Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,932 members, 7,863,298 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Mother Shuns Her 'alien' Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Shuns Her 'alien' Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India (1099 Views)

Girl born with an Arabic inscription in Sokoto / Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Born With Blue Eyes In Delta Experiences Stigmatization (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Shuns Her 'alien' Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 9:50am On Mar 22, 2017
A newborn baby was branded an 'alien' and later shunned by his mother after being born with an extremely rare condition, this week. Khalida Begum, 35, gave birth to the as-yet-to-be-named baby on Monday night and was 'shocked' when she saw he had a small head and bulging eyes.

Doctors in India provisionally diagnosed him with an extremely rare genetic condition called Harlequin Ichthyosis, which gives sufferers thick skin and deformed features.

However, his symptoms also appear to be consistent with another uncommon defect called Anencephaly.

The mother-of-four, from Kathihar in the North Indian state of Bihar, initially demanded midwives remove him from sight. 'Several body parts of the baby is not completely developed,' she told local reporters. 'When I saw the baby after delivery for the first time, I was completely shocked to see the alien-looking boy. 'I couldn't believe that I had a delivered an alien-like boy. I was so shocked and saddened by this that I asked the midwife to take the baby out of my sight.' Fortunately, several hours later, she relented and happily began nursing the child.

Since then villagers have been flocking to the family home, believing he is an incarnation of Hindu monkey God Hanuman.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/mother-shuns-her-alien-baby-born-with.html

LALASTICLALA MISSYB3 FYNESTBOI

Re: Mother Shuns Her 'alien' Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 22, 2017
Deliver us from evil.
Re: Mother Shuns Her 'alien' Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India by newyorks(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2017
the pic thou...i couldn't look it twice before i vomit my ass.strange things are been born these days,
i hope is not repacutions of nuclear weapon deformations.
Re: Mother Shuns Her 'alien' Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India by jessykings(f): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2017
D baby looks really scary o. Warris dis

Re: Mother Shuns Her 'alien' Baby Born With Shrunken And Bulging Eyes In India by yorhmienerd(m): 11:54am On Mar 22, 2017
Billyonaire:
Deliver us from evil.
Who

(1) (Reply)

"Baby Cuddles Are The Best", Beautiful Photo Of Mark Zuckerberg With Baby August / 50 Cent Disowns His Oldest Son, Marquise On Instagram (PHOTOS) / How Do I Say No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.