA ABROAD SO SHALL YOU SEEK VISA TO BIAFRA LAND, IN THE NAME OF CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA, ISEEEEE!!!
IMP

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by sekundosekundo: 9:05am On Mar 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
No problem, You are all forgiven.....Go and Sin No More...

However, We Are Going To Retain The Onikuje of Kuje Prison, in our Zoo Cage, Till He Obtains His APC Membership Card, and Thereafter Bows To President Buhari With Two Sticks Of Nigerian Flag......

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by burkingx(f): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2017
richeso:
APC idiots can do better than this/
.....But. . grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Imperialmajesty(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Ipob Yoots, Take heart...
Take heart for exactly what, the shear lie and propoganda you posted?

3 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by wasuka14(m): 9:07am On Mar 22, 2017
The person who sponsor the rally did a fantastic job. I belief certainly it was sponsor. And really if these our ipod can crtainly come to realization that they been deceived then, the better. America is also a multi-nationals, but they come together strongly. That is a good lesson for us.
NgeneUkwenu:

http://pulse.ng/local/buhari-we-are-sorry-our-elders-misled-us-ndigbo-tells-president-id6400244.html

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2017
I was actually looking for Cynthia White, APC's "Iron Lady" of Niger-delta creeks.
This administration will be historically famous for manufacturing more lies and deceits than it did people-oriented policies.
Drum it into all cone-shaped and oblong skulls;
The last thing an Igbo man would ever do would be to concede defeat, that's why wrestling matches move from arena to compounds.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by ProfDumbledor(m): 9:08am On Mar 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

http://pulse.ng/local/buhari-we-are-sorry-our-elders-misled-us-ndigbo-tells-president-id6400244.html

Ngeneukwuenu you know quite well that in matters like this, your credibility is rock bottom. I think you can do something better to savage your lost credibility. Buhari left a very wrong and toxic impression on the minds of Igbo and Niger deltans and not even u or your ilks can change that by hook or crook.

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2017
The Admin/mod that brought this piece of shìt to FP is a Fool!

And to the OP...for all i knw Go And FúCK yA Self E-diot...

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Imperialmajesty(m): 9:10am On Mar 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Bla bla bla! Nye m efe biko!
Akpa akpu ego one ka ndia n'akwugi?

2 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Fremancipation: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2017
Kathmandu:
so Kanu paid them #200 to come out and protest. Fremancipation plz show him pictures of biafra protest and tag him

Cc: Caseless

4 Likes

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by burkingx(f): 9:11am On Mar 22, 2017
elotajohn1:

YOUR FAMILY WILL BE WIPED OUT OF THIS EARTH IDIOT. WE BIAFRANS NOW KNOW PEACE AND WE HAVE UNITED AND HAVE DECIDED TO QUIT THIS GAMBLE CALLED NIGERIA. THOSE STUDENTS ARE MOSTLY YORUBAS AND HAUSAS AND FEW IGBOS THERE WERE PAID TO BE THERE. BUH KNOW IT NOW THAT WE BIAFRANS WILL NOT NEGOTIATE OUR FREEDOM, NO AMOUNT OF MONEY WILL STOP US. MARK MY WORDS, BIAFRA WILL BE LIBERATED THIS YEAR. GOD WILL KEEP PUNISHING YOU AND GUESS WHAT, JUST LIKE UR USELESS FAMILY SEEK VISA ABROAD SO SHALL YOU SEEK VISA TO BIAFRA LAND, IN THE NAME OF CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA, ISEEEEE!!!
IMP
.....Gbammm! grin grin grin

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by dejol88: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2017
No serious person go take the rally serious. The convener (igwe) na hustler.He don job dem again

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Caseless: 9:12am On Mar 22, 2017
DozieInc:

So how about the successful sit at home protest last year? You don't really know what it takes for an Igbo to agree to lock shop, for something that doesn't seem tangible in the immediate future.
Am not a member of IPOB, but your comments shows a case of willful ignorance.
i served in the east and know what i'm saying.
Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Minirakiza: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2017
shut ur mouth there who know u as an Igbo man? look, u alone knows how much u have been paid so far for this unholy protests. I do ask my self question about how possible it is for corruption to fight corruption? My Bible tells me that

in the days of Jesus Christ when they were looking for those to testify again Him. But couldn't find any, they went and heir good for nothing men to testify against him.

So I can't be surprise because I know this are the hand work of the same A.P.C. As for Nnamdi Kanu , he is victoriously coming out already and buhari and his cabals will be put to shame..!

1 Like

Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2017
lobate
Re: 'we Are Sorry, Our Elders Misled Us,' Ndi'gbo Youths Beg President Buhari by Ngokafor(f): 9:15am On Mar 22, 2017
... cheesy grin....When i said that APC zombie supporters are all mentally unstable some people thought i was joking..

...Imagine the comical thread cheesy....The desperation of yourbas and hausa is just too glaring and shameful..na real wa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG, US Discussing Extradition Of Abba Kyari Over Hushpuppi - Malami / 360 Degree View Of APC Presidential Rally In Gombe / Pictures Of Ambode Playing Football And Table Tennis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.