Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Jesus Was Likely An Atheist,todays Pastors Are The Pharisees - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was Likely An Atheist,todays Pastors Are The Pharisees (1891 Views)

Lumumba: Churches With Husband And Wife Pastors Are Pyramid Scheme (VIDEO) / What Does Bible Mean By "The Righteousness That Exceeds That Of The Pharisees?" / 12 Ways To Identify Pharisees In Your Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Was Likely An Atheist,todays Pastors Are The Pharisees by oaroloye(m): 5:27am On Mar 29, 2017
ifenes:

When I take a close look at the story of Jesus and how he was seen as a Rebel to the laws of Yahweh

You never saw that, anywhere.

and his puppets,

If they made their own laws, they could not have been "YAHWEH'S PUPPETS."

it is not hard to see a dude who didn't care about the weekly rituals we see today in churches.

No one who respects Yahshua as a Prophet of God or Teacher of Righteousness would call him a "DUDE." Is he of your rank?

YAHSHUA was called a Rabbi, and we are told that it was his custom to read The Scriptures in the Synagogue.

He did not only promote self love and self empowerment,

Yahshua never promoted Self-Love, nor Self-Empowerment. He said that anyone coming after him, who did not hate their own life could not be his Disciple. He said that without him, his Disciples could do nothing.

he actually showed the people the secret to his God abilities. He made he let them know that only their believe(in themselves) can solve their problem.

Yahshua specifically said that he did nothing of himself, but YAHWEH HIS FATHER did the Works.

. JOHN 14:1-12.

"LET not your heart be troubled:
ye believe in God,
believe also in me.
2. "In my Father's House
are many Mansions:
if it were not so,
I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
3. "And if I go
and prepare a Place for you,
I will come again,
and receive you unto myself;
that where I am,
there ye may be also.
4. "And whither I go ye know,
and The Way ye know."
5. Thomas saith unto him,
"Lord, we know not whither thou goest;
and how can we know The Way?"
6. Jesus saith unto him,
"I am The Way, The Truth,
and The Life:
no man cometh unto The Father,
but by me.
7. "If ye had known me,
ye should have known my Father also:
and from henceforth ye know Him,
and have seen Him."
8. Philip saith unto him,
"Lord, shew us the Father,
and it sufficeth us."
9. Jesus saith unto him,
"Have I been so long time with you,
and yet hast thou not known me, Philip?
He that hath seen me
hath seen the Father;
and how sayest thou then,

[I]'SHEW US THE FATHER?'[/i]

10. "Believest thou not
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me?
The words that I speak unto you
I speak not of myself:
but The Father that dwelleth in me,
He doeth the Works.
11. "Believe me
that I am in The Father,
and The Father in me:
or else believe me
for the very Works' sake.
12. "Verily, verily, I say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;'

and Greater (Works) than these shall he do;
because I go unto my Father."

He taught his Disciples to HAVE FAITH IN GOD, and without HIMSELF AND GOD in them, they could do NOTHING.

. MARK 11:12-14, 20-26.

12 And on the morrow, when they had come from Bethany, He was hungry;

13 and seeing a fig tree afar off having leaves, He went to see if perhaps He might find any thing thereon. But when He came to it He found nothing but leaves, for the time for figs was not yet.

14. And Jesus spoke and said unto it,
“Let no man eat fruit of thee hereafter for ever.”
And His Disciples heard it.
20 And in the morning as they passed by,
they saw the fig tree dried up from the roots.
21. And Peter, calling to remembrance, saith unto him,
“Master, behold, the fig tree which thou cursedst is withered away.”
22. And Jesus answering, said unto them,
“Have Faith in God.
23. "For verily I say unto you,

"That whosoever shall say unto this Mountain,
‘Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the Sea,'
and shall not doubt in his heart,
but shall believe that those things
which he saith shall come to pass,
he shall have whatsoever he saith.'

24. "Therefore I say unto you,

'What things so ever ye desire when ye pray,
believe that ye receive them,
and ye shall have them.'

25. "And when ye stand praying,
forgive if ye have aught against any,
that your Father also who is in Heaven
may forgive you your trespasses.
26. "But if ye do not forgive,
neither will your Father
Who is in Heaven
forgive your trespasses.”

[color=#990000]JOHN 15:1-8.

"I AM The True Vine,
and my Father is The Husbandman.
2. "Every branch in me
that beareth not Fruit
He taketh away:
and every branch
that beareth Fruit,
He purgeth it,
that it may bring forth
more Fruit.
3. "Now ye are clean
through the Word
Which I have spoken unto you.
4. "Abide in me, and I in you.
As the branch cannot
bear fruit of itself,
except it abide in the vine;
no more can ye,
except ye abide in me.
5. "I am the Vine,
ye are the Branches:

'HE THAT ABIDETH IN ME
AND I IN HIM,
THE SAME BRINGETH FORTH
MUCH FRUIT:'

for without me ye can do Nothing.
6. "If a man abide not in me,
he is cast forth as a branch,
and is withered;
and men gather them,
and cast them into the Fire,
and they are burned.
7. "If ye abide in me,
and my Words abide in you,
ye shall ask what ye will,
and it shall be done unto you.
8. "Herein is my Father Glorified,

or=#006600]'THAT YE BEAR MUCH FRUIT.'[/color]

so shall ye be my Disciples.

He wasn't about worshiping a God but showing good example like; The Good Samaritan. The Samaritans were seen as enemies to the Jew and we know that such people were the ones Yahweh would have asked them to destroy, but the story said Jesus felt they could get along just fine

Yahweh never Commanded the extermination of the Canaanites for Extermination's sake, but to get rid of the abominable idolaters, murderers and sexual perverts who were damaging the land by their actions.

The actions of a few Samaritans who knew to do the right thing in their time, did not excuse the rest, who did not recognize The Temple.

Lets imagine Jesus being there when Yahweh commanded the killing of the people of Jericho. Would he have supported the killing? No he wouldn't.

Thus statement proves your utter ignorance and unintelligence- or your presumption of it on our part.

YAHSHUA'S MINISTRY had no place at ISRAEL'S ORIGIN.

You profess utter ignorance of the reasons why Jericho was destroyed.

1. They worshipped Devils and Idols.

2. They practiced Abominable Sins, including Adultery, Incest, Homosexuality, Bestiality, and Murder.

3. They were subsequently riddled with Sexually-Transmitted diseases, such and Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and Hepatitis.

4. They were a fortified Enemy Stronghold that would have attacked Israel had they left them intact.

5. They all knew that the escaped Egyptian Slaves were REFUGEES in the Wilderness, and NEVER gave them ANY assistance whatsoever.

(Specific Indictment by Yahweh.)
Or lets say the phrase "suffer not the witch to live",would have been totally different, going to war and raping innocent women would have been a no no unlike Yahweh liked it. This got me thinking.......

What would YOU have done?

This is why SPECIAL people are appointed as JUDGES, GENERALS, and NATIONAL LEADERS.

If YOU had been placed in charge, Israel would have been destroyed.

As for "RAPE OF INNOCENT WOMEN:" where did that ever happen?

WHY WERE THOSE WOMEN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

WHAT CAUSED THE WARS?

ISRAEL was not an EXPANSIONIST EMPIRE- but they were bracketed by nations which were.

Nations which prided themselves on attacking people who were doing no harm.

The women who were taken as brides and concubines against their will- WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE WITH THEM, AFTER KILLING ALL THEIR MENFOLK?

Just sent them out into the Bush?

Sent them to go and birth more Gentile soldiers to come back and avenge their relatives?

How many of your own people would you want to die because you were soft on them?

I never heard of accomplices of TERRORISTS being termed "INNOCENT" before.

The Pharisees were careful students of the Jewish law. They always wanted to obey the law. Perhaps they remembered what God had done, years before. He had punished people who did not obey the law. He allowed their enemies to defeat them. So the Pharisees wanted to obey the agreement that God had made with his people. They would even die for the law. They trusted God to bring them to the resurrection. Their religion was really about behaviour. Their law had hundreds of rules about the way to live. The rules were very strict.

The Pharisees did not obey The Law.

They were Hypocrites and full of iniquity.

They had convoluted arguments that twisted The Law, creating ARBITRARY EXCEPTIONS, to justify BREAKING THE LAW.

Yahshua EXPOSED this, and therefore they hated him for it, and planned to kill him.

They found reasons for killing people, then, after they were dead, THEY would have SHARED THEIR STUFF.

The implication of that, is that several women got told that they were suddenly widows, because their husband had had a slip-of-tongue, or something- and they were taking all his stuff, leaving her with nothing, BUT DON'T WORRY, because we are going to PRAY FOR YOU, that everything will work out- assuming YOU'RE not GUILTY, and assuming you COOPERATE.

Same applies to the pastors today. The fear of God is all they preach every week to keep their sheep in line just as the Pharisees of old did. Pay tithes or else god will be angry are old fashion rules that are radical.

You think that the worship of God is a "FASHION?"

Do you even know the SPIRITUAL BASIS of TITHING? About the MINYAN, THE TEN TALENTS, and THE TEN POUNDS?

Can we really say a guy who stopped a woman from being stoned to death would throw her into a lake of fire? That's not possible! But the bible shouldn't be taken literally

You have such a stunted intellect, that you cannot think of ways by which Yahshua could sentence a person to THE LAKE OF FIRE (that ONLY JOHN said exists,) after having supposedly pardoned her once?

He told her not to sin again: what if she disobeyed him, and sinned again?

Isn't that a possible reason he might sentence her to The Lake of Fire, after supposedly pardoning her?

ILLITERATES CLAIM THAT YAHSHUA PARDONED THE ADULTERESS: HE DID NO SUCH THING.

THE LAW (which you pretend to know,) says that TWO OR THREE WITNESSES must be accuse a CAPITAL SINNER, for them to be put to death.

Yahshua merely pointed our that the first stone should be cast by someone sinless- and the accusers all FADED!

ASSUMING YAHSHUA used his Spiritual Powers to perceive the woman's probable guilt, HE WAS ONLY ONE MAN, and as such had NO RIGHT to punish the woman ON HIS OWN!

While somethings using the term"god" to the people around him(otherwise he would have been stoned to death earlier) he gave hidden messages that were all about Love.

YAHSHUA HAD A MOBILE SYNAGOGUE OF TWELVE DISCIPLES, WHO WERE WITH HIM, 24/7.

Besides an entourage that could have, at times, have numbered into the hundreds. He certainly drew crowds of thousands- who even DIDN'T CARE that they had come out without FOOD, on at least two occasions.

You must be very silly to think that an ATHEIST MERELY PRETENDING TO BELIEVE IN GOD could draw such crowds. BELIEF IN GOD WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF HIS MINISTRY.

Only a FOOL would try to prove otherwise.

Yahshua was portrayed as the fulfillment of DIVINE PROPHECIES delivered over centuries- from his birth until his Death, until his RESURRECTION FROM DEATH.

There is NO ROOM for you to insert stupid Atheistic Theories into the narrative.

WHAT IS THE DEFINITION OF THE BIBLICAL TERM "LOVE?"

You DON'T know

Your kind thinks it means ROMANCE AND SEX.

The Greeks had TWELVE different words that the Oyinbob Barbarians lazily and deceitfully translated "LOVE."

Ancient Greek was very sophisticated; their words had very specific meanings, that could not be mistaken for something else.

An Oyinbo man could say:

"I love my wife; I love my sister; I love my children; I love my neighbours; I love chocolate too."

Assuming you said that in Ancient Greece, and you used the same one of twelve possible words for the term "LOVE," you would be lucky if all they did was calmly inform you, that they took a potsherd vote, and it had been decided that you should never come to their city again- because you are "WEIRD!"

I have enumerated different words the King James Version translators deceitfully rendered "LOVE" right here on Nairaland.

LOVE indeed is the key to unlocking the true God in us and giving to the less privilege is giving to God,not the offering box.

WRONG.

There are EIGHT KEYS. "LOVE" is merely the LAST- but it is NOT any sort of LOVE that YOUR KIND recognizes.

. 2nd PETER 1:5-9.

5. And besides this,
giving all diligence,
add to your Faith Virtue,
and to Virtue Knowledge,
6. And to Knowledge Temperance,
and to Temperance Patience,
and to Patience Godliness,
7. And to Godliness Brotherly Kindness,
and to Brotherly Kindness Charity.
8. For if these things be in you,
and abound,
they make you
that ye shall neither be
barren nor unfruitful
in The Knowledge
of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. But he that lacketh
these things is blind,
and cannot see afar off,
and hath forgotten
that he was purged
from his old Sins.

The anti-Tithing and Anti-Offering Movement is about ANTI-PROTESTANTS and ANTI-FULL GOSPEL PENTECOSTALS urging to deny churches revenue.

A Christian who gives 10% of their income as Tithes still has 90% left for their own needs and to give away to the poor.

But you the Atheists- what proportion of your income do you give to ENTERTAINMENT, BEVERSGES, FRIENDS, and CONCUBINES?

Who tells YOU how to spend your money?

But you EXPLODE with HATRED, because you are ENVIOUS at the money RELUGIOUS SPEAKERS make?

At the of his journey, just like it can happen to any Atheist,the people voted they crucified him rather than the thief because he spoke against their god. He was killed because he was against the same laws the christians follow today.

BARABBAS was NOT a THIEF, he was a ROBBER.

YAHSHUA NEVER SPOKE AGAINST ANYONE'S GOD- much less YAHWEH- even the Roman and Greek False gods, and CAESAR, because that would have been AGAINST THE COMMANDMENT OF GOD.

.. EXODUS 22:28.

28. "Thou shalt not revile the gods,
nor curse the ruler of thy people."

YAHSHUA WAS NOT AGAINST ANY LAW OF THE OLD TESTAMENT THAT CHRISTIANS ARE FOLLOWING TODAY.

.. MATTHEW 5:16-20.

16. "Let your light so shine before men,
that they may see your Good Works,
and glorify your Father
Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not that I am come
to destroy The Law, or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN AND EARTH PASS,
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore shall break
one of these least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in the Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall do and teach them,
the same shall be called great
in the Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

He explicitly said that he had not come to destroy The Law nor The Prophets, but to fulfill them.

Only a BELIEVER IN GOD could have said that.

Where is the Law that you say YAHSHUA opposed?

. MATTHEW 23:1-15.

THEN spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his Disciples,
2. Saying,
"The scribes and the Pharisees
sit in Moses' seat:
3. "All therefore whatsoever
they bid you observe,
that observe and do;
but do not ye after their works:
for they say,
and do not.
4. "For they bind heavy burdens
and grievous to be borne,
and lay them on men's shoulders;
but they themselves
will not move them
with one of their fingers."

YAHSHUA DECLARED THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES TO BE CORRUPT- BUT COMMANDED HIS DISCIPLES TO OBEY WHATEVER LAW OF MOSES THEY COMMANDED THEM TO OBEY. Including Tithing.

. MATTHEW 23:23.

23. "Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites!
For ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin,
and have omitted the weightier matters of the Law,
Judgment, Mercy, and Faith:
these ought ye to have done,
and not to leave the other undone."

You have not substantiated any of your claims with a single Biblical quote, but have instead lied about what The Bible says.

This is why it is said that Atheists have no Moral Compass.

(1) (2) (Reply)

40 Lessons From The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Prayers Work / If Nigeria Will Break, Let It Break"- Pastor David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.