Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,153 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place (1536 Views)

We Humans Are Making The World A Sick Place, Yet We Blame God / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place by CatfishBilly: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
luvmijeje:

Don't mind him. He has not read the story of King David who slept with one of his men's wife. He should read persecution of Apostle Paul who spearheaded the Killing of Stephen. God's forgiveness doesn't mean you won't bear the consequences of your sin while on earth.

OAM4J, may una release my post.
Why are you using Bible characters?
Use real life humans to illustrate instances of people who did bad and God forgave but still experienced repercussions for their bad deeds.
Re: Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place by luvmijeje(f): 7:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
CatfishBilly:

Why are you using Bible characters?
Use real life humans to illustrate instances of people who did bad and God forgave but still experienced repercussions for their bad deeds.
See me, see wahala. If I share it with you will you believe? The Bible is our Constitution. Anything not back by the Bible is null and void.

I'm defending God's words, Abeg, where else am I suppose to quote from?
Re: Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
luvmijeje:

See me, see wahala. If I share it with you will you believe? The Bible is our Constitution. [s]Anything not back by the Bible is null and void.

I'm defending God's words, Abeg, where else am I suppose to quote from?[/s]
One confused sect I Ve known iare Christians.

Outta thread
Re: Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place by luvmijeje(f): 8:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
adepeter26:

One confused sect I Ve known iare Christians.

Outta thread
You people should face topic o and stop jumping in and running out of thread.
Re: Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place by Pastafarian: 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
I'm yet to hear a criticism of Humanism
Re: Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place by luvmijeje(f): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pastafarian:
I've done the criticism, please help me to beg your fellow Atheist, Seun to release my post.
Re: Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place by enshy: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Pastafarian:
This God's Creature!
You should find your way back some day.
Im watching and praying for you.
Re: Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place by Pastafarian: 9:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
enshy:

This God's Creature!
You should find your way back some day.
Im watching and praying for you.

Enshy is really concerned about me and pities me

Alert! Altert!! Alert!!!

concern trolling manipulation tactics detected

Concern trolling is when someone pretends to feel sorry for another person as a manipulation attempt. And you just did it in a room full of people who are well aware of Christian abuse tactics and strategies. I realize that concern trolling very likely works on you, so you do it to others, but it doesn't work on us. And here is why:

If your god exists, then he's doing a piss-poor job of revealing himself to anybody. If you're really upset then let me make a recommendation: spend your time more constructively by finding credible, objective support for the idea that your god exists and loves people. I don't care what makes you feel all sad and weepy. I've met all kinds of cultists who are sad I'm not in their cults. I've met all kinds of conspiracy theorists who are sad I don't wear tinfoil hats with them. I've met MRAs who are sad that I'm not a docile little doormat for them to abuse. So I don't really care about what makes a manipulative person sad. I care about what's real.

and I would've gone back to your imaginary friend but then I can't see anything I can gain from it except imaginary heaven which according to most Christians, most Christians won't even make it to heaven
Re: Rebuttal: Atheism Can Make The World A Better Place by enshy: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2017
Pastafarian:

Enshy is really concerned about me and pities me

Alert! Altert!! Alert!!!

concern trolling manipulation tactics detected

Concern trolling is when someone pretends to feel sorry for another person as a manipulation attempt. And you just did it in a room full of people who are well aware of Christian abuse tactics and strategies. I realize that concern trolling very likely works on you, so you do it to others, but it doesn't work on us. And here is why:

If your god exists, then he's doing a piss-poor job of revealing himself to anybody. If you're really upset then let me make a recommendation: spend your time more constructively by finding credible, objective support for the idea that your god exists and loves people. I don't care what makes you feel all sad and weepy. I've met all kinds of cultists who are sad I'm not in their cults. I've met all kinds of conspiracy theorists who are sad I don't wear tinfoil hats with them. I've met MRAs who are sad that I'm not a docile little doormat for them to abuse. So I don't really care about what makes a manipulative person sad. I care about what's real.

and I would've gone back to your imaginary friend but then I can't see anything I can gain from it except imaginary heaven which according to most Christians, most Christians won't even make it to heaven
Your post calls for pity nothing more, nothing less!
A blind man doesnt see the light and so its illogical to him. Bro, save me your boring theories.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rccg Sunday School, Sunday June 11, 2017 / "How Do You Know There Is No Reincarnation?" / About God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.