Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,572 members, 7,823,494 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) (27031 Views)

Thin Tall Tony's Wife Welcomes Him Home, Gushes He's An Amazing Husband & Father / Thin Tall Tony Pushes Bisola Off In The Bed. Is He Afraid Of Disqualification? / Thin Tall Tony's Wife And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by ObiOmaMu: 7:12am On Mar 22, 2017
Big Brother Naija's latest evicted housemate ThinTallTony has said he did not deny his family while on the show and the BJ we thought we saw wasn't real. This happened during his interview with BeatFM yesterday.

According to TTT, before going into the show, he had a conversation with his wife and because they are very private people who like to keep their private lives private, they agreed he should keep his family out of the show.
After the cut is a video of that moment. Responding to a question on whether he had such discussion with his wife, TTT said:

“Yes, before I went into the house, myself and my wife, we did speak. We are very private people so we like to keep our private lives private, she’s my backbone and I can’t make any decision without her asking or directing me. So, she made it clear before I went into the House that you keep my family out of it. I want the world to know you for who you are, your talent, which is what I have been hustling with.”

As he answered, Maria Okan, one of the On-Air-Personalities interjected him, saying,

Save your breath… Hold on… So how do we know that you are not lying? Where is the proof? So because of the N25 million you and your wife decided that you’ll just rubbish your whole marriage, so that you can go and collect money inside the house? There’s the difference between lying and keeping it private?”

Responding to a question from Osi Suave on what happened between him and Bisola under the covers, TTT, said,

“Nothing actually went down.”

Watch below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/03/i-did-not-deny-my-family-bbnaijas.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkBbLwY5-F0

1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by Smellymouth: 7:16am On Mar 22, 2017
OK o
Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by MathsChic(f): 7:19am On Mar 22, 2017
I'm sure this one will make front page

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by Nne5: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2017
Ttt lying through his teeth.

But since his wife is cool with it(like she making us believe) then who am I to judge?

28 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by obynocute(m): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2017
so nothing went down b2wn u nd bisola under d sheet? so ur tryn to tells us dat those movements u guys where playing ogá under the sheet. continue ttt...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by LordZero(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2017
Morafucking retârds. .

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by Mobinatric: 10:29am On Mar 22, 2017
Thin tall liar is your name...lol

7 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by MrGreenMavro: 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
grin

Omo me self wan enter BBN too jor.... after he don flex Bisola finish he said nothing went down cheesy cheesy

after he don deny him wife finish....he said dy decided to keep their family private, like say dem attend private school grin grin grin grin

His wife be like....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by Whoeppme(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Hymnnn TTT TTT TTT how many times I call ya name?

No try the God wey ur wife they serve oooo

Retract that statement before I go send akpos make e nock nonsense comot from your head.

So even after eviction u still dey lie?

OK na the Nigerian Family u deny or we nairaland family na him u deny.

Mtcheww yeye dey smell

AS FROM TODAY I BLESS U WITH THE NAME TLT (TIN LYING TONY)

5 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by smartty68(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
You goofed TTT. Be it a game or not family comes first (Every responsible person thinks that way), there's a difference between private life and keeping it real. Indecency speaks best of you TTT

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by ntbeatz(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by midehi2(f): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
what a dull way for a wife to protect her family, just because of money which he couldn't even smell sef, its a pity, the guy is even ugly

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by pweshboi(m): 10:50am On Mar 22, 2017
TTT before you turn to gifty come here...

6 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 22, 2017
LordZero:
Morafucking retârds. .
grin cheesy
Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by OGHENE316(m): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2017
people call tin dia hobby is lie
Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by DaySpringer: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2017
.Girls Will be taking this thing P.
The Stupid OAP Will be asking for proof. As if TTT should have recorded the private Family Conversation.

TTT must have some form of control over his Wife.
I mean where is she is to denounce what he is saying? If indeed he was truly Lying. She kept Quiet Throughout and was still supporting him.

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by flexrivers(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Just glad he was evicted.

3 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by emeka2847: 10:52am On Mar 22, 2017
Ttt
Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by stinggy(m): 10:52am On Mar 22, 2017
“Yes, before I went into the house, myself and my wife, we did speak. We are very private people so we like to keep our private lives private, she’s my backbone and I can’t make any decision without her asking or directing me. So, she made it clear before I went into the House that you keep my family out of it. I want the world to know you for who you are, your talent, which is what I have been hustling with.”
Oga, there's a clear difference between being a private person and publicly denying you're not married! You even said you don't have any family which means no parent, children or siblings.
I'm a private person too but if asked such question I wouldn't lie about being married or having family members. I just wouldn't answer any further probing/private questions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by DollarAngel(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2017
Your lies, your life who am I to Judge

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by PhilAmadeus: 10:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Since TTT and his wife has talked it out...I don't think we need any explanations again....why use paracetamol for anoda person's headache..
Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by jejemanito: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2017
In an other news, guys that think with their diick should always remember that:

Kemen NEVER went for media tour

Kemen wasn't and won't be signed up as an ambassador of any brand

The guy truly really damaged his career. What a shame.

7 Likes

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by khayce: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2017
buy ur bitcoin from a reliable merchant, we sell and buy at a moderate rate

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by odimbannamdi(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2017
We don hear!

Check out my profile for beautiful men loafers
Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by juddybrown(m): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2017
this guy is a serial liar

1 Like

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by lordsharks(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2017
Ok o
Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by ITbomb(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Quite shameful that a wife could agree with the husband to go and sleep with another woman on camera just because of money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thin Tall Tony: “I Didn't Deny My Family” (Video) by Vickiweezy(m): 10:57am On Mar 22, 2017
Stupid

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Nigerian Guys Are Broke" - Esther Tells Mike / BBNaija: Tobi Apologises To Cee-C, Tells Why He Put Her Up For Eviction / BBNaija: Sir Dee & Venita Win Darling BBNaija Couple's Challenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.