Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,545 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons (1068 Views)

Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking / What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons by franciscajohn11: 6:06am On Mar 22, 2017
I am here to narrate my story of how I messed up my family due to my too much quest for wealth. I am John Udeh by name, from Enugu State. Married and was blessed with four kids; three boys and..Read more:-http://www.familygists.com/2017/03/what-can-i-do-my-two-sons-are-not-my.html
Re: What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons by praisecity(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2017
even if d data is free, no clicking.

and by d way, whats d essence of dis forum........

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons by DickDastardly(m): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2017
Bloggers sef! Another useless story to shred the integrity of women.
Oga carry your cross. Either return the children to their rightful owners or use the third mainland bridge. Chikenan! Useless blogger, useless man, useless story angry sad

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons by dikeigbo2(m): 7:22am On Mar 22, 2017
Go and announce it in your church
Re: What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons by praisecity(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Go and announce it in your church
lols
Re: What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons by praisecity(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
DickDastardly:
Bloggers sef! Another useless story to shred the integrity of women.
Oga carry your cross. Either return the children to their rightful owners or use the third mainland bridge. Chikenan! Useless blogger, useless man, useless story angry sad
bross u dey vex?
Re: What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2017
La click la faint
Re: What Can I Do, My Two Sons Are Not My Biological Sons by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 22, 2017
This is the remaining part;

i am a wealthy and well to do business man. My business is mainly outside the country and this takes me out of the country all the time. Sometimes, I stay two or three months without my family whenever I travel.

This my oversea business trips started after the birth of my first child which was a girl. My wife complained of my constant absence in the family and get tired of it, for I always give deaf ears to all her complaints. Most often, when she get annoyed of my not being around, I would tell her that my younger brother Sunday and my best friend Jude are always there for you. Unknown to me that I am inviting problems to my family. She would continue to plead that I stay at home and do my import business here in Nigeria.

Moreover, I continued with my traveling business until after the birth of my last son, when my goods were seized by Customs and I have to stop the importing business because they refused to release my goods and my money tied down there.

Unbelievably, the three months I stayed together with my family gave me so much joy. This joy made me to forget about my seized containers and worries as I realized that I have been missing a lot without them.

Unfortunately, my joy was cut short by a bad news. It happened that my second son was rushed to the hospital due to persistent fever and after giving him injections and drugs prescribed by the doctor, the sickness continued. We decided to do the blood test of which DNA test was included, when the result came out, the DNA test shows that he is not my son and this was hard for me to believe. Then I asked my wife if what the doctor said was the truth, she could not give me a reasonable answer. So, I decided to carry out the DNA test of my remaining kids and it shows that my first daughter and my first sons are my kids and the other two sons are not.

Finally, my wife admitted that she slept with my younger brother on one occasion due to some circumstances beyond her control, that it happened unknowingly. And with my best friend, whom I asked to be checking on them when I was away. So, my two last sons belong to my younger brother and my best friend.

Where do I go from here? These innocent kids do not know anything and I love them so much. Both my brother and my friend are yet to know about the new development. Should I let them know? What about my wife, should I forgive her? I feel that I created room for her betrayal. I hope this my story will serve as a lesson to other men.

(1) (Reply)

My Story / Hilarious: Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (photos) / All This Bitçhés Wey No Be Virgin No Wan Give Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.